dropbomb

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-3
  • God's Miracle
    • View Profile
    • Nuclear
ama make this ish short
and give yal a question ryt

should your nick determine the type of spits u drop?

reason i am askin is simply coz a brother has grown ( meaning not jus punchline orientated in the raps)
now am a bit souful
explorative - jazzy and sometimes i jus wanna drop it from the heart/the head/the soul/ of hell sometimes i jus wanna loose it

i.e

from a guy who goes by the name of D-bomb ( what do u expect and why) and should it change wif time or u expect jus tht simply coz of the nick?

same applies for one who would mybe go for a nick like knowledge
what do u expect from him and why?
do u expect tht ish to change

some of us grew wif the nicks from as far back as earli hi scul ( and back then u jus wanted to tear shit up and be the bigger beast in the jungle)

but eish  :-\ :-\ :-\ times are movin now

ur thots ?????????????

anyone ever thot of tht ish     

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Yeah, Can a guy like Q-tip rap about anything else than cleaning ears and playing pool/snooker or would that be silly?

Same with Pharoahe Monche, what if he didn't rap about being mummified and entombed and ruling Egypt and shit like that?

would you still take Busta Rhymes seriously if he stopped dropping batlle verses and sick rhymes and made some more "musical" stuff?

Interesting point you raised here.

The CHEF

• CapCity's hard-working producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-14
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bleksperm
JUST because Im named after an Afrikaner laitjie...does that mean Im as naughty as he is...of course I was...

You have to stick to it, yet be humble...maybe be on some Arab type of explosive mechanism...HOME made...

Tell niccaz like one SUICIDAL BOMBER once said to students: "Students, before I demonstrate, note that Im gonna do this once" - students should be your audience.

Yeah - I stick to mines all the time - thats why I dont want errors - ke TROMPIE mofo!

Thats my alter ego since birth!