mphossiblepunkstah

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +7/-10
  • im a BEAUTIFUL MESS.....
    • View Profile
Quote from: mphossiblepunkstah link=topic=23480.msg152787#msg152787
gud boy ??? pleasure :o
[/quote

Yep, dont know y u shocked.. u know how it is 8)

oh Mr marshall.....
mind is what im made of
where my spoken word is formed
lie not for this here is what mind is

the re-birth of me....the potrait of life

milkman

• Foot Soldier
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
^ :D

Baldi, is it really that simple? i.e if we're not 'slinging dick' then we 'slinging gats'? the itches run parallel, always aiming to f*** or kill?
« Last Edit: July 15, 2008, 02:38:46 PM by milkman »

Enis21

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-13
    • View Profile
Women are always attracted to those playas (aka male hoes) and they choose only to be friends with the gud guys!
It's cause 'good guys' are full of crap. They're possessive and insecure and they're often loosers that don't have friends or party so they constantly trying to find out what the hell you're doing.                                          

LOL! girl i know you dont believe that!
but real talk the guys that pretend to be good/shy all that! those are the slyest dudes on the scene! cause u never expect them to cheat!  

Guys are guys, girls are girls

theres always a (w)horse on the scene!
"Stuck with yourself like the rest of us"

mphossiblepunkstah

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
di not sy men have dbl standards i said SOCIETY and women are part o that
mind is what im made of

Mo'licious

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
If a nyigga phuks a lotta diff girls, he got game. If a girl phuks a lotta diff nyiggaz, she a hoe. That's just how it is...

The CHEF

• CapCity's hard-working producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-14
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bleksperm
If a nyigga phuks a lotta diff girls, he got game. If a girl phuks a lotta diff nyiggaz, she a hoe. That's just how it is...

Correction: A hoe who got game!

mphossiblepunkstah

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Women are always attracted to those playas (aka male hoes) and they choose only to be friends with the gud guys!
It's cause 'good guys' are full of crap. They're possessive and insecure and they're often loosers that don't have friends or party so they constantly trying to find out what the hell you're doing.                                          

LOL! girl i know you dont believe that!
but real talk the guys that pretend to be good/shy all that! those are the slyest dudes on the scene! cause u never expect them to cheat!  

Guys are guys, girls are girls

theres always a (w)horse on the scene!
true that those so called 'good' boys are the worst, this boy i used to know when he was courting he came off al shy and sweet and 'good'.........f*** little did i know the boy was a real life giggelo! talk bout a FRONT!
mind is what im made of

LetsogoLaPlastik

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-8
  • Wa tlala??
    • View Profile
This thread is shuuu.....kanti how old is everyone?I thought these topics where debated thoroughly in high school :(

*Some1 pls start a thread about ish we cant talk about in public.....isnt that what the net is for?*

eg. "Anyone f***ed a gurl with a pussy so big that his esteem been down eva since?  "
« Last Edit: July 15, 2008, 02:46:18 PM by NewbiesRule »
Ha o mpona oska.....nkatumela!!!!

Mo'licious

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile

A hoe is a hoe...whether they got game or not.....still a hoe

mphossiblepunkstah

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile

HEHE UR CRAZY LUV :D
mind is what im made of

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile

lets just say.......we'l take your word for it lil' one coz ur up in here tellin women what women are attractet to, who knows maybe you were a woman in your past life...interesting ::)

Nah sista gal, it all comes with wat I have experienced in my short life, ranging from my friends(gals), my sistas, cousins(gals), women i liked and  those i loved...! Women are attracted to trouble, u can warn a woman bout the guy, bt she'l tell u how jealous u are, dat she'l change the guy or she wants to see for herself!

Women are also responsible for creating these so called male hoes, after all, the guy is cheating on u with another woman and who probably knows that he's in a relationship! I'm sure you know a few of these women: He'll leave her for me, I'll make him leave her, she's not better than me, I'll take him from her......!

mphossiblepunkstah

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
This thread is shuuu.....kanti how old is everyone?I thought these topics where debated thoroughly in high school :(

*Some1 pls start a thread about ish we cant talk about in public.....isnt that what the net is for?*

eg. "Anyone f***ed a gurl with a pussy so big that his esteem been down eva since?  "

din' hear nobody cryn out for your contribution sir
mind is what im made of

The CHEF

• CapCity's hard-working producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-14
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bleksperm

So did you???

How was the girl - wait - how old was the girl??? are you Micheal Jackson or Kellz in the making???

mphossiblepunkstah

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile

lets just say.......we'l take your word for it lil' one coz ur up in here tellin women what women are attractet to, who knows maybe you were a woman in your past life...interesting ::)

Nah sista gal, it all comes with wat I have experienced in my short life, ranging from my friends(gals), my sistas, cousins(gals), women i liked and  those i loved...! Women are attracted to trouble, u can warn a woman bout the guy, bt she'l tell u how jealous u are, dat she'l change the guy or she wants to see for herself!

Women are also responsible for creating these so called male hoes, after all, the guy is cheating on u with another woman and who probably knows that he's in a relationship! I'm sure you know a few of these women: He'll leave her for me, I'll make him leave her, she's not better than me, I'll take him from her......!

:o wow such insight, i see the pimp in you from your avy....i see lyf has tought you good( past x-periences)
mind is what im made of

LetsogoLaPlastik

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-8
  • Wa tlala??
    • View Profile

din' hear nobody cryn out for your contribution sir

sit down hoe....Ur threads are cancerous, some1 needs to loan u a personality ::)
Ha o mpona oska.....nkatumela!!!!