I GET MONEY [ NEW ALBUM COMIN OUT]

Mad · 30 · 5564

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
And he hasn't got the balls to post even one track, beat or album cover. Not one. ;D

that was so so funny!!!
 anyway for those who want to hear my music dont panic im working on that shit, my music is hitting the net next week on monday. everything from mixtapes to albums, singles and album covers everything. happy? good

if u desparate enough you can take your a** to queenstown and buy my shit at the markaham store
ya di?

now stop hatin on the nigga and show some love. you c im tired of the babling and flossin. you wil never hear me pissing off anyone unless ya want me to
Hood.

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
And he hasn't got the balls to post even one track, beat or album cover. Not one. ;D

if u desparate enough you can take your a** to queenstown and buy my shit at the markaham store
ya di?

HAHA! Careful man, Queens might just be invaded by thousands of people. Dont think Markhams can handle that.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2008, 04:56:02 PM by merchant »

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

that was so so funny!!!
 anyway for those who want to hear my music dont panic im working on that shit, my music is hitting the net next week on monday. everything from mixtapes to albums, singles and album covers everything. happy? good

ya di?

now stop hatin on the nigga and show some love. you c im tired of the babling and flossin. you wil never hear me pissing off anyone unless ya want me to

I thought you'd sold so much you've been shopping at Spar? And you can't even post an album cover?

Liar.
20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

http://2020.mypodcast.com
Recharged Radio - http://www.rechargedradio.com
The South African - http://www.southafrican.co.uk
My Own Shit - http://www.robboffard.com

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
no reason to accuse me of lying dickhead
 the shit is coming. now stop hatin b4 u piss my nuts
Hood.

rob_one

• AG Veteran
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

Zee-Supreme

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile

that was so so funny!!!

ya di?

Establishing a fanbase 101- You don't go around acting like you are the sh1t, making more enemies than developing a clientele ( counter-productive b,) because you are insulting everyone you dialogue with. Homie, you are posting your up and coming album title and you are running the risk of cutting your potential market cos you won't shut it or at least keep it on the humble. I fail to understand how dissing everybody you come in contact with you will grow your business. Holla at me, we can work on your branding and public relations, we groom you up nicely into a money making machine if off course the talent is there.
img]http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g288/soweto_photos/Doughboy_Avatar1.gif.jpg[/img]

Z MONEY BAGZ AKA DOUGHBOY SWAG>>>>AKA "IM BACK B!TCHES"

'SO SAY GOODNIGHT TO AG'S BADGUY'

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

that was so so funny!!!

ya di?

Establishing a fanbase 101- You don't go around acting like you are the sh1t, making more enemies than developing a clientele ( counter-productive b,) because you are insulting everyone you dialogue with. Homie, you are posting your up and coming album title and you are running the risk of cutting your potential market cos you won't shut it or at least keep it on the humble. I fail to understand how dissing everybody you come in contact with you will grow your business. Holla at me, we can work on your branding and public relations, we groom you up nicely into a money making machine if off course the talent is there.

excuse me!!!!!!
did i just hear you say you gonna make me into a MONEY MACHINE?
DAMN HOMEY YOU BRAVE!!!
YOU NUTS, U DISRESPECTFULL SON OF A BITCH.
 HOW THE f*** CAN U SAY THAT ABT ME?
 THAT OBVIOUSLY MEANS YOU NOT INTERESTED IN MY MUSIC BESIDES THE MONEY I MAKE.
HOW COULD YOU?
YOU JUST PISSED MY a** MORE THAN ANY OTHER PERSON IN THIS SITE AND I PROMISE YOU HOMEY YOU GONNA GET WHAT YOU DESERVE
Hood.

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
oh my fuq. i don wat to say. sum1 please help me out here. marre im also shocked at how everyones reactin. dissin th stupid fuq wnt help,,, at al. PLEASE ignore hm, her, wateva it is! Theres nuthn mre annoyn den makin a noise n bein ignored.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
who exactley you refering to when you say he or she ice kold killer?
u knw u shud mind yo own busness and try focusing more on getting a nice and appropriate nickname besides naming yourself abt something that doesnt even exist. it amazes me how people just combine words that do not match and come up with a very dumb and stupid name and at the end named themselves after that name

never thought that human beings can b this dumb!!!!!
Hood.

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
i knw i said ignore bt fuk it. u wana tel ME bout names!? nna mfwethu dis aint evn ma propa name. and m talkn t u wen i sed he or she. dum sht. u forget dat u denied bn a man. hw du dis cat? u cnt say fuq yoself cz fa al i knw he can.

GHOSTRIDER

• FUCK IT IM LARGE
  • Guppie
  • f*** IT. IM LARGE
    • View Profile
    • www.freewebs.com/mrfede
i knw i said ignore bt fuk it. u wana tel ME bout names!? nna mfwethu dis aint evn ma propa name. and m talkn t u wen i sed he or she. dum sht. u forget dat u denied bn a man. hw du dis cat? u cnt say fuq yoself cz fa al i knw he can.

damn!!!! cant anybody read that for me.....cant read a shit he said.................
probabley the reason why he so dumb.......motherf***er cant speak english.....instead his breakin the damn language
DAMN IM GOOD. <br />I CAN START A FIRE WITHOUT PAPER OR  WOOD

GHOSTRIDER

• FUCK IT IM LARGE
  • Guppie
  • f*** IT. IM LARGE
    • View Profile
    • www.freewebs.com/mrfede
mee too. the motherf***er cant even spell................shame on him for breaking english

talk your own language nigga...........you weak.....go back to high school. that shit aint english, it aint sms language, it aint nothin, get yourself a english mentor you lousy a**hole
DAMN IM GOOD. <br />I CAN START A FIRE WITHOUT PAPER OR  WOOD

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
Dwg are u tryna b clever? see if you asked first you woulda knwn that im typin from a fone and have limited space to type? why do think my msgs are so short? logic nigga logic.

rob_one

• AG Veteran
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

that was so so funny!!!

ya di?

excuse me!!!!!!
DAMN HOMEY YOU BRAVE!!!
HOW COULD YOU?
YOU JUST PISSED MY a** MORE THAN ANY OTHER PERSON IN THIS SITE AND I PROMISE YOU HOMEY YOU GONNA GET WHAT YOU DESERVE

Nah, Zee's right man. You're a tit and you need guidance.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2008, 10:06:38 PM by rob_one »
20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

http://2020.mypodcast.com
Recharged Radio - http://www.rechargedradio.com
The South African - http://www.southafrican.co.uk
My Own Shit - http://www.robboffard.com

Zee-Supreme

• AG Regular
    • View Profile

that was so so funny!!!

ya di?

excuse me!!!!!!
DAMN HOMEY YOU BRAVE!!!
HOW COULD YOU?

I am awed by this abomination! You can't be making money. You must be out your Mugabe-a$$ mind, talking that smack b, the fact that you called me a "SOB" right there is grounds for B.O.S ( Beatdown.On.Site) this can clearly could potentially spill outside the net.You are lost b, and it's sad.It's definitely a lost cause trying to enlighten you and it's cool. The value of partnership is clearly undervalued. You partner up with your fans, cos it's there contributions that elevate you.You work for the same people you are disrespecting. Maybe you'll understand when that album drops and collects dust.You can be the hottest punchliner, songwriter in the game but with that attitude, I only see failure.Every player needs a coach remember that. I aint trying to play you, but no success can result from the way you are conducting yourself.It's easy to say stuff and not be held accountable because you hiding behind that avatar. I wish much success truly homie, just get your mind right.
img]http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g288/soweto_photos/Doughboy_Avatar1.gif.jpg[/img]

Z MONEY BAGZ AKA DOUGHBOY SWAG>>>>AKA "IM BACK B!TCHES"

'SO SAY GOODNIGHT TO AG'S BADGUY'