Africasgateway.com

You are a faggot

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
il get tha bitches email add my self and il post her my dick. i knw who did it. and il do it again myself.tha bitch got get wut she deserves. she was a slut anyway

See at first you were just another silly noob attentionwhore. Now you're being disrespectful and rude. E-beef is stupid, but you're pushing it.

That's my pic up there. How about posting yours if you're gonna talk like that. I'll mail you my address even and would like to see you talk like that in person.

Queenstown? I have some family there.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
SO YOU THINK YOU TOUGH YOU WANNA SEE ME IN PERSON? NIGGA PLIZ. U WUDNT DARE DO THAT. MY a** IS LIKE NICHOLAS CAGE IN GHOSTRIDER.IT IL SCARE U

IL HAVE TO WEAR A MASK.

AND SOME COUPLA DU RAGS OR SOME NIGERIAN BLING
Hood.

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
I guess next time i go to Spar i'll look out for a Happy Sindane looking dude in a mini cooper :D

Ya, if u look anything like Happy. U definitely need a mask ;D
@cash_sog

Bobby Banks

• The Fathers Son
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-14
    • View Profile
I guess next time i go to Spar i'll look out for a Happy Sindane looking dude in a mini cooper :D

Lol!
Cash administering a dose of ether in the right direction for a change.
With a face like that, he really doesnt have much to be happy about. He looks like spar bread.
iv got a fire in my heart and your critism fans it!

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile

Lol!
Cash administering a dose of ether in the right direction for a change.
With a face like that, he really doesnt have much to be happy about. He looks like spar bread.

ROFL
Beating bitches since 1982.

General In8

• luv God n hip hop
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +6/-6
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com
il get tha bitches email add my self and il post her my dick. i knw who did it. and il do it again myself.tha bitch got get wut she deserves. she was a slut anyway

:o niggar watch ur mouth...

matter of fact deregister ur f***in a** cos im kinda tired of ur f***in shit, ok u little deluded coward of a pussy! so go home and smoke dope, chill out and get ur f***in dick head out of the f***in skunk shit youve chosen to dwell in. aint nobody stepped to ur childish punk a** and asked for ur unheard of and irrelevant, obtuse, dim-witted opinions. do us a favour and stuff ur astringent, mordant,  balls in ur stool-holding feces-infested mouth and swallow!!!!!!!!! >:( >:( >:(

bitch a** nyucca!  >:(
spread love in da music

Papa ThReAdS

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

matter of fact deregister ur f***in a** cos im kinda tired of ur f***in shit, ok u little deluded coward of a pussy! so go home and smoke dope, chill out and get ur f***in dick head out of the f***in skunk shit youve chosen to dwell in. aint nobody stepped to ur childish punk a** and asked for ur unheard of and irrelevant, obtuse, dim-witted opinions. do us a favour and stuff ur astringent, mordant,  balls in ur stool-holding feces-infested mouth and swallow!!!!!!!!! >:( >:( >:(

Wow...i never knew you had such ether in you!
Hope he will listen to you cos nobody seems to be getting a word into his resevoir head sideways.

General In8

• luv God n hip hop
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +6/-6
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com

Hope he will listen to you cos nobody seems to be getting a word into his resevoir head sideways.

im generaly nice bt if i get provoked i can b a little mean... :P
spread love in da music

Papa ThReAdS

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

im generaly nice bt if i get provoked i can b a little mean... :P
Lol...
*jumps into the ether free zone of general's ambiance*

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
SO YOU THINK YOU TOUGH YOU WANNA SEE ME IN PERSON? NIGGA PLIZ. U WUDNT DARE DO THAT. MY a** IS LIKE NICHOLAS CAGE IN GHOSTRIDER.IT IL SCARE U

IL HAVE TO WEAR A MASK.

Preper for some epic PTF! Um simba?

That not good enough for ya?

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
    • View Profile

IL HAVE TO WEAR A MASK.

WTF?^ Is this supposed to be some sort of puncline?

This cat sounds like he's got some mad issues, you know...Like the kind that got molested by a "father figure" and liked it.

Now he's got some sense of misplaced agression coz he doesnt understand why its wrong to like that shit.Dude You need a highly qualified psychologist
GET HELP!!!
Real Recognise Real

mphossiblepunkstah

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +7/-10
  • im a BEAUTIFUL MESS.....
    • View Profile

IL HAVE TO WEAR A MASK.

ya ne so you wan a doz nggz with du rags on....*sad*
mind is what im made of
where my spoken word is formed
lie not for this here is what mind is

the re-birth of me....the potrait of life

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
YHO GENERAL I DON KNW WHY TH f*** U MAD AT ME FOR.
MIND YO f***EN BUSNESS HOMES. YOU TO LIGHT
STAY THE f*** OUT OF MY WAY. WITH YOUR VULGAR,INCORRECT,SELFISH AND ANNOYING LANGUAGE. WHO THE f*** ARE U TO TALK SHIT ONE ME?
 WHY DONT YOU TAKE YOUR BOO-BOO-NARROW SHAPED-STINKY
ARROGANT AND BLACK HAIRY BALLS OUT OF THIS SITE. YOU a** HOLE. YOU BORING NIGGA-a** LAME f***. GO f***YOURSELF NIGGA. YOU MAD. GOIN AROUND TALKIN ABOUT YOU CAN BE  MEAN. WE ALL THAT NIGGA. WE AL MEAN. GET A f***ING GRIP
Hood.

Bashin

• im the One
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-4
    • View Profile
maybe somebody needs to e-mail all this shit that mad Rapper posts here to his mom..jst to let her know how retarded dude is ;D
www.kasimp3.co.za/s3P7 #BLAZIN_SPEAKERS

The CHEF

• CapCity's hard-working producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-14
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bleksperm
YHO GENERAL I DON KNW WHY TH f*** U MAD AT ME FOR.
MIND YO f***EN BUSNESS HOMES. YOU TO LIGHT
STAY THE f*** OUT OF MY WAY. WITH YOUR VULGAR,INCORRECT,SELFISH AND ANNOYING LANGUAGE. WHO THE f*** ARE U TO TALK SHIT ONE ME?
 WHY DONT YOU TAKE YOUR BOO-BOO-NARROW SHAPED-STINKY
ARROGANT AND BLACK HAIRY BALLS OUT OF THIS SITE. YOU a** HOLE. YOU BORING NIGGA-a** LAME f***. GO f***YOURSELF NIGGA. YOU MAD. GOIN AROUND TALKIN ABOUT YOU CAN BE  MEAN. WE ALL THAT NIGGA. WE AL MEAN. GET A f***ING GRIP

FYI mad rapper - General In8 is a woman - all woman - ask me - I know! Rather ask her out or something...maybe you once saw her and lusted ... something like that!