Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

WHY CAN'T GALS MACK!?? (part2)

ToXic Candy

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +2/-15
  • I LOVE YOU,MCWAAAAH!
    • View Profile
He is in my Maths cla**,my Informatics cla**,my Computer Science cla** and my Electortechnics cla**,basically I spend every sigle day of the week with him and I will till I finish my degree.At the moment I'm admiring him from a distance as I'm scared if I go up to him and tell him how I feel,he will think I am this desperate girl who has been stalking him.
 This will be flittering if the roles wher changed (say if I was a boy and he was a girl) as this is what society has defined for us as "normal".

Back to being a girl again.Okay let's say he says "We shuld give it a try".

As I was the one who approeched him,I know when things go sour I will hear things like,"I was just giving a favour to a desperate chick",or "You were the one that came up to me".............blah blah blah

Point is he will make me feel like ...ish when he wants out.

What I want to know is,why can't we (girls) give them (men) the same shit when we are tired of them and their ways because they are the ones that come up to us in the first place as before that we did not even notice them??

*How many guys I have given favours to just because I felt pity for them.  ::)*
Dn't have a comfort zone ,always have room for improvement.

mphossiblepunkstah

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +7/-10
  • im a BEAUTIFUL MESS.....
    • View Profile
tjo tjo :o
mind is what im made of
where my spoken word is formed
lie not for this here is what mind is

the re-birth of me....the potrait of life

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
I dont know about favours but I really like those Cocky upfront broads who just come out and say shit

That not good enough for ya?

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
as ive mentioned b4. the guy probabley thinks you a ugly chick any way. if he was interested in you. he wud have made a move long ago
im a guy myself i can understand his feeling, macking you is the last thing that the guy ever thinks about. at this point it think u already knwit
here are some facts abt guys

1. if he is interested in you, he will make an approach just atleast to show you his interest ie. taking you out, buying you a drink or asking for your number.
2. if he wants you he will simply just tell you
3. if a guy keeps looking at you that doesnt mean his interested in you.

if this dude has done none of the above then. im sorry lil sis. he aint mad bout ya.
move on, u aint that desparate arent you? unless you want us to have a bad feeling abt ya.
Hood.

mphossiblepunkstah

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
as ive mentioned b4. the guy probabley thinks you a ugly chick any way. if he was interested in you. he wud have made a move long ago
im a guy myself i can understand his feeling, macking you is the last thing that the guy ever thinks about. at this point it think u already knwit

1. if he is interested in you, he will make an approach just atleast to show you his interest ie. taking you out, buying you a drink or asking for your number.

if this dude has done none of the above then. im sorry lil sis. he aint mad bout ya.
move on, u aint that desparate arent you? unless you want us to have a bad feeling abt ya.

so is this how your ex boyfriends showed you interest? hmmm now we know :D
mind is what im made of

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

excuse me!!! im not a guy
analyse facts before you talk nonsense
Hood.

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile

Damn...what are you?

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
I dont know about favours but I really like those Cocky upfront broads who just come out and say shit

Like Saskia?

mphossiblepunkstah

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile

:-X :-X :-X
mind is what im made of

Zee-Supreme

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile

This dude is something else. You crazy boi....
img]http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g288/soweto_photos/Doughboy_Avatar1.gif.jpg[/img]

Z MONEY BAGZ AKA DOUGHBOY SWAG>>>>AKA "IM BACK B!TCHES"

'SO SAY GOODNIGHT TO AG'S BADGUY'

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
what i meant was IM NOT A FREAKIN GIRL. IM A DUDE CANT YA read?
Hood.

Mind Bendah

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile

what i meant was IM NOT A FREAKIN GIRL. IM A DUDE CANT YA read?

Are you sure. . .  .
My poetry is floetry i pour words but not consciously it aint hard to see the God in me when i pour words that flow fluently. . .

My poetry is not deep . . . Its simple street slam

Capital B

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-2
    • View Profile
I realy dont think a guy asking 4 ur number means anything. They neva use it. Well @least sum of em.

General In8

• luv God n hip hop
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +6/-6
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com
well im an upfront girl and i gess u gotta analyse the situation first.

if you want the niggar, you can get him - you just gotta know how to use your resources (booty), your intellect (read him good) and your natural feminine power to your advantage.

it also depends on the situation and what outome you want. if you want him just for f***s, going up to him is not a problem. but if you want a meaningful and lastin relationship, you gonna have to approach things differently.

I realy dont think a guy asking 4 ur number means anything. They neva use it. Well @least sum of em.

true but thats cos guys meet a lot of chicks on a daily basis. and we all know that most (see i said most) guys think with their dicks... so you have to have made a really good impression to stand out from all the "other" girls. and thats when he will call you, cos you'll be the one he's thinkin of most.

well at least thats what i think... boys am i wrong or right??  ;D
spread love in da music