Africasgateway.com

IT'S HERE

rob_one · 116 · 32171

Capt Schti

• Two sips from being a tyrant.
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-3
    • View Profile

Strange times when it's considered hate for not liking something. I dont think many have in this thread have said she is wack. But she does Bore people. Just because you like her doesnt mean everyone else should. Besides you cant acuse people of being sexist then turn-a-round and say she is your favorite "female" emcee. Why cant she be one of your favorite emcees without lableing her as a "female" emcee? Very non-sexist dude???

Taco Bell Day is an intense song. She wrote & performed it well. I've only heard it a couple of times, i liked it, but for me its not a song i would have on repeat. Nor would i be shattered if i never got to hear it again.

You have your tastes, and no one can knock you for them. And perhaps, you shouldnt try knock other peoples tastes just because they dont agree with your's?

[/quote]

I'm being sexist when I say she is the best out of all female emcees? What am I being if I say Pro is the best South African mc? Or that Dizee Rascal is the best UK mc?
As for not knocking other people taste you are the one that entered a thread mad by someone who likes her for others who are anticipating her new album and wrote;
"But on the real I havent the slightest interest in this. It would take a lot for me to even download a song.

PS didnt she quit? Or did she Raise my hopes for nuthin'

That's hate.  

"I just want to enter my house justified" Bloody Sam

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Styles is South African! hahahhahahaahhaahahaha!!!!!!

oh shit!
for sum reason thats jus funny as hell ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

his mom is south african

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
i always thought his drums were bland and his ba**lines unimaginative.

weird... that's what i think of your beats...

where's the love people? :)

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +16/-8
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nyambo

hahaha. I guess i walked into that one. Haha. Good one.

PS i'm not the producer who sends everyone his beats hoping they will hop on them. I know a dozen rappers you've sent out beats to on facebook and myspace. And too my knowledge, none of them have hoped on your "beats". It must be sad? Trying so hard to fit in? Trying so hard to get someone to rap on your track? I wish i could emphasize with you but ive never experienced what your going through. Rejection is a foreign concept for me

Fact: I've never ever asked to produce for a guy. The artists have always come to me. *Moment of arrogance*

PS. I"ve got a session with the Anvills this evening. Maybe I will speak to them about recording something to some of the stuff you sent them? Maybe i can convince them to do a song for you?  Would you like me to do that for you?? The emails you sent them did seem kind of desparate?

Chin up. Maybe one day, some one will rap on your track? Hang in there. Be strong.

« Last Edit: July 10, 2008, 12:30:55 PM by NyambinO the Jeweler »
Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +16/-8
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nyambo
@Capt Schti. This is a forum. "A medium for open discussion or voicing of ideas, views, thoughts such as a newspaper, a radio or television program, or a website"

Its not a "Co Signing"

Maybe you should propose that the authorities start, a "co signing" area, where all posts made in that area, are meant to be supportive and flattering?

Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile

PS i'm not the producer who sends everyone his beats hoping they will hop on them. I know a dozen rappers you've sent out beats to on facebook and myspace. And too my knowledge, none of them have hoped on your "beats". It must be sad? Trying so hard to fit in? Trying so hard to get someone to rap on your track? I wish i could emphasize with you but ive never experienced what your going through. Rejection is a foreign concept for me

Fact: I've never ever asked to produce for a guy. The artists have always come to me. *Moment of arrogance*

PS. I"ve got a session with the Anvills this evening. Maybe I will speak to them about recording something to some of the stuff you sent them? Maybe i can convince them to do a song for you?  Would you like me to do that for you?? The emails you sent them did seem kind of desparate?

Chin up. Maybe one day, some one will rap on your track? Hang in there. Be strong.

Yet another ether moment, LMMFAO......

phunksuu

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
my childish imput:

LOL! just kidding, but for real,,,this is an open platform for discussion, Jean never got dissed, some peeps just arent feeling her....which happens

General In8

• luv God n hip hop
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +6/-6
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com
wheres the popcorn, its gettin entertainin here... ;) ;D :D
spread love in da music

Bobby Banks

• The Fathers Son
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-14
    • View Profile

Ah! Iwe chikala whats with the anarchy ekse??
iv got a fire in my heart and your critism fans it!

Capt Schti

• Two sips from being a tyrant.
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-3
    • View Profile
@Capt Schti. This is a forum. "A medium for open discussion or voicing of ideas, views, thoughts such as a newspaper, a radio or television program, or a website"

Its not a "Co Signing"

Maybe you should propose that the authorities start, a "co signing" area, where all posts made in that area, are meant to be supportive and flattering?

Your chasing your tail, playa. I propose you let me discuss, voice my ideas, views on this website.
You've not refuted any point I made, better leave logical debating to those better than you like, Julius Malema.          
"I just want to enter my house justified" Bloody Sam

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I SEE SOMEONE'S FEELINGS BEING VERY HURT RIGHT NOW.

Nyambz, you should stop this, you're gonna scare people of AG. First Child now Che. MAybe you should start with those irritating nOObs, seeing how little Child is on nowadays, you're ether seems mighty effective.

SUPER RUTHLESS

• SOUTH OF A
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +24/-20
  • New South Movement
    • View Profile
    • Immortal Men Entertainment
damn, can this topic get any hotter... nyambz is throwing punches like holyfield and capt schti is tryna bite ears of...

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile

This is beautiful! Aaaah...Good old fashioned niggerdom at its best!

Its been a while since we had a quality nigger moment.

Maybe it needs its own thread?
Beating bitches since 1982.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

That not good enough for ya?

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
^^^hahaha
Beating bitches since 1982.