Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

CRACKBOYZ MAKING MOVES

stix · 201 · 46859

phunksuu

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Dingaan! Where have you been all this time??!!! Welcome to the AG family. Needless to say you will fit in very well around here! I just hope that one day, you will meet stix on the streets(preferably the ones that are talking), and kick the plasma from his blood stream so that the anguish of not being able to do so in high school will subside. In the meanwhile, please continue revealing the truth about the said posers. And name dropping is encouraged, so please dont feel shy to mention government names ok.
Looking forward to hearing more from you.

Kind Regards.

LMAO!

sincerest welcome...!

Bobby Banks

• The Fathers Son
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-14
    • View Profile
Utmost respect for the Crack Boys. They had a plan, and their executing it. Its not just talk, its coupled with actions, and the results are there. Very hardworking and efficient Unit. No one can deny that.

Musically, the songs arent really my cup of tea. But their doing their thing, cant fault them one bit.

@Stix, ur not really going to change anyone's mind. But I think your views have been noted, accepted by some, rejected by others. Perhaps we can sew up this thread????

I have to agree with the rest of the parliament members on this one. nyambo, your thinking with regards to this post is backwards and should be stricken from the record. allow these gentlemen to continue their discussion in the dignified manner in wich they are currently doing so.
this is your last warning.

Gentlemen, carry on.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2008, 01:50:03 PM by I.Q. »
iv got a fire in my heart and your critism fans it!

Dingaan

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
@ Stix Andiva? uyakwazi ukuthetha isiNgesi? u started this thread in english, now u wanna switch to xhosa to try sound thug? speak to me in english bitch. uyayiqonda le nto ndiyithethayo?  
&where is Mr cop a whip-a-year Bondizzo but cant verify whether he owns the car he drives now. a simple yes or no will do
Dingaan, i'm not the boxer but i'll Box ya!!

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +16/-8
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nyambo
IQ.. haha my dude. AG Parliament reminds me of the "Lord of the Flies".
Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
vuyiswa where u @dawg? halla bak. crack boys, u guys hustle hard. but all ur revenue came from ur 9 to 5's and parents. maybe ur making a bit of money now. but not enough for all the smack u talk. bondizzo, do u drive? is ur car in ur name?

Dingaan mtam masinganyelani... igama lam ngu VUYISA

ha ha ha ha,i was starting to wonder whos Vuyiswa coz thats a girls name??

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
vuyiswa where u @dawg? halla bak. crack boys, u guys hustle hard. but all ur revenue came from ur 9 to 5's and parents. maybe ur making a bit of money now. but not enough for all the smack u talk. bondizzo, do u drive? is ur car in ur name?

Dingaan mtam masinganyelani... igama lam ngu VUYISA

ha ha ha ha,i was starting to wonder whos Vuyiswa coz thats a girls name??

mind translating this shit for me.

I really gotta learn some Xhosa, Sotho and Zulu.

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
thanks for keeping our name out there fellaz.
regardless whether its hate od love, it HAS helped us skip all the PAYING DUES and put us ryt there in the thick of the game.

Theres a lot of things/mistakes weve made and learned from!
I think at this point we are a very self sufficient machine and just sealed a Clothing Deal and continue flooding yall with CRACK!

We are shootin a video tomorrow and another one next weekend!
Weve had a good response with our new TEES, and bandanas(holler@ us if u wana REP dat CRACK!!!!)
Were constantly improving our distribution channels and hopefully by the end of the yr we could be moving CRACK nationwide without any glitches.

As for yall tryn to audit us,thats jus disrespectful shit?

My TOWN HOUSE and CARS(Polo and BMW) are in MY NAME!
I jus yesterday PAYED my registration FEES@ Unisa for my BCom(Pa**ed my first semester by the way,despite all the CRACK HUSTLE takin up 99% of my time)
I do not have the luxury of TWO parents and my mom is currently unemployed and my daddy gone. i make it work!
I hold shares and investments with Stanlib,MTN,Sasol,the Restaurant and have a few smaller investments which ive slowly been hookin up with the little i have! ITS A LONG TERM PLAN! which most yall niggas dont have!
I have the second most expensive car in my entire FAMILY TREE! so were not that well off! theres no handouts!
Im from the E.C! So this rich boy silver spoon shit u preachin! dead that! i come from the Econimic Crisis EC NIGGA! n im doin my dam thing! i dont give a f*** about if i got a million ryt now! i jus wana live good! Go to work,get my money! Get my Degree! Push that CRACK till the whole CONTINENT ALL WHITE!cop my kicks,get my ice game up! look fresh every f***in day! take my wifey shoppin for days n pull off in that BEEMER after hittin the club wit my niggas! Go to my studio,make beats n spit fire!sleep in MY HOUSE! count MY STOCKS! n watch my money grow! then when i got dat MILLI,have kids n retire! Who dont want that?

I just hustle!
i make a plan, and implement it with all my heart and mind!
I DO NOT EAT OF HIPHOP!
HIPHOP EATS OFF ME!
If I fail,HIPHOP FAILS!
So rather support us cos were really the best thing happening ryt now and we shud inspire yall!

@Dingaan, Stix is a hustla jus like me. in fact i have looked up to him for years now and simply just FOLLOWED HIS MOVES! So it means a lot getting props from him. He's like a Russell Simmons of sorts. he makin REAL BIG MOVES despite his past. He;s a true rags to riches nigga! u KNOW the gang related shit he was up to in high school, u witnessed that! Dudes come a long way jus like me.

U know u wudve got ya a** handed to u by the Mambas GANG if u tried f***in wit Stix in high school hahahhahhahaaha! now u wana front on the net! hahahhhahaha!
Man even i got my a** WHUPPED by those niggas.even went to court to testify against Stix''s cronies as they were terrorising the whole damn town! Now he a changed man! a real INSPIRATIONAL DUDE!

Repsect real niggas hustlin man!
Tsek!
@cash_sog

stix

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
@ Stix Andiva? uyakwazi ukuthetha isiNgesi? u started this thread in english, now u wanna switch to xhosa to try sound thug? speak to me in english bitch. uyayiqonda le nto ndiyithethayo?  
&where is Mr cop a whip-a-year Bondizzo but cant verify whether he owns the car he drives now. a simple yes or no will do

DICKngaan watsup dawg, why r we talking bout my past, by the way u f***nut i was neva expelled @UHS i left coz they did not want me 2 write my subjects on HG so left to another school pa**ed with an exemption something i cud not do @ UHS. now u gonna hate... and who the f*** r u were u my fan @ high school u seem 2 remember all my moves....did i fuc yo chick or something...r u jealous coz i make more money than u or i got a betta whip than u...whats wrong dawg
NU-SA APPAREL...rep where u from

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
thanks for keeping our name out there fellaz.
regardless whether its hate od love, it HAS helped us skip all the PAYING DUES and put us ryt there in the thick of the game.

Theres a lot of things/mistakes weve made and learned from!
I think at this point we are a very self sufficient machine and just sealed a Clothing Deal and continue flooding yall with CRACK!

We are shootin a video tomorrow and another one next weekend!
Weve had a good response with our new TEES, and bandanas(holler@ us if u wana REP dat CRACK!!!!)
Were constantly improving our distribution channels and hopefully by the end of the yr we could be moving CRACK nationwide without any glitches.

As for yall tryn to audit us,thats jus disrespectful shit?

My TOWN HOUSE and CARS(Polo and BMW) are in MY NAME!
I jus yesterday PAYED my registration FEES@ Unisa for my BCom(Pa**ed my first semester by the way,despite all the CRACK HUSTLE takin up 99% of my time)
I do not have the luxury of TWO parents and my mom is currently unemployed and my daddy gone. i make it work!
I hold shares and investments with Stanlib,MTN,Sasol,the Restaurant and have a few smaller investments which ive slowly been hookin up with the little i have! ITS A LONG TERM PLAN! which most yall niggas dont have!
I have the second most expensive car in my entire FAMILY TREE! so were not that well off! theres no handouts!
Im from the E.C! So this rich boy silver spoon shit u preachin! dead that! i come from the Econimic Crisis EC NIGGA! n im doin my dam thing! i dont give a f*** about if i got a million ryt now! i jus wana live good! Go to work,get my money! Get my Degree! Push that CRACK till the whole CONTINENT ALL WHITE!cop my kicks,get my ice game up! look fresh every f***in day! take my wifey shoppin for days n pull off in that BEEMER after hittin the club wit my niggas! Go to my studio,make beats n spit fire!sleep in MY HOUSE! count MY STOCKS! n watch my money grow! then when i got dat MILLI,have kids n retire! Who dont want that?

I just hustle!
i make a plan, and implement it with all my heart and mind!
I DO NOT EAT OF HIPHOP!
HIPHOP EATS OFF ME!
If I fail,HIPHOP FAILS!
So rather support us cos were really the best thing happening ryt now and we shud inspire yall!

@Dingaan, Stix is a hustla jus like me. in fact i have looked up to him for years now and simply just FOLLOWED HIS MOVES! So it means a lot getting props from him. He's like a Russell Simmons of sorts. he makin REAL BIG MOVES despite his past. He;s a true rags to riches nigga! u KNOW the gang related shit he was up to in high school, u witnessed that! Dudes come a long way jus like me.

U know u wudve got ya a** handed to u by the Mambas GANG if u tried f***in wit Stix in high school hahahhahhahaaha! now u wana front on the net! hahahhhahaha!
Man even i got my a** WHUPPED by those niggas.even went to court to testify against Stix''s cronies as they were terrorising the whole damn town! Now he a changed man! a real INSPIRATIONAL DUDE!

Repsect real niggas hustlin man!
Tsek!

FAIL!!!

Move along folks, nothing to see here...
Beating bitches since 1982.

Darklight

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-22
    • View Profile

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
Agree with Pyro. It’s funny how Dingaan is still mad about some high school thing Stix did to him.. For you to track him down to some message board, he must have done something really bad to you or your girlfriend man! Online threats! Grow Up, man!. The internet is no place for resolving “beef” from your childhood days (if you were in high school last year, this does not apply). I wish I could track down people I had “beef” with in high school and threaten them online. I Beef. E Beef. What’s the difference? HAHA!

General In8

• luv God n hip hop
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +6/-6
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
spread love in da music

Dingaan

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
fake gangstas. twas cute how a few pages ago cash, was accepting props from stix like he didnt know him. u guys have zero credibility. swinging off each others nuts. u were expelled dawg. sucks that i brought up ur past. nothing hood in that. no school prevents anyone 4rm doing ish on hg unless their f***ing failing, which u were doing.

u niggaz is gay..
« Last Edit: July 11, 2008, 02:26:45 PM by Dingaan »

Dingaan

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
u guys never even apologised. just went on your merry way.