cash · 8 · 2100

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
Nelly Announced Sean John's New Underwear Model
July 28th, 2008 | Author: Danielle Harling

St. Louis rapper Nelly [click to read] will join the likes of Lil Wayne [click to read], Nas, and Snoop Dogg as he becomes one of the latest celebrity models to represent the Sean John clothing line.
"I have been a big fan of Diddy and the Sean John clothing line for years," Nelly said in a statement. "So, when they asked me to work with them, it was a real honor. I hope my fans will enjoy this campaign as much as I did shooting it."

Nelly will have the opportunity to model clothing from the Sean John underwear and loungewear line which will include briefs, boxer-briefs, boxers, undershirts, pajamas, robes, and more.
"I have known Nelly for many years and I really admire his work. To me, Nelly is the quintessential definition of the Sean John man," Diddy explained in a statement. "He has the attitude, the swagger, and most of all the physique that our customers can both aspire and relate to. And let's be honest, all of the ladies out there are going to be thanking us for this campaign."

Aside from being the newest spokesmodel for Sean John, it is interesting to note that Nelly still has his Apple Bottom line and, as many may recall, had his own men's clothing line called Vokal back in 2000; the line shut down production in 2004.
Nelly is also preparing for the release of his latest album Bra** Knuckles which will hit stores on September 16.

@cash_sog

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
dumbest thang that nigga will ever do
Hood.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Thread title is a wee bit on the fruity side I might add

oh and mad rapper sleeps with married men  ;D

That not good enough for ya?

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
Nelly Announced Sean John's New Underwear Model
July 28th, 2008 | Author: Danielle Harling

St. Louis rapper Nelly [click to read] will join the likes of Lil Wayne [click to read], Nas, and Snoop Dogg as he becomes one of the latest celebrity models to represent the Sean John clothing line.
"I have been a big fan of Diddy and the Sean John clothing line for years," Nelly said in a statement. "So, when they asked me to work with them, it was a real honor. I hope my fans will enjoy this campaign as much as I did shooting it."

Nelly will have the opportunity to model clothing from the Sean John underwear and loungewear line which will include briefs, boxer-briefs, boxers, undershirts, pajamas, robes, and more.
"I have known Nelly for many years and I really admire his work. To me, Nelly is the quintessential definition of the Sean John man," Diddy explained in a statement. "He has the attitude, the swagger, and most of all the physique that our customers can both aspire and relate to. And let's be honest, all of the ladies out there are going to be thanking us for this campaign."

Aside from being the newest spokesmodel for Sean John, it is interesting to note that Nelly still has his Apple Bottom line and, as many may recall, had his own men's clothing line called Vokal back in 2000; the line shut down production in 2004.
Nelly is also preparing for the release of his latest album Bra** Knuckles which will hit stores on September 16.

Am gonna abuse this pic a lot at the rate y'all going!!!!

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
 ;D man stop hatin on nelly n diddy!
they a good example of two black people working together!
we need more of that in SA
@cash_sog

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
Thread title is a wee bit on the fruity side I might add

oh and mad rapper sleeps with married men  ;D

bwakakakakakaka

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
lmao!
@ Frost....u forgot to mention that he picks them up in a minicoop after stopping at Spar for some lube ;D
@cash_sog

GHOSTRIDER

• FUCK IT IM LARGE
  • Guppie
    • REP: +0/-0
  • f*** IT. IM LARGE
    • View Profile
    • www.freewebs.com/mrfede
;D man stop hatin on nelly n diddy!
they a good example of two black people working together!
we need more of that in SA

who exACTLEY YOU TALKIN TO CASH?
DAMN IM GOOD. <br />I CAN START A FIRE WITHOUT PAPER OR  WOOD