Africasgateway.com

Be truthful or leave it like it is?

Taf1 · 62 · 9862

Taf1

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-5
  • Of deluded minds and manipulated opinions
    • View Profile
I got a homie i have known abt 3 years now, we talk on a regular and we boys like that. Of late i started noticing he had photos of a certain girl on his MSN and im like hmmm she looks familiar. They seemed all loved up and so on im like cool at least man is happy with his woman. Only recently did he put up a photo of her that i definitely had come across before and next thing it clicks. I know the girl. And she has a history.

Apparently i used to be good good friends with her not too long ago (about a year give or take) until her husband threatened me. In that time i knew her she never ever mentioned being hitched and it all came as a surprise when this dude was giving me threats yet i wasnt even up to shit with his woman. Anyway during that time woman tried to commit suicide and dude forced her to send scanned docs of they marriage certificate + pics of they wedding to people she 'a**ociated' with.. Now the problem is she been dating my boy for 2 years and homie has no idea about this coz they are in a long distance relationship. She has gone to visit him a couple of times and now dude is talking marriage. Now i dont wanna be the thorn between 2 peoples but damn should i say anything abt what i know or it aint my place to say? One thing is for sure he is whipped beyond all normalcy

General In8

• luv God n hip hop
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +6/-6
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com
u kidding right? has he even met her folks, talkin about marriage and all. look if he finds out that you knew all this time and didnt let him know wouldnt he feel a little betrayed?

either way, if he finds out or if you tell him he's gonna get hurt so spare him the embarra**ment of asking this chick to marry him only to find out shes already hitched.

taf where do you find all this drama???? niggar r u for real or r u just bored??  ;D
spread love in da music

Capital B

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-2
    • View Profile
jst tell him. if he is really ur boy. then maybe he deservs to know

Enis21

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-13
    • View Profile
taf where do you find all this drama???? niggar r u for real or r u just bored??  ;D

LMAO! and at this story!

Taf1 i enjoy reading bout ur hectic life, makes my life look normal and sanE!

Real Talk, tell your mans!

but i dont understand why a woman would want to get married to a man then not wear the wedding band and tell people....is she a gold digger/a polygamist?!
oh well!
good luck to homie,
cause the husband sounds like one of those potential crazy killer types from Benoni!
"Stuck with yourself like the rest of us"

Taf1

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
u kidding right? has he even met her folks, talkin about marriage and all. look if he finds out that you knew all this time and didnt let him know wouldnt he feel a little betrayed?

either way, if he finds out or if you tell him he's gonna get hurt so spare him the embarra**ment of asking this chick to marry him only to find out shes already hitched.

You see the hardest thing is he is all loved up beyond what i can even explain on these boards. Lil messages like 'She is my fire and my soul, no other' are all over dudes MSN and webpages. How do you tell such a whipped person that he is living a lie without seeming like a foe and damaging your friendship?

I swear i didnt look for this drama i just happen to know both people and one has a dirty past. Really it aint my fault and i dont wanna be in this  situation. And y'all know i been rather 'quiet' for a couple of weeks u think i aint got stories to share huh? Life is upside down right now i been goin thru some craaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy shit... oh u just wait ;D

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
id tell him specially since hes this whipped... its a tough one but id do it. if shi was switched around, id feel betrayed if one of my mans knew something like this and didnt tell me...
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

THAT LADY!

• I'm just a lil angel , I bring good luck!
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +20/-50
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile
WoW,  that deep yo! OOOOH tell the dude n quick b4 nigga gets sick! :'(

Taf1

• AG Regular
    • View Profile

Y'all say it like its easy to tell someone the woman he wants to marry might not be worth it

LMAO! and at this story!

but i dont understand why a woman would want to get married to a man then not wear the wedding band and tell people....is she a gold digger/a polygamist?!
oh well!
good luck to homie,
cause the husband sounds like one of those potential crazy killer types from Benoni!

Ah me i believe im normal and have a NORMAL life... however other people seem not to think the same. If u only knew im a very toned down, chilled guy to say the least 8)

Believe me when i say she is slick at what she do, you would never know unless she tells ya. The impression i got was that she married at a very young age and the man is significantly older so there is a huge part of life she missed that he cant really give her. Maybe she wanted out but he didnt want none of that. Id hate to hear she has a kid or two wherever she is.

I think it's important to note i dont know if they still married but she did date my boy while she was with the hubby.

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile

Y'all say it like its easy to tell someone the woman he wants to marry might not be worth it

LMAO! and at this story!

oh well!
good luck to homie,

Ah me i believe im normal and have a NORMAL life... however other people seem not to think the same. If u only knew im a very toned down, chilled guy to say the least 8)

Believe me when i say she is slick at what she do, you would never know unless she tells ya. The impression i got was that she married at a very young age and the man is significantly older so there is a huge part of life she missed that he cant really give her. Maybe she wanted out but he didnt want none of that. Id hate to hear she has a kid or two wherever she is.

I think it's important to note i dont know if they still married but she did date my boy while she was with the hubby.
[/b]

LOL!!!!
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

msdeane

• AG Regular
    • REP: +5/-13
  • Complex Simplicity
    • View Profile
tell dude, ofcourse it wont be easy, but the more its delayed, the more complex ish will get... which is something im sure you understand.  dude will just have to go thru all the emotions of a broken heart and so forth, but better to be alone, than in a destructive relationship, based on lies!!!!! WAIT I JUST SAID LIES... in fact let me retract that, it aint a relationship if its based on lies... clearly dude has a lot to offer, tell him, let him heal, and move on to find something that wont be a sham.  he's better off without this confused woman!...
Msdeane the Queeeeeen!

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Blackmail her into giving you some. Hit it really hard and then tell your boy anyway that she tried to seduce you and about her past.
Make him promise not to tell her that you're the one who snitched though. He must just let her know that he somehow knows.

After he dumps her, you go comfort her. This way you get laid at least twice.

That's what I would do.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2008, 01:41:43 PM by Pyrokinetic Phenomena Sr »

THAT LADY!

• I'm just a lil angel , I bring good luck!
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +20/-50
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile

Bobby Banks

• The Fathers Son
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-14
    • View Profile
Blackmail her into giving you some. Hit it really hard and then tell your boy anyway that she tried to seduce you and about her past.
Make him promise not to tell her that you're the one who snitched though. He must just let her know that he somehow knows.

After he dumps her, you go comfort her. This way you get laid at least twice.

That's what I would do.
This plan is serious! and there is actually some substance to it. investigate this option carefully taf.
iv got a fire in my heart and your critism fans it!

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
Don't tell him, wait till he has a daughter then hen she hits eighteen blackmail the mother to having a threesome with you and the daughter.
Then when you're done tell him the truth. Then when he dumps her go comfort her and then try to et laid again. When you done, run of with the daughter.

Taf1

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Pyro WTF???

and adopt her shit for myself? Nah, oh and im sure i said nothing about her looks for a reason  ;D