stix · 201 · 46922

Volatyl

• Volatyl-intensly unstable... If its beef yall niggas cattle
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +2/-12
  • I call my gun graffiti nigga see how my gun spray
    • View Profile
What you think im shook now???

Your contribution to Hiphop has not gone unnoticed, quit mumbling the same words niga i dun heard you 9 or 10 times....

and....
Cumon jo, youd shiver in you pants if i pulled up...

I know mosdef im realer than you, i know for a fact youve never seen or touched crack in your entire life, Your life is a one big exagerated simile...

Track on track? you not worth my raps, ask your own boi KEWPID ask Your own boi OLE bout a nigga whose raised hell at catwalk, i heard you on metro FM only thing you held down was your EGO...

Crack... Shmack... your representation of real was altered from the moment you came up with that name...

Im done with you

Man, shut ur b1tch a55 up. Senisitive thugs yall all need hugs. The same goons you are hanging around with are putting in the work while ur keying your fantasy lifestyle on AG...We don't believe you need more people. In this game, it really not who you know, but who knows you, put in some work and get a name for yourself b. Enough with the hip hop violence, threats. If homeboys wants to use superlatives to describe themselves that's their right. We all wake up and have internal dialogues with ourselves, like man I'm the greatest, aint nobody fukkin with me. If that's not the case, you really need to get up on some self improvement cla**es. This beef sh1t is played out. Beef does not biget money only problems, get your goals in order. Men deal with money and bitches with emotions ya dig.

Oh so you dont have a problem with fake niggas huh...
I get done with one and now theres you???
Dont criticise me for saying what i wana say, And FcUk You MAn,
I dont know which is worse fake niggas, or niggas that stand behind Fake niggas... hehehehe talking bout what i deal with music den money... And i know you one of them Dumb Shook Niggas that think you gana say something sensible on AG mara its just as pointless as crackboy lyrics... Man I got loose knuckles thatll change the shape of your face and hopefully Knock some sence into you and that head...

You see how the crackboy quiet now, he knows i aint lying, you gota get a real nigga to shut these soldier boys up, thats what you call a fake nigga... You just a crack repulican hoping theyll let you in their crew... After cash, whose dick you gona jump on next???
I bring an end to the weak like the sun setting on sunday,I call my gun graffiti nigga see how my gun spray, you gona be da headline we see in the news, coz you starting to look like a white wall and ima put gaffiti on you...

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
hmmmm...
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

Bobby Banks

• The Fathers Son
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-14
    • View Profile
aint no love...
iv got a fire in my heart and your critism fans it!

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
    • View Profile
I'd love to see a freestyle battle between Volatyl and Cash...

Imagine....Cash be talking about his bling, and Volatyl talking about how he would jack Cash of his bling...

NICE :)
Real Recognise Real

LetsogoLaPlastik

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-8
  • Wa tlala??
    • View Profile
A ganster is in our midst :D
Ha o mpona oska.....nkatumela!!!!

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

Your contribution to Hiphop has not gone unnoticed, quit mumbling the same words niga i dun heard you 9 or 10 times....

and....

I know mosdef im realer than you, i know for a fact youve never seen or touched crack in your entire life, Your life is a one big exagerated simile...

Track on track? you not worth my raps, ask your own boi KEWPID ask Your own boi OLE bout a nigga whose raised hell at catwalk, i heard you on metro FM only thing you held down was your EGO...

Crack... Shmack... your representation of real was altered from the moment you came up with that name...

Im done with you

Man, shut ur b1tch a55 up. Senisitive thugs yall all need hugs. The same goons you are hanging around with are putting in the work while ur keying your fantasy lifestyle on AG...We don't believe you need more people. In this game, it really not who you know, but who knows you, put in some work and get a name for yourself b. Enough with the hip hop violence, threats. If homeboys wants to use superlatives to describe themselves that's their right. We all wake up and have internal dialogues with ourselves, like man I'm the greatest, aint nobody fukkin with me. If that's not the case, you really need to get up on some self improvement cla**es. This beef sh1t is played out. Beef does not biget money only problems, get your goals in order. Men deal with money and bitches with emotions ya dig.

Oh so you dont have a problem with fake niggas huh...
I get done with one and now theres you???
Dont criticise me for saying what i wana say, And FcUk You MAn,
I dont know which is worse fake niggas, or niggas that stand behind Fake niggas... hehehehe talking bout what i deal with music den money... And i know you one of them Dumb Shook Niggas that think you gana say something sensible on AG mara its just as pointless as crackboy lyrics... Man I got loose knuckles thatll change the shape of your face and hopefully Knock some sence into you and that head...

You see how the crackboy quiet now, he knows i aint lying, you gota get a real nigga to shut these soldier boys up, thats what you call a fake nigga... You just a crack repulican hoping theyll let you in their crew... After cash, whose dick you gona jump on next???

That not good enough for ya?

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile

and....

Im done with you

dog relax, no need to get upset. u cant go out like TT ;D
look man, hands down u hit me 10-nil on the thug shit! im not a thug and ive never touched crack in my life like u mentioned.

all im sayin is im a musician!
so if u want to get at it, lets do it with MUSIC!
otherwise why shud i bring a knife to a gunfight?

ps. nobody except for TT has ever raised up on us,stop lyin n sayin u confronted niggas @ catwalk. and even if u did, im glad kewpid had the sense of just letting it be!
After all he probably had sum girls to mack on, u shudv been doin the same. instead of bein all up in a niggas face.
The club is a place we go to to dance,drink,enjoy music and meet honeys! not to start sum shit!

we dont roll like that. so like i said, if u such a thug,cool!
save ur knuckles for sum other thug niggas worthy of beefin with!
were jus sum pretty boys man!
my gear too fresh to have u scuffin it up mayn!
why u wana put yo hands on another man anyway?

Like i said, TRACK for TRACK,lets GO!
lemme make this clear! WE DONT WANT NO BEEF! it makes no business sense! i respect ur views of me and my crew,and wish u all the best!
So if u are not taking the challenge then its all good!
but it wudve been cool to go track for track cos then we'd be able to determine whose music is received more positively.we'd be able to measure who got more fire!

But yo ima give u second chance man,since u so tough!
Lets see u flex yo muscle! ;)
How bout we post a pic each(TOPLESS) and let the ladies decide whose more WELL BUILT or TOUGHER ;D

how bout dat?
@cash_sog

churchofthe latterdayLatte

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-4
    • View Profile

shut your b1tch a55 up

Damn this economic slump...Damn these disciplinary hearings and subsequent firinggs...damn these oil prices...niggas's can't even speak their minds and cuss folks out on forums as they please...damn work computers! DAMN THE MAN!!!
« Last Edit: July 17, 2008, 09:14:57 AM by churchofthe latterdayLatte »

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

and....

Im done with you

dog relax, no need to get upset. u cant go out like TT ;D
look man, hands down u hit me 10-nil on the thug shit! im not a thug and ive never touched crack in my life like u mentioned.

all im sayin is im a musician!
so if u want to get at it, lets do it with MUSIC!
otherwise why shud i bring a knife to a gunfight?

ps. nobody except for TT has ever raised up on us,stop lyin n sayin u confronted niggas @ catwalk. and even if u did, im glad kewpid had the sense of just letting it be!
After all he probably had sum girls to mack on, u shudv been doin the same. instead of bein all up in a niggas face.
The club is a place we go to to dance,drink,enjoy music and meet honeys! not to start sum shit!

we dont roll like that. so like i said, if u such a thug,cool!
save ur knuckles for sum other thug niggas worthy of beefin with!
were jus sum pretty boys man!
my gear too fresh to have u scuffin it up mayn!
why u wana put yo hands on another man anyway?

Like i said, TRACK for TRACK,lets GO!
lemme make this clear! WE DONT WANT NO BEEF! it makes no business sense! i respect ur views of me and my crew,and wish u all the best!
So if u are not taking the challenge then its all good!
but it wudve been cool to go track for track cos then we'd be able to determine whose music is received more positively.we'd be able to measure who got more fire!

But yo ima give u second chance man,since u so tough!
Lets see u flex yo muscle! ;)
How bout we post a pic each(TOPLESS) and let the ladies decide whose more WELL BUILT or TOUGHER ;D

how bout dat?

Is it me or was that slightly homo-erotic

Nohomo b4 I forget

That not good enough for ya?

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
naw man! MO HOMO ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
hahahahhahahhaa!!!!
jokes!

The ladies need sum AG eye candy man!
@cash_sog

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +16/-8
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nyambo
^^^ Mo Homo?? All sorts of revelations in this thread.
Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
 ;D then they say im homophobic shiiiiit,
but its mad niggas on my diiiiiick ;)

hahhahahaahahahhahahhhhhahaha!!!!
Yes fellas this africas gayway after all!
New catch phrase......MO HOMO ;D heehehehehehhehehehehhehehehehehhehhehhhhehehehehhe
@cash_sog

Bondizzo

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-1
    • View Profile
    • www.demcrackboys.com
We have a crazy story to tell, I'm going to start writing a book about how we came about , the moves we made and also drop some knowledge regarding business. Hustlers 101 - The Guide To hustling , coming out soon.