Africasgateway.com

Notice anything Funny

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Are you the kid who used to stare at me openmouthed and kept asking me for an autograph?

quite the chuckler, huh?
gay as this shit is.. b.easy's cousins with sali.. use to live le khotso [mojo] at the 'taj mahal'..
castor troy - mazz lah.. or whatever the f*** he's known as these days.. rotson the beast- tsokolo...

Okay, now I know who you're talking about. Yeah, I used to hang with that crew once in a while. Were you with them when they used to come to my ex's place and we drank and played chess?

Those names you used make them sound like scary people, but htey're actually a bunch of nice guys who never fight or any shit. Thabo (Mazz Lah) is in Germany now.

Don;t know about the rest.

sero147

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-3
    • View Profile
that's definantly in the transkei
why would there a Sesotho or seTswana cat trying to get votes in transkei, thats definetly limpopo or venda side

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
    • View Profile
Thabo (Mazz Lah) is in Germany now...

nah G.. still in the J.. was meant to link up with him a few wks ago..
who's ur ex?
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Prem's sister...

LMAO..  ;D
prem as in premgeeth souknanana? [sp]
dude got ripped off all of primary school..
haven't seen or heard of him in yrs..
will PM u selas' #.. 
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
who's kyle.. & more pertinantly what the f*** is he still doing in bloem?
--Plato

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
who's kyle.. & more pertinantly what the f*** is he still doing in bloem?

JOSEPH THAKASO, someone confused him with a guy called dj Kyle one night and the name just stuck.

He's still studying that's why he's in Bloem. What's wrong with Bloem though? I wanna go back.

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
What's wrong with Bloem though?

save for the fact that it refuses to move into the 21st century.. nothing much..
stone washed jeans.. gold teeth.. leather pants..

only ish it's got going for it are the birds.. & huge a** schwarmas at mochachos i can't seem to find elsewhere..
--Plato

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
What's wrong with Bloem though?

save for the fact that it refuses to move into the 21st century.. nothing much..
stone washed jeans.. gold teeth.. leather pants..

only ish it's got going for it are the birds.. & huge a** schwarmas at mochachos i can't seem to find elsewhere..

Are you sure you were in the Bloemfontein in the Free State. The one where I come from?

The only people I know who rock leather pants are a fewdudes from the hood, who are "newly rich" and feel the need to show it.

I know more people from Joburg withgold teethses andI don't know anyone who rocks stone washed jeans.

We have super hot womens and yeah the Schwarma thing.

I ordered a schwarma from Mochachos here the other night and its not even half the size of the ones we have back home. I was really sad.