Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

SUPER 14 vs NFL

That Bastard Crook

• I woulda told Mitch not-to-leave-Rico, and instead 'a' wearing chains rock-da-Steve-Biko
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +71/-25
  • Right-wing fascists call me "Die Swart Gevaar"
    • View Profile
Ayo which of these is more exciting, value for money etc? And more to da point how many Southern Hemisphere players do you reckon would make it in da NFL, coz personally l can easily see Springboks Bryan Habana, Jaque Fourie (Running Backs), Pierre Spies, Ryan Kankowski (Tight Ends), Wallabies Lote Tuqiri (Wide Receiver), Stirling Mortlock (Running Back) and All Blacks Ma'a Nonu (what a monster!) and Luke McAllister (Running Backs)and Richie McCaw (Tight End) playing in da NFL. What y'all think?
At da Centre, it's Inventor of dis Art-of-Rap / Seida-Crook I'm da Genuine Artefact // Rappers know I spit Godly-Rap, I gave da Industry a Heart-Attack / Like "OH MY GOD-HE'S-BACK"!!!!!!! /

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
Ayo which of these is more exciting, value for money etc? And more to da point how many Southern Hemisphere players do you reckon would make it in da NFL, coz personally l can easily see Springboks Bryan Habana, Jaque Fourie (Running Backs), Pierre Spies, Ryan Kankowski (Tight Ends), Wallabies Lote Tuqiri (Wide Receiver), Stirling Mortlock (Running Back) and All Blacks Ma'a Nonu (what a monster!) and Luke McAllister (Running Backs)and Richie McCaw (Tight End) playing in da NFL. What y'all think?

What??!!! No bakkies? Bakkies is a beast mayne!!!
Beating bitches since 1982.

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +16/-8
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nyambo
Super 14
Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

That Bastard Crook

• I woulda told Mitch not-to-leave-Rico, and instead 'a' wearing chains rock-da-Steve-Biko
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +71/-25
  • Right-wing fascists call me "Die Swart Gevaar"
    • View Profile
To answer this question you have to understand both Rugby Union and Gridiron, and the problem with Bakkies is that, even though he is a monster, he's too slow to play in da NFL. He's 6'6'' and 260 pounds, now at that size he'd most probably fit in at either Tight End or Linebacker; problem is he's too slow to play either position and also too light to play either Nose Tackle or Guard. J.P. Pieterson might be a good look at Wide Receiver though and Schalk Burger at Tight End.
At da Centre, it's Inventor of dis Art-of-Rap / Seida-Crook I'm da Genuine Artefact // Rappers know I spit Godly-Rap, I gave da Industry a Heart-Attack / Like "OH MY GOD-HE'S-BACK"!!!!!!! /