stix · 201 · 46925

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +16/-8
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nyambo
^^@ Cash think your own your own on that one.
Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
;D then they say im homophobic shiiiiit,
but its mad niggas on my diiiiiick ;)

hahhahahaahahahhahahhhhhahaha!!!!
Yes fellas this africas gayway after all!
New catch phrase......MO HOMO ;D heehehehehehhehehehehhehehehehehhehhehhhhehehehehhe

That not good enough for ya?

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
 :-X thanks Deac! i needed that. phew!
startin to lose it a bit.

too much Crack!!!! ;D
damn wont let that slip up happen again
*****whispers ITS STILL MO HOMO BITCHES******

hahahahahahaa!!
OH MAN!
@cash_sog

LetsogoLaPlastik

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-8
  • Wa tlala??
    • View Profile
I like cheese burgers  ::)
Ha o mpona oska.....nkatumela!!!!

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +16/-17
    • View Profile
We have a crazy story to tell, I'm going to start writing a book about how we came about , the moves we made and also drop some knowledge regarding business. Hustlers 101 - The Guide To hustling , coming out soon.

LOL

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
We have a crazy story to tell, I'm going to start writing a book about how we came about , the moves we made and also drop some knowledge regarding business. Hustlers 101 - The Guide To hustling , coming out soon.

Usually people write motivational books when they have achieved something out of the ordinary.

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
 ;D and in some cases it just makes business sense to venture into publishing for purely entertainment value and HOPE that the reader might find something they can apply from reading from someone elses crazy experiences.

If not,at least they had a laugh reading the book!lol ;D
@cash_sog

Zee-Supreme

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
What you think im shook now???

Your contribution to Hiphop has not gone unnoticed, quit mumbling the same words niga i dun heard you 9 or 10 times....

and....
Cumon jo, youd shiver in you pants if i pulled up...

I know mosdef im realer than you, i know for a fact youve never seen or touched crack in your entire life, Your life is a one big exagerated simile...

Track on track? you not worth my raps, ask your own boi KEWPID ask Your own boi OLE bout a nigga whose raised hell at catwalk, i heard you on metro FM only thing you held down was your EGO...

Crack... Shmack... your representation of real was altered from the moment you came up with that name...

Im done with you

Man, shut ur b1tch a55 up. Senisitive thugs yall all need hugs. The same goons you are hanging around with are putting in the work while ur keying your fantasy lifestyle on AG...We don't believe you need more people. In this game, it really not who you know, but who knows you, put in some work and get a name for yourself b. Enough with the hip hop violence, threats. If homeboys wants to use superlatives to describe themselves that's their right. We all wake up and have internal dialogues with ourselves, like man I'm the greatest, aint nobody fukkin with me. If that's not the case, you really need to get up on some self improvement cla**es. This beef sh1t is played out. Beef does not biget money only problems, get your goals in order. Men deal with money and bitches with emotions ya dig.

Oh so you dont have a problem with fake niggas huh...
I get done with one and now theres you???
Dont criticise me for saying what i wana say, And FcUk You MAn,
I dont know which is worse fake niggas, or niggas that stand behind Fake niggas... hehehehe talking bout what i deal with music den money... And i know you one of them Dumb Shook Niggas that think you gana say something sensible on AG mara its just as pointless as crackboy lyrics... Man I got loose knuckles thatll change the shape of your face and hopefully Knock some sence into you and that head...

You see how the crackboy quiet now, he knows i aint lying, you gota get a real nigga to shut these soldier boys up, thats what you call a fake nigga... You just a crack repulican hoping theyll let you in their crew... After cash, whose dick you gona jump on next???

I don't play that back and forth crap dog, you aint got nothing for me. I am way out of your radius, plus it would not make sense for me to even entertain your physical proposal ( no homo), but honestly tinkerbell you are breaking my heart, :-* I guess you missed one of those when you were young, we'll put you in an excelerated program for the emotionally unstable. Let's be real about it, while you are criticising you should be enterprising. Your opinion is worth as much as the toilet paper I whip my a$$ with (not to get you excited) he he he...I think a lot of dudes love the fact that they can come out expressing their dislike for something but have nothing valid to contrast that with. If you think the crack boys are garbage what alternative do you have for us?? I aint d1ckriding, first and foremost, me and cash had our own issues but they were'nt getting dudes paid you dig.I making a new leave, I aint beefing no more...but I will be in SA in 2010, you will see me soon enough, watch the space on your tv b, Cash get a me with the beat homie....
img]http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g288/soweto_photos/Doughboy_Avatar1.gif.jpg[/img]

Z MONEY BAGZ AKA DOUGHBOY SWAG>>>>AKA "IM BACK B!TCHES"

'SO SAY GOODNIGHT TO AG'S BADGUY'

Volatyl

• Volatyl-intensly unstable... If its beef yall niggas cattle
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +2/-12
  • I call my gun graffiti nigga see how my gun spray
    • View Profile
^^^like i said

You just a crack repulican hoping theyll let you in their crew... After cash, whose dick you gona jump on next???
I bring an end to the weak like the sun setting on sunday,I call my gun graffiti nigga see how my gun spray, you gona be da headline we see in the news, coz you starting to look like a white wall and ima put gaffiti on you...

Alcatel

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +2/-3
  • wa gwan?
    • View Profile
OOOOOOOooooooo!!!   8)
a ha ha ha ha ha ah ah ah! AHa ahh aa a a.....

Zee-Supreme

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
^^^like i said

You just a crack repulican hoping theyll let you in their crew... After cash, whose dick you gona jump on next???

Uhm matter of fact, I am affiliated with the Glitz Gang..Morale, Maggz, L-tido and them buddy. I just love to see SA brothers grind and raise the bar up. We need hustle in the game to get where we need to go. You artistic conservatives that are still worried about the punchline aint doing anything but rocking heads while shacking with your moms and sh1t.Be a slave to your craft, I prefer getting paid for my craft ya dig. I do apologize if I offended you by coming at you too strong, that was uncalled for.As I said, I don't want no problems, not that I fear you, I just fear what I may do if you force my hand, so let's leave it at that playa. I aint no action hero b, I aint no gangsta, I aint a bully, I get money. Am I wrong, for wanting a brother to win in his endeavors? If you were doing something significantYou can't knock his blueprint, mixtapes,DVDs, clothing, the a**ets are so diversified, every hustler pays attention to the detail. You watch the players and see where they are going and how they contribute to the game.Okay, Cash's lyrical content may not be where you want it to be.Maybe, you have a point, maybe that why we have the option for back rappers to flourish with merits of supreme lyricism.However my argument, is the industry aint trying to hear that right now, they want more than a punchline that makes them go whoa. They trying to dance, hustle get money. The people are your employers, you gotta go out there and carve your own niche market and service them and possibly cash in on that experience. Aint that what we are here for? I am confused, we aint saving the world people? The streets respect paper.So get yours.
img]http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g288/soweto_photos/Doughboy_Avatar1.gif.jpg[/img]

Volatyl

• Volatyl-intensly unstable... If its beef yall niggas cattle
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +2/-12
  • I call my gun graffiti nigga see how my gun spray
    • View Profile
^^^suck up... dick licker...

Shyyyt nigga get the picture, i dont care what the fukc the industry needs you pussy, Im a Rapper/Emcee wateva, i rap for the crowd quit bringing in some dumb a** stories... And thatll be the last tym you mensioning my or any moms on A.G, wat the fukc is that for, You want a closed casket boy... hehehehe zee zupreme il remeber the name... You also sound like anatha Rich boy about to self-credit yourself... Spokes person Shut the fukc up man... Be Real, why is that so hard nowadays, a nigga that resects paper is dumb... Get off your pc and hit the streets once in while ya heard

I bring an end to the weak like the sun setting on sunday,I call my gun graffiti nigga see how my gun spray, you gona be da headline we see in the news, coz you starting to look like a white wall and ima put gaffiti on you...

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
so are u gonna post ur pic tough guy?
or are u gonna post a track?
or u jus gon keep threatening niggas with ur thug mentality?

dog lets compete in a way that can be measured.

if not stop wastin our time and yours.
why wud u hate if a nigga is a Rich Boy! u supposed to be happy for a nigga! dont u wana be a Rich Boy too?
I know im working hard so i can be one.

Zee made some good points man, he sayin we dont need BEEF! get ya money right! whats wrong with that?

Honestly playa. whats good?
No body has a problem with you. lets get that money n we all gon be good.

post a track or a tough guy pose, n i'll do the same!
if u hotter songwriter,the AG crowd will decide!
if u a hotter nigga,the AG ladies will decide!

lets do it man!
@cash_sog

Zee-Supreme

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
^^^suck up... dick licker...

Shyyyt nigga get the picture, i dont care what the fukc the industry needs you pussy, Im a Rapper/Emcee wateva, i rap for the crowd quit bringing in some dumb a** stories... And thatll be the last tym you mensioning my or any moms on A.G, wat the fukc is that for, You want a closed casket boy... hehehehe zee zupreme il remeber the name... You also sound like anatha Rich boy about to self-credit yourself... Spokes person Shut the fukc up man... Be Real, why is that so hard nowadays, a nigga that resects paper is dumb... Get off your pc and hit the streets once in while ya heard

"nigga that resects paper is dumb" - A real credibility killer- A wise man told me don't argue with fools. The threat is well noted. Remember my name b,

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile