Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Is it just me?

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
yo stalker, dont even touch let alone look , corz when you ask  that iesh like that just shows you cant afford it !! ::)
Hey your opinion doest count here! There are grown men talking about real investments in digital vag. Lets us be.
Beating bitches since 1982.

SUPER RUTHLESS

• SOUTH OF A
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +24/-20
  • New South Movement
    • View Profile
    • Immortal Men Entertainment

Oh, so its like that now huh?

Aight then. Check your pm. Maybe we can work something out???

Dude now u making it sound like im Pimping the chick...
Before sh*t hits the fan, id like to apologise for my previous comment and i hope no reputations were hurt (Wildcandy is still my girl though  ;D)

ToXic Candy

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +2/-15
  • I LOVE YOU,MCWAAAAH!
    • View Profile
^^^^  kep on telling urslf that.
Dn't have a comfort zone ,always have room for improvement.

SUPER RUTHLESS

• SOUTH OF A
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +24/-20
  • New South Movement
    • View Profile
    • Immortal Men Entertainment

THAT LADY!

• I'm just a lil angel , I bring good luck!
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +20/-50
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile
yo stalker, dont even touch let alone look , corz when you ask  that iesh like that just shows you cant afford it !! ::)
Hey your opinion doest count here! There are grown men talking about real investments in digital vag. Lets us be.
dump dick, no cla** , cheat trash, wanna fck with JAY, damn straight my opinion wont count ( spare you the drama of converting pounds into zim dollars )
WAT??!! ;D

LetsogoLaPlastik

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-8
  • Wa tlala??
    • View Profile
The mods should give me a thread where I can think out loud.....I got that much time, stop turning my isht into Salon/Bar conversation threads

Can I also become a mod for a day??I need to ban some peeps
Ha o mpona oska.....nkatumela!!!!

ToXic Candy

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +2/-15
  • I LOVE YOU,MCWAAAAH!
    • View Profile
*back to the thread*

let's just say all those nasty comments made by the AG ladies were a symptom of the newbie syndrome they had at the time ,but eve since then they are back to normal,like ppl we can all chat to.
Dn't have a comfort zone ,always have room for improvement.

mphossiblepunkstah

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +7/-10
  • im a BEAUTIFUL MESS.....
    • View Profile
awww cmon girls, am i the only freak here???? then sperm baby i gess its just u nd me........... 8) ;)

Pick a place - better yet - how about I do you in a mall or park bench...where you now? Anywhere - even taxi rank - I gots Taxi Driver as my backup for stedi - in lame terms - any ground baeby - any ground!  ;D

hmm so its like that now? ::) aight dont start complaining when shit goes down wena SPERM! >:(
mind is what im made of
where my spoken word is formed
lie not for this here is what mind is

the re-birth of me....the potrait of life

churchofthe latterdayLatte

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-4
    • View Profile
*back to the thread*

let's just say all those nasty comments made by the AG ladies were a symptom of the newbie syndrome they had at the time ,but eve since then they are back to normal,like ppl we can all chat to.

sorry, what was that now? LOOOOOOOL! had to laff

mphossiblepunkstah

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
 ::)
mind is what im made of

The CHEF

• CapCity's hard-working producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-14
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bleksperm
awww cmon girls, am i the only freak here???? then sperm baby i gess its just u nd me........... 8) ;)

Pick a place - better yet - how about I do you in a mall or park bench...where you now? Anywhere - even taxi rank - I gots Taxi Driver as my backup for stedi - in lame terms - any ground baeby - any ground!  ;D

hmm so its like that now? ::) aight dont start complaining when shit goes down wena SPERM! >:(

Baby - wadup - eish - You know we can go dutch on this one baby - you de wifey - Im just making small talk here...

mphossiblepunkstah

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile

Baby - wadup - eish - You know we can go dutch on this one baby - you de wifey - Im just making small talk here...

ha-a love me is not complaining just sayin dont get al worked up when i start makin 'smal talk' ;)
mind is what im made of

The CHEF

• CapCity's hard-working producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-14
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bleksperm

ha-a love me is not complaining just sayin dont get al worked up when i start makin 'smal talk' ;)

ooooohhh! ouch!!!

:o

we'll do that tonight ne? wear that kinky stuff for me - its gon get nasty!

mphossiblepunkstah

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile

ooooohhh! ouch!!!

:o

we'll do that tonight ne? wear that kinky stuff for me - its gon get nasty!

dont get it twisted i meant small talk with ada ppl not wit ya ;) sorry dont wait up 2nite i'll be home late....way late ;)
mind is what im made of

milkman

• Foot Soldier
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
mmm, I like it...single-digit IQ, yet doing a PHD in one of the top 100 universities in the world... ;D

I think I like the sound of Dr single-digit IQ...has a cool ring...

...AND shouldn't you be sending CVs with that R5...tick tock, tick tock...wasting time on AG...always coming thru two-minutes nyana... Trevor, Tito and the Nigerian dude at the door aren't playing these days. Focus!

...damn these oil prices and downsizings...spouses bout to get beat up in this muhf***er...ROFLMAO!!!

hey mel, whats your field of study?