Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Yo what happened to the hype dudes

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
its actually fcukin sad that even before these artists "blow" in the conventional sence of the word there is already a thread on AG asking where are they now?. fcukin sad, ish like this should be reserved for the Nestums, the speedys and the Vinoliah machegos mayn people whove been puttin in work and got mad shine. all these niggas have in common is that they all got accalim with a coupla songs and vanished, that shouldnt be cause for concern. now if they had dropped Lps that were HOT and then dissapeard wed have just cause to want to inquire about their whereabouts. for all we know those songs were pure flukes and they hit walls after that....

im just sayin, put in WORK if u want to be remembered

ToXic Candy

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +2/-15
  • I LOVE YOU,MCWAAAAH!
    • View Profile
Im w8ing for ur album just make sho u hav stating power coz i dont ant to ask abt u in 3 yrs tym and u r no where to be found.
Dn't have a comfort zone ,always have room for improvement.

ToXic Candy

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +2/-15
  • I LOVE YOU,MCWAAAAH!
    • View Profile
^^^^ OOPPPS was meant for the thread abt the Glitz Gang.
Dn't have a comfort zone ,always have room for improvement.

Zee-Supreme

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
^^^^ OOPPPS was meant for the thread abt the Glitz Gang.

We taking our time to build b, if we disappear from the frontline scene betta believe it's pursuit for a more lucrative deal in the business. Watch what happens
img]http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g288/soweto_photos/Doughboy_Avatar1.gif.jpg[/img]

Z MONEY BAGZ AKA DOUGHBOY SWAG>>>>AKA "IM BACK B!TCHES"

'SO SAY GOODNIGHT TO AG'S BADGUY'

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-17
    • View Profile
I believe preparation is key...focus on their artistic development.This is chess not checkers b...find alternative ways to attract the market. Stop having limited beliefs that SA has no market...if we give them enough reason too.

zee supreme.

we are not always on the same page. but you know when one reads. there are things that you say. that cut across interpretations of what art is. i am not always in agreement with you. but you do say some things. really you do. you put forward some thoughts that stand.
it doesnt matter which perspective you may be coming from. what your particular angle is as a creator. sometimes thats not the issue. we are obligated to understand that there are realities which we have to do ourselves the favour of accepting. it really is about taking the time. and what may be found is that there is enough space. create the gap.

from whichever angle you may be coming from.   

preparation is the key.
- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -

Volatyl

• Volatyl-intensly unstable... If its beef yall niggas cattle
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +2/-12
  • I call my gun graffiti nigga see how my gun spray
    • View Profile
This "rap" industry is none existant vele... i think people in sa just wana hear sa music... either that or somthing like rap with alot of sa music elements... Athawise if you just gona have a beat and an emcee without any element of "SA" up in there you fuc**d thats why young nations is underrated, thats why the anvils projects aint blowing, thats why proverb sold 4000 copies with His 2nd album(dont know how much it is now)...'

Only hope we have is a crowd... lol and originalty, sum out of the box shitttt... adawise shyyt is slowly changing... lets just see
I bring an end to the weak like the sun setting on sunday,I call my gun graffiti nigga see how my gun spray, you gona be da headline we see in the news, coz you starting to look like a white wall and ima put gaffiti on you...