Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: July 02, 2008, 05:38:34 PM

Buff Pound

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-3
  • www.roachinc.blogspot.com
    • View Profile
    • Roachinc
Long & short of it, Gallo claims they couldn't clear samples due to producers non compliance and few of the sampled tracks were off of company rosters. Take that leak single "write of pa**age" for instance it's a love unlimited sample mother company Universal. Now Gallo claims Universal no longer has it on their roster and therefore we can't risk releasing it without official clearance.

Between ya'll and me I think this is sabotage and pure B.S! I've never been one to bad mouth record companies but I know incompitence when I see it and this is it to the highest degree and level! Here's the bit that I found incredibly suspicous, the person who was responsible for clearing the samples is some recently employed new chick? and most most frustrating is that she waited 3 months to tell anyone that she was strugglin with the samples.

1st thought is to get out of Gallo but being contractually bound I have not alternative but to lace my boots and jump back in the booth! Until then I'm seroulsy contemplating putting out the current complete project as a mixtape! 

i ws just about to ask you about possibly releasing teh current project as a mixtape? i hadnt read this post above, but yeah why not? hit me up if you really game about dat mixtape ish, 4 real yo. yeah dat sample clearance story is kinda suspicious. i heard Thir[13]teen had more than 1 joint o ur project?
N'veigh's Album ,titled 7.30, dropping on 7.30

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
Ay Pro! u gots to release that ish man!
F*** Gallo!!!!!
How bout we do a joint venture?
We will release that maf***er like an Anthrax attack!!! ;)
@cash_sog

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Sad to hear that.Cant imagine How Devastated you are right now,Hope you find your way around this.

MainVein on B-eats

• I make sick beats, nucca!
  • Guppie
    • REP: +0/-0
  • Recess Runs Shit, Biatch!
    • View Profile
    • The MainVein
This is the leak single and title track from the forth coming album by ProVerb “Write of Pa**age”

Produced by Thir(13)teen, it is a sample of the 1974 cla**ic: I love you so, never gonna let you go by Love Unlimited.

Though not the official 1st single, this track is the intro to the Write of Pa**age and sets the landscape for the rest of the album.

Well then, Pro!
will check it out n it better be on point Nicca! :-\

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
Long & short of it, Gallo claims they couldn't clear samples due to producers non compliance and few of the sampled tracks were off of company rosters. Take that leak single "write of pa**age" for instance it's a love unlimited sample mother company Universal. Now Gallo claims Universal no longer has it on their roster and therefore we can't risk releasing it without official clearance.

Between ya'll and me I think this is sabotage and pure B.S! I've never been one to bad mouth record companies but I know incompitence when I see it and this is it to the highest degree and level! Here's the bit that I found incredibly suspicous, the person who was responsible for clearing the samples is some recently employed new chick? and most most frustrating is that she waited 3 months to tell anyone that she was strugglin with the samples.

1st thought is to get out of Gallo but being contractually bound I have not alternative but to lace my boots and jump back in the booth! Until then I'm seroulsy contemplating putting out the current complete project as a mixtape! 

Thats really sad news to hear, was lookin 4ward to this offering...

*Cues, labels by the GZa/Genius*

the brand®

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +0/-14
  • PAINT (25-03-11)
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/childakapoet

dat dude who happens to rap!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-12
    • View Profile
@Cash &Buff

Dudes please PRo is a business man, now you guys are all offering deals lol! hustlers hustling a hustler! ;D

Buff Pound

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • Roachinc
@Cash &Buff

Dudes please PRo is a business man, now you guys are all offering deals lol! hustlers hustling a hustler! ;D

well i guess thats who we roll, we've identified the gap in da market and we tryna serve it. but on a real tho, Yo pro we can hold you down kid, you know this, im tryna put ma hands o dat mixtape, shit i coudl already put it out as The beat Oven presents: PROVERB - The right of Pa**age Mixtape

Mr Dymize

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-1
  • I Ain't New To This - I Stay True To This
    • View Profile
so where the hell is da link...i dont see it

Yeah... where is it?
"You Couln't Reach The Top In A Bad Game of Tetris"

Buff Pound

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • Roachinc
so where the hell is da link...i dont see it

Yeah... where is it?

well thats y we on this mofker, we tryna get pro to give us that heat and yeah we will put it out, as soon as he hand us the merchandise, so easy

the brand®

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +0/-14
  • PAINT (25-03-11)
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/childakapoet

Praverb

• I...
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-1
  • I am here...
    • View Profile
    • Praverb's blog
dang that sucks...I didn't even get a chance to hear the hotness... :(

The CHEF

• CapCity's hard-working producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-14
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bleksperm

amysachs

• Guppie
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
WOW

I only heard about this now that sucks. really liked the last album manuscript and the first one, forget its name...
CT style

Praverb

• I...
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-1
  • I am here...
    • View Profile
    • Praverb's blog