Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

CRACKBOYZ MAKING MOVES

stix · 201 · 46885

stix

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Agree with Pyro. It’s funny how Dingaan is still mad about some high school thing Stix did to him.. For you to track him down to some message board, he must have done something really bad to you or your girlfriend man! Online threats! Grow Up, man!. The internet is no place for resolving “beef” from your childhood days (if you were in high school last year, this does not apply). I wish I could track down people I had “beef” with in high school and threaten them online. I Beef. E Beef. What’s the difference? HAHA!

man i dont even knw this bitch but hey he knows me... l

@dingaan its been 10 yrs already bro, my punk a** has grown up, im getting married& hav a 5 yr old son(his @ TPS probably has yo brother as a fan) i have 2 gud jobs, nice whip & 1 company working on another(editing company) u will probably ask me to do yo video soon. i hate sounding like cash but im a bosses boss.
NU-SA APPAREL...rep where u from

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Agree with Pyro. It’s funny how Dingaan is still mad about some high school thing Stix did to him.. For you to track him down to some message board, he must have done something really bad to you or your girlfriend man! Online threats! Grow Up, man!. The internet is no place for resolving “beef” from your childhood days (if you were in high school last year, this does not apply). I wish I could track down people I had “beef” with in high school and threaten them online. I Beef. E Beef. What’s the difference? HAHA!

Don;t put wordses in my mouth dude. I never said anything about stopping the beef.

I'm sitting here laughing my a** off. I almost forgot I have work to do.

@Cash... Some of the most sense I've ever seen come from you up there^

Glad you're making it and also doing the study thing. I'm surprised though, cos I really believed that you were mentally retarded. Keep it up though.

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
fake gangstas. twas cute how a few pages ago cash, was accepting props from stix like he didnt know him. u guys have zero credibility. swinging off each others nuts. u were expelled dawg. sucks that i brought up ur past. nothing hood in that. no school prevents anyone 4rm doing ish on hg unless their f***ing failing, which u were doing.

u niggaz is gay..

he wait a minute where did that part about the sister a**ault go. i guess the reason 4 the beef comes out...
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

stix

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
that girl u a**aulted outside sade's was my sister. fake gangstas. twas cute how a few pages ago cash, was accepting props from stix like he didnt know him. u guys have zero credibility. swinging off each others nuts. u were expelled dawg. sucks that i brought up ur past. nothing hood in that. no school prevents anyone 4rm doing ish on hg unless their f***ing failing, which u were doing.

u niggaz is gay..

surely mthsana u dont know shit. Romano Manuel hated me, tht yr i didnt even play 1st team rugby & the school lost almost every game coz we did not hav a gud fullback, they even made shaun Grove play fullback. i wasnt even allowed to play 1st team cricket i was also taken out of the transkei craven week team... my rugby colour were taken... Mrs Miller begged romano 2 allow me to upgrade my subject to no avail... since u know it all just felt i shud school u kid...

as for yo sister Amanda ( kenny's daughter) ask yo sister bitch if i touched her... Phylis & her were manuels puppets... manuel wanted a case against me but had f***all...u get arrested for a**ault bitch & i was not even on detention... amanda yo sister used to play @ my house in Northcrest u f***nut & i used to go 2 yo house in town coz our parents were friends u c***... now i knw u kid i guess yo balls got bigger im in randburg u hav my email address lets meet sort this shit out... u can even pm me yo no if u r Jozi i will cum 2 u....

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
tadaaaaaaaa!

Shit, someone post some really suspense filled music quick!

dropbomb

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-3
  • God's Miracle
    • View Profile
    • Nuclear

Darklight

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-22
    • View Profile
Romano Manuel hated me... they even made shaun Grove play fullback... Mrs Miller begged romano 2 allow me to upgrade my subject... as for yo sister Amanda ( kenny's daughter) ask yo sister bitch if i touched her... Phylis & her were manuels puppets... manuel wanted a case against me but had f***all... amanda yo sister used to play @ my house in Northcrest...

*like sands through the hour gla**...*

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +16/-8
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nyambo
Guess the world is a small place... Romano was a weak principal. Stix was a skillfull rugby player.
Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

Dingaan

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
Lucky 4u, i am in JHB. Randburg, two houses from Jazzworx, sipho knows where it is. Amanda was not my sister. She is my cousin, but she is like a sister too me. I removed the sister part, because i knew a lunatic like yourself, would try harm her or her brothers. yes, we live in a world where principals, solicit students to try and entrap students for fun. ur delusional.

Dingaan, i'm not the boxer but i'll Box ya!!

Bobby Banks

• The Fathers Son
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-14
    • View Profile
Phylis & her were manuels puppets...

LOL!!!! i hop you not talkin bout phyllis eghan. eben wont be too happy about that hahaha
« Last Edit: July 11, 2008, 03:00:12 PM by I.Q. »
iv got a fire in my heart and your critism fans it!

stix

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
Lucky 4u, i am in JHB. Randburg, two houses from Jazzworx, sipho knows where it is. Amanda was not my sister. She is my cousin, but she is like a sister too me. I removed the sister part, because i knew a lunatic like yourself, would try harm her or her brothers. yes, we live in a world where principals, solicit students to try and entrap students for fun. ur delusional.

aight then so wht u doing now coz this cricket is boring... wanna giv me directions & yo no....

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +16/-8
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nyambo
@ IQ.. Chaka dated Phyllis for like 2weeks. I remember when he broke up with her. He told her it was over and she was like "kool", wasnt the response he expected. Was funny as hell.
Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

Dingaan

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
2jobs and a company yet you can leave at any time...Are u a stripper?

477 West Avenue, Ferndale, Randburg.
Dingaan, i'm not the boxer but i'll Box ya!!

Bobby Banks

• The Fathers Son
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-14
    • View Profile
@ IQ.. Chaka dated Phyllis for like 2weeks. I remember when he broke up with her. He told her it was over and she was like "kool", wasnt the response he expected. Was funny as hell.

HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! I remember. About 30 minutes later she was giving it up to some indian kid. she terrorised him into a relationship. that honey kept busy. i wish i had her work ethic lol!!!!
iv got a fire in my heart and your critism fans it!