Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

FREE!!! Mixtape from Pirate-d Wreck Chordz

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
bumped your offering kid. i got some feed for you too. what jumps out more than anything for me is that the gods need to invest mad time still in the lab, mad time....you need to work extra hard on the mastering of your material, sum tracks shouldnt have even made the cut, not at all. another thing, the verses also need a bit more polishing here and there and more importantly i remember you hinted on another thread that you dont like using samples, the unfortunate thing about that is that with FL studio if u use that alone its very easy for a person to trace the software used, the soundbank there is very cognisable and can make your beats sorta predictable and "boring" at times.

i liked a coupla tracks although i belived i woulda loved them if they were clean enough with no hiss and clips nd better laced raps...

INK is a sick joint, the beat and the raps are impressive. on that note, ATOMS has been for me the most consistent cat on the offering, he has to hone that skill furthur and can be super dope.

keep diggin ma duke.ONE