briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
its the f***ing media´s fault...
but don´t let articles like this fool you this is one of very few positive about my visit to africa commentaries

Holla at the Ice cube and kweli reviews they are far from positive...but i think they are more accurate...they concentrated on the shitty state of hip hop especially in JHB apallingly eye opening comentaries...

some ignorant like ice saying.".if iwanna hear hip hop music i will go to the states where it comes from.... i came to africa to hear YOUR music"

...MAN SHUT THE f*** UP HIP HOP AINT YOUR SHIT EITHER
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

swt-kid

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://
Quote:
they concentrated on the shitty state of hip hop especially in JHB apallingly eye opening comentaries...

what do that mean shiity state?

Personally I think tha worst was Naughty By Nature when they beat up that kid

wha did Kweli say?

oweto kid

RuSh

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +1/-0
  • beware of the lioness
    • View Profile
    • www.rushay.org
big ups to jean grea aka what what got respect for ya sis anyway i still want you to steal some of ya dads vinyl for me that mannenburg shit hit me up jean you got my address
live on the lunch table
Touched fables
Ducked labels
cafeter one heat em live for the terrordome stables
Signed to Rawkus
I'd rather be mouth f***ed by Nazis unconscious

The Ebony Cat

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
RESPECT... TO THE SISTA...
IN ´95 I MET A SISTA WHO WORKED FOR BEATDOWN MAGAZINE (ANYBODY REMEMBER DAT?).. SHE CAME TO CAPE TOWN AS AN EXCHANGE STUDENT...

WITH HER CAME ANOTHER SISTER AND A BROTHER WHO WERE SOCIOLOGY STUDENTS..

THESE CATS WERE AWESTRUCK AT THE UNIVERSITY CAMPUS... BECAUSE U.W.C IS ALSO KNOWN AS "BUSH" IN POLITICAL CIRCLES.. THEY WERE UNDER THE IMPRESSION IT WAS A REAL "BUSH" COLLEGE..
THESE CATS ASKED ME IF I COULD SHOW THEM WHERE THE LIONS AND CROCODILES ARE AT... AND WERE KINDA DISAPPOINTED WHEN I POINTED OUT THAT LIONS DON´T LIVE AMONG PEOPLE IN CAPE TOWN..

I WAS INTERROGATED ABOUT THE ANC AND APARTHEID POLITICS EVERY DAY FOR 3 WEEKS...

AND WHAT THAT TOLD ME IS THAT YOUNG BLACK AMERICANS´ MINDS ARE f***ED WHEN IT COMES TO "AFRICA"...

NOW CLEARING UP THESE MISCONCEPTIONS IS WHAT BLACK NOISE AND OTHERS SHOULD BE DOING ABROAD... NOT "PERFORM" (LIKE DAMN COONS)
The Ebony Cat
Capitalist Nigga No. 1
South Africa

swt-kid

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://

problem is I learn a lot listening to USA rap/hiphop about the ghettos, about tha crack, about black panther, about mumia, about the pimps, about tha FBI, abouth tha KKK, about Rosa Parks, about etc,etc
I love hiphop.

Tha poblem is they don´t wanna listen to other shit from somewhere else and they theydon´nt even want to listen to their own real shit. They wanna listen to Ja Rule and Nelly shit tha whole time! And all these artist can say about africa is sumtin like
Quote:
I got this African chick with Eddie Murphy on her skull
She like, "Jigga Man, why you treat me like animal?"
I´m like excuse me Ms. Fufu, but when I met your a**
you was dead broke and naked

ignorant suckas! metally SHOOK NIGGAS, open ya mind!

This makes me wonder if I would go to THEIR BLOCK i would find what i b expecting

oweto kid

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
shitty state.,..

more accuratly lack thereoff

so the only "heads" tey met were some tupac listerning to cats who just jocked him talking bout east coast west coast shit..

www.davyd.com search for kweli and see see how he breaks it down

in his albumn train of thought or whatever...there is a skit bout

"kids in south africa  on some tupack and biggie shit tryna be us blah blah blah blah
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.