Africasgateway.com

When a parent is cheating

Taf1 · 26 · 4341

Taf1

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-5
  • Of deluded minds and manipulated opinions
    • View Profile
Ok i know i always come here with issues but well... things happen.

Anyway

Guys, you find out your mother is cheating on your father purely by accident when you bump into her at a lodge just outside the city when she is supposed to be at a church conference 3 hrs away? She is with a man. This man is well known in town. He has a wife, he has kids. What would you do? Im tryna give advice to someone and they are distraught to say the least. But this... is too much, way too much for me to handle

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile

Anyway

Guys, you find out your mother is cheating on your father purely by accident when you bump into her at a lodge just outside the city when she is supposed to be at a church conference 3 hrs away? She is with a man. This man is well known in town. He has a wife, he has kids. What would you do? Im tryna give advice to someone and they are distraught to say the least. But this... is too much, way too much for me to handle
Lodge ey??
Hmmmm. Most lodges are located in or around forest or mountainous areas. I say he should kill them both, and hide they're cheating a**es in the forest. He should lay low for the first 48hrs tho. This is the most crucial time to get your aliby together. Once he gets through that, its smooth sailing from here on out. And he would had rid the world of two more cheating bastards.
Beating bitches since 1982.

Taf1

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Ah c'mon now  ;D ;D ;D someone needs comfort out here and im out of all sorts on advice. I appreciate the action and drama keeps my life unpredictable and eventful

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile

Anyway

Guys, you find out your mother is cheating on your father purely by accident when you bump into her at a lodge just outside the city when she is supposed to be at a church conference 3 hrs away?

u had me there dawg!! LOL!!! hard one indeed. either way hes hurt. i guess what brings the most ammount of piece in his heart goes... u cant tell anyone what to do in this situation... if hes at piece with hating his mom forever and keeping quiet then so be it, or telling his dad and bringing an unstable situation at home, or telling his mom she got busted and based on her reaction take it from there... this is hard though. 
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +16/-8
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nyambo
I'm guessing ur in your 20's, so your friend should be thereabout? He/She must be old enough to just deal with it. There really isnt much you can say.

We were once at a Jazz Festival with some friends. And we spotted one of my friends Dad with another woman. It really screwed with my home boy. but he found a way to deal with it.
Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

churchofthe latterdayLatte

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-4
    • View Profile
yeah dude...end of the day its family businness. best I could tell you is stay out...give no opinions. he might not understand now, but he'll grow into it. cold, but true.

Thornz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-22
    • View Profile
anaTaf ka, ameno...
"I appreciate the action and drama keeps my life unpredictable and eventful"... u cant take didjeridoo lessons instead? :D i sympathise wid
u, i know its probably hellaboring down under but..if i didnt knw better (..and i dont) i'd think u were probably runnin sum agony aunt colunm
or sumn..no really, does this cat even know u discussing his life on
internet forums?

Taf1

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
To be honest i dont actually think its my place to make any decisions for him in this situ but right now i cant even say ITS OK or ITS GONNA BE OK coz the way things are for man to deal with this aint gon be easy. It reminded me of this guy i know who was givin his Dad props when he saw his Dad with his friends girl on the laps. When he told me dude is like 'My Dad is a pimp, he still got game' and in my mind i was like NIGGA WTF? He cheatin on ya Mums and all u can say is he got game? No surprises the guy is a man whore, he defines the term.

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
This is the new age, if u got the balls talk to u r dad man to man if all is good in the bedroom, be careful not to give hints about the cheating mum... U can be creative and start off the conversation like  "I wonder why there's an influx of the endurance drugs on the market for men, i wonder y?, Would u happen to have problems like that u r self?"... :) :) 

Bobby Banks

• The Fathers Son
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-14
    • View Profile
anaTaf ka, ameno...
"I appreciate the action and drama keeps my life unpredictable and eventful"... u cant take didjeridoo lessons instead? :D i sympathise wid
u, i know its probably hellaboring down under but..if i didnt knw better (..and i dont) i'd think u were probably runnin sum agony aunt colunm
or sumn..no really, does this cat even know u discussing his life on
internet forums?
Must admit. i feel the same way about dudes posts. its like we turning ag into ricky lake or jerry springer forum. some people might actually like reading all this tho. thats why i never respond. my two cents tho.
iv got a fire in my heart and your critism fans it!

phunksuu

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
that must be hard for your boy.

in 1992 i caught my mom in the act in our laundry with my God father...it was a mindphuck of note! i'm still scarred, havent said more than two sentences to her since, and the dumbest thing is that i havent told my father.

its crazy
« Last Edit: July 14, 2008, 02:28:25 PM by phunksuu »

THAT LADY!

• I'm just a lil angel , I bring good luck!
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +20/-50
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile
This guy is kindding aroun with us, get lost..... >:(

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile

i still wonder who fathered my little bro

its crazy

HAHAHAHAHAH
Your room must be full of toys.
Beating bitches since 1982.

General In8

• luv God n hip hop
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +6/-6
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com
i say stay out of it taf. u dnt need to put urself in family bizz. if anything goes wrong bcos of ur advice ur friend wud blame u so rather keep indoors and dont live, just watch the days of our lives to see wat happens wen u dnt listen to ur ag friends. ;D
spread love in da music