Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

At last Springboks beat the all blacks

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Halfback Ricky Januarie scored a try four minutes from fulltime to give a 14-man South African team a 30-28 win over New Zealand in a Tri-Nations rugby test Saturday.

We're ecstatic."We worked hard all week on the things we did wrong in Wellington, we put those things right and obviously we got the result tonight.It took us 100 years to win here and hopefully we won't have to wait another 100 years to win again," said center Jean de Villiers.

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
bigups pieter and company...truly somethng to celebrate. its been 10years we last beat them at home...bigups
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

That Bastard Crook

• I woulda told Mitch not-to-leave-Rico, and instead 'a' wearing chains rock-da-Steve-Biko
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +71/-25
  • Right-wing fascists call me "Die Swart Gevaar"
    • View Profile
Shit! l even remember da scoreline last time we beat da All Blacks in New Zealand; 13-3. Pieter Roussow scored a wicked try in a scissors move wid Henry Honiball; sliced thru Alatini and Ieremia like dey wasn't even there. But da recent victory was just plain old big penis shit: Down to 14 men, 7 minutes to go, Backs to da wall: WELCOME TO SPRINGBOK RUGBY!!!
At da Centre, it's Inventor of dis Art-of-Rap / Seida-Crook I'm da Genuine Artefact // Rappers know I spit Godly-Rap, I gave da Industry a Heart-Attack / Like "OH MY GOD-HE'S-BACK"!!!!!!! /

That Bastard Crook

• I woulda told Mitch not-to-leave-Rico, and instead 'a' wearing chains rock-da-Steve-Biko
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +71/-25
  • Right-wing fascists call me "Die Swart Gevaar"
    • View Profile
Shit! l even remember da scoreline last time we beat da All Blacks in New Zealand; 13-3. Pieter Roussow scored a wicked try in a scissors move wid Henry Honiball; sliced thru Alatini and Ieremia like dey wasn't even there. But da recent victory was just plain old big penis shit: Down to 14 men, 7 minutes to go, Backs to da wall: WELCOME TO SPRINGBOK RUGBY!!!
At da Centre, it's Inventor of dis Art-of-Rap / Seida-Crook I'm da Genuine Artefact // Rappers know I spit Godly-Rap, I gave da Industry a Heart-Attack / Like "OH MY GOD-HE'S-BACK"!!!!!!! /