Africasgateway.com

Timbo to produce the whole Jay-z Album

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
MTV

Super producer Timbaland has revealed to MTV that he will produce Jay-Z’s new album in it’s entirety. This is what Timbaland had to say to MTV:

“He wants me to do the whole thing this time around,” Timbaland said Monday during a visit to the MTV News office. “I’mma make it a cla**ic too. You better believe it. It’ll be a monster! I always say this: You get a first single from me, I’mma get you up to gold. And it’s hard to get you up to gold in this day [and age].”

Tim insisted that an LP featuring him and Jay would sell more than the 500,000 copies needed for a gold record, as they’re both international platinum artists.

“Jay should never chill,” he said about the rapper’s decision to return to music full time. “We had a long talk, and I really talked to him. Jay-Z does it for the love. That’s different. When somebody does it for the love, you don’t stop. He has everything, but he’s still current. A million people are buying his album regardless.

SUPER RUTHLESS

• SOUTH OF A
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +24/-20
  • New South Movement
    • View Profile
    • Immortal Men Entertainment
Not a bad thought actually, Timbaland always comes correct.. so it will be nice to here what they can come up with  8)

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
The WHOLE thing is gonna be by Timbo??? Well Jay can ride a timbaland beat really well marre I think that little touch of Just Blaze would do very well for Jay... I mean damn look at all the success he's had with Just. I could even go as far as saying that Just Blaze beats almost define the niggas style.

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
This is something to hear, combination might be realy good, plus timbo is a good producer.... now will just have to see how hot Jay Z can turn up his fire.

Volatyl

• Volatyl-intensly unstable... If its beef yall niggas cattle
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +2/-12
  • I call my gun graffiti nigga see how my gun spray
    • View Profile
Jay-Z does it for the love. That’s different. When somebody does it for the love, you don’t stop. He has everything, but he’s still current. A million people are buying his album regardless.

This very rare now adways... Niggas have lost their footing, thats why some lyrics be sounding dumb... but yo word jigga and timbo, this project is gona be fire...

I bring an end to the weak like the sun setting on sunday,I call my gun graffiti nigga see how my gun spray, you gona be da headline we see in the news, coz you starting to look like a white wall and ima put gaffiti on you...

1kind

• onek1nd is superman on the eiffel tower, saving the world from parasites.
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +8/-25
  • My xhosa friends and I started a clique!
    • View Profile
NNNNOOOOOOOOO!!!!

If it works for Justin Timberlake, Nelly Furtado it don't mean it'll work for Jigga. Mark my words, this is a bad decision. It's a good thing he's doing it for the love, because no sales are gonna come from this one!!
I put Religion, Opression and Weakness underground and when i looked down i felt myself begin to GROW.

www.reverbnation.com/1kind

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
^^^^ This will go platinum, trust me, the single alone will create so much hype that peeps will be forced to cop the album only to find that its crap....

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
NNNNOOOOOOOOO!!!!

If it works for Justin Timberlake, Nelly Furtado it don't mean it'll work for Jigga. Mark my words, this is a bad decision. It's a good thing he's doing it for the love, because no sales are gonna come from this one!!

fail!

lets have a bet, instead of eating your words how about a banishment if this happens

That not good enough for ya?

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
NNNNOOOOOOOOO!!!!

i think they can pull something different off... and im interested in the output... i like timbos innovative ways and im sure the output whether it hits or misses with most will be innovative and fresh... im looking forward to it
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Volatyl

• Volatyl-intensly unstable... If its beef yall niggas cattle
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +2/-12
  • I call my gun graffiti nigga see how my gun spray
    • View Profile
I say its gona be a cla**ic but not like that feel good music, a new sounding kinda cla**ic...
They definately gona push the envelope on this project...

god emcee, jayhova
I bring an end to the weak like the sun setting on sunday,I call my gun graffiti nigga see how my gun spray, you gona be da headline we see in the news, coz you starting to look like a white wall and ima put gaffiti on you...

SUPER RUTHLESS

• SOUTH OF A
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +24/-20
  • New South Movement
    • View Profile
    • Immortal Men Entertainment
NNNNOOOOOOOOO!!!!

I hope u know that Timbo has been doing full albums long b4 dat... Does the names like Aliyah, Missy Elliot, Bubba Sparxx come to mind?

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
timbo n jay! cetrified CLa**IC!
there is no doubt about it!
This will be the BLUEPPRINT FOR ALL OF US, on how to record an album! how it should sound! how it should feel! how to make a cla**ic "The Blueprint 3"

Cant wait!
@cash_sog