Africasgateway.com

80's baby pix

phunksuu

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
all this talk bout the 80's
but real talk
i was the flyest-high top phade/high top sneaker/hightop shorts wearing mofo on the kasi block

lets check how u looked as a kiddum...post pics for the hardest!

new school kids  can post too
LOL
« Last Edit: July 08, 2008, 04:26:41 PM by phunksuu »

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
You first Mofokah!
Beating bitches since 1982.

phunksuu

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
first thing tmrw
i'm out now

gotta scan some next level shit
 ;D

Enis21

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-13
    • View Profile
 :P crack baby!
"Stuck with yourself like the rest of us"

LetsogoLaPlastik

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-8
  • Wa tlala??
    • View Profile
The 90s kids run this ish....coolest era to grow,the music......yall know u were digging that Kwaito ish even though most will deny
Ha o mpona oska.....nkatumela!!!!

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
The 90s kids run this ish....coolest era to grow,the music......yall know u were digging that Kwaito ish even though most will deny

No disrespect, but y'all 90s are kind of slow in the head, lazy fcuks who grew up watching tv, was baby-sited major, and grew so close to mummy hence u've inherited some female traits from that... Us 80s kids was raised by the cane (when a parent raises ahand to smack the kid, y'all call childline,snitches), no mommas baby nonsense and shit...
« Last Edit: July 08, 2008, 05:00:25 PM by E.K.K.$, What it stand for? »

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog

Us 80s babies was raised by the cane, no mommas baby nonsense and shit...

u are allowed to sue ur moms for that now hey,
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

LetsogoLaPlastik

• AG Regular
  • Wa tlala??
    • View Profile

No disrespect, but y'all 90s are kind of slow in the head, lazy fcuks who grew up watching tv, was baby-sited major, and grew so close to mummy hence u've inherited some female traits from that... Us 80s babies was raised by the cane, no mommas baby nonsense and shit...

f*** that homie...u 80s folks birthed the gay culture, rocking perms and ish......and whats so cool abt gettin ur a** beat?we had the most interesting art scence.....Sarafina,Trompies the Mdus....face it homie 90s was the best era to grow in...stop hating

LetsogoLaPlastik

• AG Regular
  • Wa tlala??
    • View Profile

Us 80s babies was raised by the cane, no mommas baby nonsense and shit...

u are allowed to sue ur moms for that now hey,

lol....no wonder most serial rapists/killers were raised in the 80s.......80s babies do u need huggs?

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik

I agree that kwaito isht was pumping, arthur them, that was some really nica isht. but we can't forget the oldskul movies, cla** act them, boys in the hood. Cla**ics, damn it feels like yesterday when i used to carry em big ca**ets to the video player, now its "DVD". time moves hey!!!!! Anyway as for pix??? NAH...... i was too small... But i'll think bout it

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
The 80s 90s competition is dum tho. jus coz nelson mandela came outta and said forgive n forget doesnt mean me wakka unasang shapa. i didn evn no th childline numba n quite frankly i was too scared find out. so ths shit is dum. yal shud no beta

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
I aint got nothing against 90s babies. But yall 90 s niggaz no nothing abt haircuts and hairstyles. Whatchu know abt Dingaan Thobela nigga,the whole hood guys,use to do that elvis cut with that line in it. Real niggaz use to have cuts. Now niggaz got braids and long hair,they start using bitch words like 'Maintain my hair'  What the f***?

churchofthe latterdayLatte

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-4
    • View Profile
what?! being born in the 80s means we partied in the 90s that you were born in! ungazostshela! we were rocking WITH the Mdu/trompies/boom shakas youre raving about...the Motswakos, Tandoors and Xanadus (wawngakanani?!) ...your snot-nose couldnt go nowhere! the 90s was our stomping ground, so there is nothing you can tell us about the 90s with authority. no offence, its just the truth...

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog
I aint got nothing against 90s babies. But yall 90 s niggaz no nothing abt haircuts and hairstyles. Whatchu know abt Dingaan Thobela nigga,the whole hood guys,use to do that elvis cut with that line in it. Real niggaz use to have cuts. Now niggaz got braids and long hair,they start using bitch words like 'Maintain my hair'   What the f***?

In my hood we called them German-cuts :D :D
Have to agree with u though, the mordern man is a wimp  :P, all pink golf tees and linen pants and those sandals that expose his big toe,  :-X
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"