Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Scared

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
Sorry to do this guy but if you "accidently' log onto the internet using someone's WI-FI connection without paying can they track you down and report you to the police and make you pay exorbitant amounts of money and possibly take you to jail?

SUPER RUTHLESS

• SOUTH OF A
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +24/-20
  • New South Movement
    • View Profile
    • Immortal Men Entertainment
lol ayeye what did u do???  :D
Well if it wasnt pa**word protected and u didnt hack into the connection then u didnt break any laws so u safe...
As for tracking u, it depends on what u used to access the connection

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
My comp in some coffee shop.... Yese the crap i do for AG. Sit aint right.

Darklight

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-22
    • View Profile
don't be scared... nothing can happen to you...
« Last Edit: August 19, 2008, 12:32:53 AM by Che Monu »

SUPER RUTHLESS

• SOUTH OF A
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +24/-20
  • New South Movement
    • View Profile
    • Immortal Men Entertainment
yeah u Ag addicts will commit murder just to be online lmao just jokes

I know some coffee shops (mugg & bean) do provide free access for a certain time period to attract more people, so u must of been stumbled accross one.
Dont worry

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
My comp in some coffee shop.... Yese the crap i do for AG. Sit aint right.

It is possible but they will only be able to track your location the next time you on with the same pc, but i don't think they will do jack to you, i mean why was the connection open in the first place? Might also be one of those hot spots where you are allowed to access the internet.

relax woman. Nothing will happen, don't think you realy downloaded that much to put their pockets in line with mine.

LetsogoLaPlastik

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-8
  • Wa tlala??
    • View Profile
U in kak if they have good lawyers....I never heard of Cyber Laws in SA....I doubt theres any, wasnt there peeps watchin child pron in the union building???

*waits for the secret service to show up* ::)
Ha o mpona oska.....nkatumela!!!!

Thornz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-22
    • View Profile
Sorry to do this guy but if you "accidently' log onto the internet using someone's WI-FI connection without paying can they track you down and report you to the police and make you pay exorbitant amounts of money and possibly take you to jail?
actually they can yes...it depends on how long u hacked (or as you'll probably try to convince
the judge "accidentally") used their wi-fi connection for. It's happened 2 someone i know b4..
less than 30mins, u'r likely to get away wid a fine.. but knowing AG users, yall up in
here mo than coloured school girls log onto mxit. They can open a case against you...
it's no joke, if u still in the coffee shop i'd strongly suggest u log off now n try to sneak out.
I'm waitin outside in the red ferrari, don't attract attention *waits

okay no, the ferrari thing WAS a joke...

Thornz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-22
    • View Profile

but what u did is illegal anyway, u in trouble

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
yall up in
here mo than coloured school girls log onto mxit.

hook up sum contacts ekse!
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
don't be scared... nothing can happen to you... i should be scared, cause i think that ad i made is about to leak *gulp*
What? Che please tell me you're kidding. I told you to be careful with it. Did you delete your name atleast? Che i really hope you're tugging my balls ( imaginary,no homo ).            Anyways i went outside and you weren't the Thornz. They didn't catch me but i aint doing that again.                                                                                         
« Last Edit: July 17, 2008, 07:58:21 PM by BALDiLOKS »

Darklight

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-22
    • View Profile

General In8

• luv God n hip hop
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +6/-6
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com
but knowing AG users, yall up in here mo than coloured school girls log onto mxit. They can open a case against you...

im not allowed on ag, they actually cut off our internet at work but i know the it guys and i kinda got the pa**words to log on, and when that fails i use my bosses computer....  :-\
spread love in da music

churchofthe latterdayLatte

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-4
    • View Profile
I thin using a random Wifi connec i not dangerous in that you can be tracked but in that you can be hacked and your personal info can be accessed by anyone on that network who wants it...like email pa**words/emails themselves and transactions...because the network is not protected....someone might sit there all day just capturing people's shit...

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile

U have commited a serious crime, what u did is equivalent to robbing and beating the elderly....