Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Weekend

Taf1 · 97 · 18659

THAT LADY!

• I'm just a lil angel , I bring good luck!
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +20/-50
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile
Yo Cash.....!
Im feeling the video set up , ill.
ONE BIG BUTT THOUGH.....
those broads look like death fish!! :'(
No life , they cant even pose for the cam.
You need me more than I need you ;D

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
    • View Profile
went to Vudu Lounge....

damn.. that place still exists..
tell me sumthing though: do they have aircon yet?  ;D
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato

SIR DEEJAY MZU

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +7/-15
    • View Profile
went to Vudu Lounge....

lmao.... Therez a new 1 now on Bree street... I went to the old one once and stood next to the FAN half the night ;D

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
went to Vudu Lounge....

lmao.... Therez a new 1 now on Bree street... I went to the old one once and stood next to the FAN half the night ;D

had a "lifetime membership" at the old one.. rather than pay the 50zar or whatever.. used to climb over the rails & onto the balcony.. phat times...

is the one on bree any better?
forget sum club that used to get packed with phly a** redds sipping jaiva yo yo types.. f***.. seems like a lifetime ago..
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
Saw two chicks get beat the F up for doing that. The worst part is that they were so HUGE. The first one went through and the other two got caught. And ingathi yayi ngabase Nyanga...  ;D ;D

SIR DEEJAY MZU

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
went to Vudu Lounge....

had a "lifetime membership" at the old one.. rather than pay the 50zar or whatever.. used to climb over the rails & onto the balcony.. phat times...

is the one on bree any better?
forget sum club that used to get packed with phly a** redds sipping jaiva yo yo types.. f***.. seems like a lifetime ago..

lol on the lifetime membership shit.......  Its much better than the old one(i prolly say that coz ive been there twice and i was f***d up drunk both times)....  I couldnt even get to have fun there this weekend with the cpt gangsters wanting to shoot a nigga >:((those muther f***ers shoud learn to control their chicks instead of wanting to shoot every guy their chicks holler as at..NX)....

SIR DEEJAY MZU

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Saw two chicks get beat the F up for doing that. The worst part is that they were so HUGE. The first one went through and the other two got caught. And ingathi yayi ngabase Nyanga...  ;D ;D

lol... them nyanga and langa chicks are gangsters... I went to some spot Kwalanga and i saw all the chicks at the party fighting.... ALL OF THEM.... shit was funny....

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
Yo Cash.....!
Im feeling the video set up , ill.
ONE BIG BUTT THOUGH.....
those broads look like death fish!! :'(
No life , they cant even pose for the cam.
You need me more than I need you ;D

hahahahA!
Yes of course, i need u more than u need me! ur beautiful and sexy, im just sexy ;) so u got an advantage.

yo those were just the pics taken from my camera. most of the time peeps was unaware i was snappin em! but i think them honeys was perfect! we didnt want SUPERSEXY MODELS! jus girls that look cute n teeny to young adult! i love all those girls,theyre the best ive worked with actually:)

We wanted the TV friendly 24hr airplay type of feel for the video! kinda like Mariahs "Touch My Body" or Janet Jacksons all age friendly videos! NO AGE RESTRICTION! PG status.or anything that might restrict TV from puttin it on HEAVY RO!

When u see the video....MAAAAAN, I PUT MY HAT OFF TO THEM GIRLS!!! they really came to life when the cameras rolled!
I loved their energy n fun factor!
I specially loved the pyjama party scene when they whupped my a** in a crazy pillow fight! ;D ;D

at the moment Jay, we not payin anybody for videos. Its all about us interacting with fans. If u not really a fan then its no fun for everybody! it more like BUSINESS.

as we get bigger and our budget increases, we will be hiring professionals and paying for girls. we aint on that level tho yet!

But if u still interested were shootin another video in approx. 3 weeks for our new Clothing Endorsement! This video will be set up like a FASHION SHOOT! remember 2pacs " Every city we go....i see the same.." n Jay Z's "Change Clothes" were gonna go off the top like that with a catwalk n all that stuff!!!

We also gonna do the WEEZ collabo video and ROCKSTARS! with a live rock band! this all in the next 2 months!
Wud luv to hav u in any of them, but if money is an issue its all good.Is there any other form of payment perhaps that u might fancy :-*
@cash_sog

Taf1

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-5
  • Of deluded minds and manipulated opinions
    • View Profile
Hie guys y'all need to teach me some SA languages man so i can keep up with everything we talk about here... any takers?

My weekend sucked, caught the flu... felt funny Sunday 4am while at work with a bit of a blocked nose, by 5.30 i was sneezing uncontrollably... by 8am it was that + a runny nose and spent the rest of teh day flat out in bed feeling weak. Today i feel worse  :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

lol... them nyanga and langa chicks are gangsters... I went to some spot Kwalanga and i saw all the chicks at the party fighting.... ALL OF THEM.... shit was funny....

probably tigers.. used to sip in langa a while back.. until i saw a honey carrying an infant fighting.. & get about 7 dreads pulled out.. eish mara.. blacks..
« Last Edit: July 21, 2008, 03:59:54 PM by latte's lapdog »
--Plato

Mo'licious

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
My long weekend was TOOOOO nyc! :)
Was with my man from Thursday til yesterday. Bitch part came when twas time to leave. I hate long distance relationships. :'(

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

I have a rule when in CT. If I land up in Vudu Lounge or Lipz or any of those clubs, a chick steps up to me I apologise. Don't matter if she's wrong I apologise. Her man steps up to me and gets his mack on and she happens to see. I APOLOGISE. She accidently steps on MY toes, I APOLOGISE. She spills HER drink on ME. I APOLOGISE AND BUY HER A NEW DRINK. Then Nyanga chick don't play.
I once saw these tins (aparently from Nyanga) beat up some chick for her lip gloss. No look ndi grand ngabo shame.

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

If I land up in Vudu Lounge or Lipz or any of those clubs, a chick steps up to me I apologise. Don't matter if she's wrong I apologise. Her man steps up to me and gets his mack on and she happens to see. I APOLOGISE. She accidently steps on MY toes, I APOLOGISE. She spills HER drink on ME. I APOLOGISE AND BUY HER A NEW DRINK. Then Nyanga chick don't play.
I once saw these tins (aparently from Nyanga) beat up some chick for her lip gloss. No look ndi grand ngabo shame.

why do you still go to these shady joints?
--Plato

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

If I land up in Vudu Lounge or Lipz or any of those clubs, a chick steps up to me I apologise. Don't matter if she's wrong I apologise. Her man steps up to me and gets his mack on and she happens to see. I APOLOGISE. She accidently steps on MY toes, I APOLOGISE. She spills HER drink on ME. I APOLOGISE AND BUY HER A NEW DRINK. Then Nyanga chick don't play.

why do you still go to these shady joints?

Vudu Lounge I haven't been in about three years and Lipz in two cause my friend was the manager, we lived together and she couldn't drive. So sometimes I had to driver to work in  the "company car".
But shame they are mad shaddy.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

I have a rule when in CT. If I land up in Vudu Lounge or Lipz or any of those clubs, a chick steps up to me I apologise. Don't matter if she's wrong I apologise. Her man steps up to me and gets his mack on and she happens to see. I APOLOGISE. She accidently steps on MY toes, I APOLOGISE. She spills HER drink on ME. I APOLOGISE AND BUY HER A NEW DRINK. Then Nyanga chick don't play.

One of the many reasons why I stay at the crib, cant have hoodrats messin up my pre..*cough* I mean manly face

That not good enough for ya?