Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: July 02, 2008, 05:38:34 PM

K9 tha Pedigree

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +11/-2
    • View Profile
    • http://www.google.com
August it touches down!
Look out for a cameos by Mode9 (Nigeria)
Maggz, Morale and HHP
on Vox I got Laelo and special apperance by TeePee.

Ah shit thats wsup, Ive always wanted to hear Mode 9 on a joint with Proverb. Hotness, and the guest appearances just get me exited, names I didnt expect, now im realy waiting for this. 2008 is a great year for hip hop ;D
9 tha Pedigree

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-17
    • View Profile
on Vox I got Laelo

...her of 'hip hop mentality'. this girl. who is this girl.

she must be told she rocks. please.
- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -

dat dude who happens to rap!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-12
    • View Profile
Once again! heard the track its hot! and anything that D_mongz touches becomes hot! honestly this dude is tooo nice!

@pro any Features?

Blac Satyr

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-8
  • Magnifiko
    • View Profile
Dope music, good lookin' out dawg
Blac's V.day's R&B(Rhythm & Ba**) Reshuffled Mix:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/3sdnz0

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
Good stuff Pro, looking forward to the album.....

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Pro!  please dont disappoint with this album coz we have high expectations n expect it to be heat and flames better than yo last 2 offerings.

Thornz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-22
    • View Profile

SIR DEEJAY MZU

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +7/-15
    • View Profile
Heard the track on metro *i think*... Dopeness looking forward to the album....

and oh Welcome to Ag Pro......

Bashin

• im the One
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-4
    • View Profile
Heard dat this Project will b put on hold n wont b released anytime this year...The sample-clearance shit is serious..Daym Samplin local ish is kak neh..!?Hope sum1 wit mo info can shed sum light onda matter..
www.kasimp3.co.za/s3P7 #BLAZIN_SPEAKERS

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
Heard dat this Project will b put on hold n wont b released anytime this year...The sample-clearance shit is serious..Daym Samplin local ish is kak neh..!?Hope sum1 wit mo info can shed sum light onda matter..

Heard that too...its a sad sad thing...
He wrote this on his facebook page: Pro is getting back into studio. Album postponed due to sample clearance complications and record company incompitence!

ProVerb

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-22
  • Write of Pa**age Out May 18th!!!
    • View Profile
    • ProVerb Music
Long & short of it, Gallo claims they couldn't clear samples due to producers non compliance and few of the sampled tracks were off of company rosters. Take that leak single "write of pa**age" for instance it's a love unlimited sample mother company Universal. Now Gallo claims Universal no longer has it on their roster and therefore we can't risk releasing it without official clearance.

Between ya'll and me I think this is sabotage and pure B.S! I've never been one to bad mouth record companies but I know incompitence when I see it and this is it to the highest degree and level! Here's the bit that I found incredibly suspicous, the person who was responsible for clearing the samples is some recently employed new chick? and most most frustrating is that she waited 3 months to tell anyone that she was strugglin with the samples.

1st thought is to get out of Gallo but being contractually bound I have not alternative but to lace my boots and jump back in the booth! Until then I'm seroulsy contemplating putting out the current complete project as a mixtape! 
Write of Pa**age out Now!!!

Alias

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +2/-2
    • View Profile
That Sucks, Industry Politics Always Seem To Halt Progression. Your Last Projects Were Dope And This One I'm Sure Isn't Going To Be Any Different!!!!!!! Whatever Form It Comes In I Can't Wait To Hear The Heat. Go Indipendent, or Hit Up Rage Again, They At Least Shared Your Vision And Pa**ion And Seemed To Get Business Done And Projects Out. Maybe Go Indie Hit SoulCandi Up For Distribution Like Tumi Did For His Project. Anyway, Goodluck Brother!!!!!!!

Tek

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Long & short of it, Gallo claims they couldn't clear samples due to producers non compliance and few of the sampled tracks were off of company rosters. Take that leak single "write of pa**age" for instance it's a love unlimited sample mother company Universal. Now Gallo claims Universal no longer has it on their roster and therefore we can't risk releasing it without official clearance.

Between ya'll and me I think this is sabotage and pure B.S! I've never been one to bad mouth record companies but I know incompitence when I see it and this is it to the highest degree and level! Here's the bit that I found incredibly suspicous, the person who was responsible for clearing the samples is some recently employed new chick? and most most frustrating is that she waited 3 months to tell anyone that she was strugglin with the samples.

1st thought is to get out of Gallo but being contractually bound I have not alternative but to lace my boots and jump back in the booth! Until then I'm seroulsy contemplating putting out the current complete project as a mixtape! 

It's bad things got to be that way after all the effort you guys would have put in, studio tme and ales but it might be a good time to drop an entirely sample free album. With the roster of producers you got, you could make it happen.

dat dude who happens to rap!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-12
    • View Profile
Funny pro should menstion sample clearance, Im with Sheer publishing and the Dude who works there told me that the never really has a problem clearing samples so I would take pro's work on the incompetency part lol........... Plus D_mongz was telling me that the album was kick a**, I have yet to hear it so if it becomes a lost cla**ic we have yet to see!

Buff Pound

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-3
  • www.roachinc.blogspot.com
    • View Profile
    • Roachinc
Once again! heard the track its hot! and anything that D_mongz touches becomes hot! honestly this dude is tooo nice!

@pro any Features?

EX, the beat is done by thir[13]teen, anyhow

Whats good PRO, just heard o Rhyme and Reason dat your project wont be coming out anymore, dayuuuuum, now dats really messed up son, fck. so whats the way forward now? how the fck can this happen with a label like Gallo? this is real sh!tty mayn 4 real. i hope u good tho
N'veigh's Album ,titled 7.30, dropping on 7.30