Africasgateway.com

MALE HOES!

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I hope yall all find that NIGGA that'll hold yall down!

man just type in English yesses....u cant talk the way u rap...c how forced that slang isht sounds??

Relax daawg. DOn be saltin a nucca's game none homie. DO you nucca, Le me do me daawgy

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
this shit just irritates me ...a lot dont wanna come off as al sensitive and shit but it seems like im commin across alot of these male hoes that call themselves playas, there's no such shit! there aint no playin been done ther just pimpin! and when a girl doez it she's called a skank, y cant man also be called skanks coz they damn act like sum, pimpin is pimpin regardless of gender y should it look bad when woman do it and glorified when when man do it? shit is messed up out ther it aint hot !! at all!! if your a hoe ur a hoe be it u pimp pussy or dick >:(

And u think u'll find a better dude on the internet, who won't play u?...These armature playas r doing it wrong, at the ekks school of "playaz", rule number one states; no 2 holes being played shud occupy the same space at the same time.....

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
    • View Profile
It's cause 'good guys' are full of crap. They're possessive and insecure and they're often loosers that don't have friends or party so they constantly trying to find out what the hell you're doing. They expecting to get played so even when you're not they convince themselves that you are. How often do you hear neighbours say 'that man was a bastard,he had a lot of girlfriends' after those family killing,it's always the 'good guys' so sorry but there's on such thing. There's jus bastards and psychos and shame i'd rather have a bastard cause atleast you know what to expat                                             

where TAF1 at..
see what i meant about nice guys getting the shitty side of the toilet paper.. save urself..
« Last Edit: July 15, 2008, 06:27:52 PM by latte's lapdog »
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato

Taf1

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-5
  • Of deluded minds and manipulated opinions
    • View Profile
It's cause 'good guys' are full of crap. They're possessive and insecure and they're often loosers that don't have friends or party so they constantly trying to find out what the hell you're doing. They expecting to get played so even when you're not they convince themselves that you are. How often do you hear neighbours say 'that man was a bastard,he had a lot of girlfriends' after those family killing,it's always the 'good guys' so sorry but there's on such thing. There's jus bastards and psychos and shame i'd rather have a bastard cause atleast you know what to expat                                             

where TAF1 at..
see what i meant about nice guys getting the shitty side of the toilet paper.. save urself..

Reporting for duty, SIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do agree that better to date what you know rather than a wolf in sheep skin. As we all know the above borders a simple generalisation. I know you can be a nice guy and still light the F out of it in bed without any insecurities outside it. At least i know im not the jealous type or the controlling one, just dont step me. But anyway again, am i really a nice guy? :) i guess maybe i give the impression and so ive been told, actually im the kinda guy girls talk about on the low on that "He is so calm, chilled and isnt on everyone's radar. I really like him. He would make a good man." If that means im a nice guy then haaa im def thr :D

Anyway contrary to belief i still do believe we should all yearn for good things in life, good man, woman etc. They might not be perfect and noone is but if you find a person who can enrich your life where you do the same in a positive manner then im with that. Chicks are everywhere and they desire different things, so Baldi is one on her own tangent so nice guy or whatever it's all in your ability to give em what they want. The rest is just talk.

Let's just say i know proper nice guys those who are still virgins at 25, go to church without fail, are not dating until 'THE ONE', have millions of female friends and can't utter a swear word to save their own lives. I think its grossly disrespectful to them to call myself a nice guy.

LetsogoLaPlastik

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-8
  • Wa tlala??
    • View Profile

man just type in English yesses....u cant talk the way u rap...c how forced that slang isht sounds??

Relax daawg. DOn be saltin a nucca's game none homie. DO you nucca, Le me do me daawgy

Yeah nizzay I smell u on dat saltin a nyucas game....I aint done said I was styling on nuccas steez,but he bithmade for reeal...Smell me? ::)
Ha o mpona oska.....nkatumela!!!!

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile

Yeah nizzay I smell u on dat saltin a nyucas game....I aint done said I was styling on nuccas steez,but he bithmade for reeal...Smell me? ::)

hahhaha, n u said im forcing it! hahahhahahahaha!!!!
thats OLD slang mayn! hahhhahahahaha ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
n whats a nizzay??? hahhahhaha sound like a acronym for Nigga Gay ;D hahhahaha. i guess Pyro is ur Nizzay :D :D :D
@cash_sog

General In8

• luv God n hip hop
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +6/-6
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com
hoes are hoes, plain and simple. gender has nothing to do with it, its just that men are so full of shit they think they have the right to make the rules.

sleeping around like the world's gonna run out of dick/pussy affects you regardless of your sex. and if it hasnt hit you yet, it will eventually.

truthfully none of us have the right to point out hoes and shit cos we all have our own shit. technically a whore is someone who has sexual relations outside of marriage/ with more than one partner. so anyone who has slept with more than one person is a hoe, we just vary in degrees.

so wa**up hoes!!!! ;D

oh and that whole "im different and sensitive" shit yall niggars do and think we're fooled is stupid. thats the first sign of a niggar thats just like the rest of them....
spread love in da music

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
^^ Does this mean you wont be fitting me in on friday  ;) ;D ;D ;D

That not good enough for ya?

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile

oh and that whole "im different and sensitive" shit yall niggars do and think we're fooled is stupid. thats the first sign of a niggar thats just like the rest of them....

This right here is troof.
All niggas play 'nice different guy' from the start. And if they deny it, they are lying cheating bastards. The true colours do eventually come out. Whenever i get into a new relationship, I always try to fast track the shorty exposing her ugly side. If i have to frustrate the shit out of her, or give her the impression that i am sleeping around, then so be it. I just want to see how she reacts. If the reaction meets my requirements, then i will make necessary adjustments to accomodate the chic. My current girl has pa**ed a lot of the tests. But her persistant digging into my past is a major concern to me. And this is a characteristic that NO MAN should ever compromise on. It shows that she does not trust you, and this is never a good look.
Beating bitches since 1982.

Enis21

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-13
    • View Profile
hoes are hoes, plain and simple. gender has nothing to do with it, its just that men are so full of shit they think they have the right to make the rules.

Chuch! im done with the Horses...now onto the Master Teachers!
"Stuck with yourself like the rest of us"

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
    • View Profile
I wont claim to understand the workings of the female brain, F*&#K, Even Einstein gave up on that sht, i have however through experience learnt that women dont want these NICE guys, they're the ones who get played most o the time. they're the ones who get their women F'd by these so called MALE HOES.

Women usually want a nigger that poses some sort of challenge to them, and what better chllenge than trying to change a male hoe that every woman wants to f***, into a one woman pussy-wiped punk.

Admit it,98% of the time when you date a player, you either supect or even know he's a player, but that shit aint gonna stop you. and then when he plays you (which by the way is inevitable), you go on the internet bitching about how tired you are of MALE HOES

Which beggs the age old question Ladies and Gentlemen"What the f*** do women want?" :-\
Real Recognise Real

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile

Which beggs the age old question Ladies and Gentlemen"What the f*** do women want?" :-\

Excellent!!!! Marvelous!!!!! Superb!!!!! Precisly!!!!!!!!!!

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
I wont claim to understand the workings of the female brain, F*&#K, Even Einstein gave up on that sht, i have however through experience learnt that women dont want these NICE guys, they're the ones who get played most o the time. they're the ones who get their women F'd by these so called MALE HOES.

Women usually want a nigger that poses some sort of challenge to them, and what better chllenge than trying to change a male hoe that every woman wants to f***, into a one woman pussy-wiped punk.

Admit it,98% of the time when you date a player, you either supect or even know he's a player, but that shit aint gonna stop you. and then when he plays you (which by the way is inevitable), you go on the internet bitching about how tired you are of MALE HOES

a little something called EVERYTHING

Enis21

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-13
    • View Profile
women are celestial beings:
we give birth to life;
we possess something called the female intution-which is a third eye;
we are in-sync with the moon (or the lunar cycle);
we provide pleasure;

women are the closest men are getting to God/heaven!
 Who knows what God is...but we understand the idea of God!

dont try to understand women....just understand the idea of her!
 ;)

"Stuck with yourself like the rest of us"

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

We have the power to cut off your supply of pussy

Damn my translation skill have come into their own
« Last Edit: July 16, 2008, 10:36:04 AM by AG's BARRRRRRRRCK! »