Africasgateway.com

This white kid is sickwidit

emceeKasualT

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-14
  • The Forefather of your nuts
    • View Profile
    • 5th Floor
more name drops...I got name drops for days son. Have you ever been coached by Nick Mallet at a rugby game? I have.the guy who invented the Duckworth-Lewis cricket shit went to Rondebosch. he did it while at school...Morne du plessis kid was in my cla** too. There was a guy called Stuart taylor at school.. dont know what the f*** his parents did.. but he had his own chauffer driven Lexus.. while he was in std 5. I tell you some of these folks in CT are caked up. I could go on...

Think about this. A dude from Rondebosch hanyani Shimange.. only used to play like the last 5 minutes for the Boks for like 8 or 9 Test matches a year or two ago...

Thats 75 g's a pop for each of those lil 5 minutes. 10 games later my ninjas sitting on a mil if you combine the winning fee of 10'gs. Nike sponsorship and free cribbing included.

My ninja Bobz had a BMW sponsorship about 3 or 4 years ago. This guy used to wipe his a** with BMWs... I remember when the z4 came out, he was the 1st dude pushing it in Jozi. We met Bouga Luv at a traffic light in Sandton and dude was losing colour at Bobz. The sports life I tell ya.. sometimes it feels like we're wating our time with this rap shit when you put it in perspective..
lil niggaz they ain't around that powder
They ain't Super or Luigi or Mario, ain't found that power/
plus they couldn't spit fire if they found that flower.. You don't move white you lyin' dogg/
that's a neverending story without the white flying dog

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +16/-8
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nyambo
lol, u can hardly compare sport and rap. haha. Its like Big SHow and Floyd Mayweather in a real fight. Unless u really love rap, i think its a waste...

The Barriers for entry in rap are too low. Anyone can rap. Sport is different. U have to be good at what you do. Even the weeker players we hate on are good. Rap man.. everyone can do that. Hard for corporates to fork out dough for things that anyone can do. I think i could have been a kick a** cricketer, if i'd stuck with it. Sometimes i think i still could. Next thing u know i'll be 30 and filled with regret  :-\

Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

That Bastard Crook

• I woulda told Mitch not-to-leave-Rico, and instead 'a' wearing chains rock-da-Steve-Biko
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +71/-25
  • Right-wing fascists call me "Die Swart Gevaar"
    • View Profile
Ayo dis McGuffie kid reminds me of a Young Bryan Habana
(U/21) playin' for da Lions, just leavin' niggas in da dust. By da way what happened to dat big 6' 5" 260 pound Quarterback outta Mobile, Alabama taken first in da '07 Draft by da Raiders? Ayo I seen dat kid on Pardon The Interruption (ESPN) throw a 65 yard on ONE knee, what da f***?
At da Centre, it's Inventor of dis Art-of-Rap / Seida-Crook I'm da Genuine Artefact // Rappers know I spit Godly-Rap, I gave da Industry a Heart-Attack / Like "OH MY GOD-HE'S-BACK"!!!!!!! /