My Views on the Game

SUPER RUTHLESS

• SOUTH OF A
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +24/-20
  • New South Movement
    • View Profile
    • Immortal Men Entertainment

nigga yo dick dont have a SIZE! matter fact if i compared a certain "agitated rapper who drives a mini cooper to spar and offers head to other niggas" BRAIN SIZE VS ur non existent dickwart, ud still come up short like a midget on a plane ;)

ps. Kewpid runnin in a diaper is still gettin mo pussy than u had in ur lifetime! is that why u mad? ;D

go get a prosthetic dick n glue it on top of ur nutsack n go get sum a**! DAMN!

Damn... shit just got real.... lets see what the response gon be  :D

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
 ;D im jus playin man.
i dont insult the disabled.
its not his fault.......he was born that way!
 :)
ie.both of them
@cash_sog

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
First you log in as mad rapper trying to start Hype for yourself by offering to blow yourself.
Now you obsess about my penis and you're constantly yapping about how much sex Kewpid has.

Homosexual indeed, he is.

Now go away.

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I LOVE THIS THREAD! the beef, the exorcism of ag of its mad rapper demons! everything! WOW! you don how long i laughed at that mad rapper cat!!! u mods are the shit! ... y didn u go all the way though ??? nt dat im ungrateful.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
you know what? i think its very wise for a nigga to say something if he feels like saying it, not come up with a bitchy approach that is so gay. if feel like you hate nigga tellem its yo right. dont go around talking some unreal shit that wont do you anygood or help you in your fake way to fake stardom. just because you appear on magazines wearin some nice clothes which at the end of the day arent yours and will never be yours you think you better. well f*** that....you will die wearin duragz and all em bitch a** niggaz in your crew can go and die and you can suck my dick. many people confuse this whole thang over, just coz you get lil money from these lil jobs you do you think you rich? well explain this...why the f*** yo mama still living in a shack? tahnk that magazine that is marketing you and them bitch a** nutheads..even if you are hired to show clothes from D&G you still fake anbd youl die fake. publicity has novated your mind into a dumb a** f***....you living fantasies. get off my nuts. stop being gay and tell me if you got a problem with me..i can handle some f***s like you been through a lot. you just a suffering c***. poverty has got your mind twisted everything you think is so dumb....if u were a star im sure you wudnt bother yourself about ag. you wud be on tours or some busness...this just proves that you one of those people who will die having too many f***en ambitions that can in no way be fulfilled. get of my nuts man.im done with you. if u feeel like having some homo talk approach your homies im sure they can figure something out.
Hood.

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
 ;D Aw, is Pyro mad :D
lil man cant work the middle,front,back,himself......shame!
now stop recycling Deacon Frosts picture comebacks :-*
@cash_sog

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
@ Mad Rapper - nigga stop fronting! u dissin me 90% of the time, now i hit u with one line and u start panicking! RELAX! :-*
I can kill ur career in one phone call to Queenstown!
@cash_sog

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +16/-8
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nyambo
^^^ E-Thuggin 101
Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
 ;D i got reliable sources in Queens man! if this nigga aint for real, i can have him EXPOSED! ;)
@cash_sog

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
@ Mad Rapper - nigga stop fronting! u dissin me 90% of the time, now i hit u with one line and u start panicking! RELAX! :-*

you wish boo boo head
Hood.

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
My bad,im talkin shit ;).....ud have to "HAVE" a career first.n i dont support abortion.damn. ;D
@cash_sog

Volatyl

• Volatyl-intensly unstable... If its beef yall niggas cattle
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +2/-12
  • I call my gun graffiti nigga see how my gun spray
    • View Profile
lmfao...  :D :D :D
I bring an end to the weak like the sun setting on sunday,I call my gun graffiti nigga see how my gun spray, you gona be da headline we see in the news, coz you starting to look like a white wall and ima put gaffiti on you...