Africasgateway.com

Menage a 3

phunksuu · 71 · 12969

phunksuu

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
i'm thinking of having a  threesome
or rather the young Mrs wants to do it real bad  :-\ !

im skeptical, as it will be a first, she wants her friend to join, her friend is a fly 'older' thing
 ;D

but yeah...any pointers/heads-up  ;) /advice for a virgin to the addidas striping?

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +16/-8
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nyambo
Get tested before we have to have an e-funeral
Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

Alcatel

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +2/-3
  • wa gwan?
    • View Profile
camera + upload
a ha ha ha ha ha ah ah ah! AHa ahh aa a a.....

phunksuu

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Thats covered

and protecting the head is wat 'we' discussed'

Bobby Banks

• The Fathers Son
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-14
    • View Profile
^^^Strong advice.
You could get zombo'd
iv got a fire in my heart and your critism fans it!

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Its always better for a girl to have your first threesome with someone other than your boyfriend. that way you can practice to get it right for your man, without the nervousness.

Being the helpful, self-sacrificing person that I am, I volunteer my services. They can come over, with their own condoms, lube and beer to keep me hydrated of course, and I will help you out.

check your pms for my address. You can wait in the car.

ToXic Candy

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +2/-15
  • I LOVE YOU,MCWAAAAH!
    • View Profile
OOOH GOODNESS this is the first XCITING ;D ish I'v had all my AG lyf.

Damn boy I can only imagin the kinda fun y'all will hav ;D

Wateva u do jst make sho every1 will get SATISFACTION in all ways. ;D
Dn't have a comfort zone ,always have room for improvement.

Enis21

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-13
    • View Profile
last night i was having a conversation with a friend, because i've had the same thoughts as your young'n girlfriend

apparently its best for girls to have a threesum with an experienced guy...IE a guy that has had a threesome before!

*No Amstel, Koyo and Iko reference*

*Zombo's- im coining that word  ;D*
"Stuck with yourself like the rest of us"

phunksuu

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
i don't know mayngs!

i'm slightly worried that i'll be 'concerntrating' to much on the friend!
she is quite... :o :o

General In8

• luv God n hip hop
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +6/-6
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com
from my experience, you dont really have to know or be with someone experienced. but then again it also depends, is ur girl a freak? cos those things come naturally for us.... and if its two girls, she must be comfortable with the idea of sharing her man with her friend. obviously the girl sex is cool, its fun to experiment. try to get a vibrator and watch the two of them play with each other. very entertainin stuff hey.

and if you want to add another guy, make sure she knows her shit and has lots of stamina. two guys n 1 girl aint not for the faint hearted. do not try if you are not sure of yourself. you will crash and burn, repeat, you will crash and burn!!!

but most importantly enjoy urselves. its lots of fun! ;D
spread love in da music

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
    • View Profile
im skeptical, as it will be a first, she wants her friend to join, her friend is a fly 'older' thing
 ;D

WTF..
am really trynna understand ur concerns but can't find any plausible reason for ur skepticism.. how serious are u & ur honey?
« Last Edit: July 23, 2008, 12:02:40 PM by latte's lapdog »
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
    • View Profile
and if you want to add another guy

definitely not a good look..
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
 ;D

WTF..
am really trynna understand ur concerns but can't find any plausible reason to ur skepticism.. how serious are u & ur honey?

Please don't tell me you're gonna come with that "if you're really serious about each other, you shouldn't do it" rubbish.

I say just go for it, but as I said in my previous post, its best if she comes to practice at my place first.

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
from my experience, you dont really have to know or be with someone experienced. but then again it also depends, is ur girl a freak? cos those things come naturally for us.... and if its two girls, she must be comfortable with the idea of sharing her man with her friend. obviously the girl sex is cool, its fun to experiment. try to get a vibrator and watch the two of them play with each other. very entertainin stuff hey.

and if you want to add another guy, make sure she knows her shit and has lots of stamina. two guys n 1 girl aint not for the faint hearted. do not try if you are not sure of yourself. you will crash and burn, repeat, you will crash and burn!!!

wow in8 i think i like u.. LOL!!!
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

SUPER RUTHLESS

• SOUTH OF A
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +24/-20
  • New South Movement
    • View Profile
    • Immortal Men Entertainment

the experience just oozes thru ur words, id actually be afraid to have a 3some with u Molly... Nah actually i would jump rite in8 ;D