Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

The Lack of New Blood in PTA Producer (Show Me a Hot Beat Dropper under 20)

K9 tha Pedigree

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +11/-2
    • View Profile
    • http://www.google.com
i dont think you can have a producer under 20, with a very few exceptions of cause, like prerequisite when he came out he was hot and only 19. I think at below 20, you still in a phase, you still checking this shit out.

I dont agree with that 1 bit, just wait 4 my mixtape to drop, its predominantley produced by Bambatha Mandela, aka Infinite Lyricist aka Black Nature hes 19 now, but most of the beats are like 2 years old so he was 17 when he made em
9 tha Pedigree

Makhi The Heart Beat

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +1/-10
    • View Profile
my god crack boyz, no wonder your beats are chizzy than a madafaka, ya'll working with 17 year olds and shit.

how old was the engenerer (f*** da spelling), 15?
Its beyond/

The Elders are above all/

Above all!!/

- Bongani krushen Cripper Demka...

R.I.P my brother I miss you so much.

K9 tha Pedigree

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
my god crack boyz, no wonder your beats are chizzy than a madafaka, ya'll working with 17 year olds and shit.

Yo dont sleep on my tape before uve even heard it
9 tha Pedigree

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +16/-8
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nyambo
Age isnt a big thing for production. Especially these days. Access to technology is much easier now than its ever been. There is no reason why an 8year old shouldnt be making beats. Kids these days are growing with pc's in their households, alot of them even have their own pc's. With advances in production software, youtube, its very easy. I made my 1st beat when i was 13 but only started taking it seriously when i got a pc (pentium 1, 100mb hdd). I had interest in production since 96 but no means or access. Its different these days. Circumstances are different. But ultimately all a person needs is the interest and the means.

Theres no reason why a teenager cant be dope. If you have the interest and vision, u can do anything. The biggest mistake u can do is look down on a cat on account of age, but at the same time u cant make it seem like an extraordinary thing. Pete Rock produced joints at 16/17 back in the 80's. Soulja boy was 15/16 when he dropped.   
Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

K9 tha Pedigree

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Age isnt a big thing for production. Especially these days. Access to technology is much easier now than its ever been. There is no reason why an 8year old shouldnt be making beats. Kids these days are growing with pc's in their households, alot of them even have their own pc's. With advances in production software, youtube, its very easy. I made my 1st beat when i was 13 but only started taking it seriously when i got a pc (pentium 1, 100mb hdd). I had interest in production since 96 but no means or access. Its different these days. Circumstances are different. But ultimately all a person needs is the interest and the means.

Theres no reason why a teenager cant be dope. If you have the interest and vision, u can do anything. The biggest mistake u can do is look down on a cat on account of age, but at the same time u cant make it seem like an extraordinary thing. Pete Rock produced joints at 16/17 back in the 80's. Soulja boy was 15/16 when he dropped.   

Exactly
9 tha Pedigree

Makhi The Heart Beat

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +1/-10
    • View Profile

Yo dont sleep on my tape before uve even heard it

im already snorring nigga
Its beyond/

The Elders are above all/

Above all!!/

- Bongani krushen Cripper Demka...

R.I.P my brother I miss you so much.

Gene Gray

• Guppie
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
Everyone has dropped valid points...Buff thanks for the headz up on those CapCity names I didn't mention or even know about until you mentioned them. Nyambz u brought up a 2 good points on never judging a kid cos of age and plucking the fruit when its ripe...don't bring them out when their 70%, but wait til they 100%...but I have one problem with that...a lotta people sit waiting for that 100% to bring itself up...Its amazing how people can justify and blame their shortcomings that they don't wanna get up and fix on the universe...

Thirteen...no...not an analogy to the X-Men or Producer...Gene/Jean Gray...its another Gene...

But we can fly and debate points about why the circle is round, but what we should asking is how do we bring these kids out...how come we only find out them when they get mentioned on AG or K9 or Mtho pointed out, you only know these kids when u close to a nicca...

How do we open up channels or ways for them to come, much respect to those cats that made Pretoria production a force to be reckoned with...Thir[13]teen, Nyambz, Mizi...but those hustles made must also set the path for the youngin's to follow...make it easier cos as Trompie mentioned...they are many kids out there on the street with mad talent but no beats...and I bet you...if anyone of those kids had a list of 5 producers to pick from...their albums would jump up in quality and diversity by at least 20%...

So how do we expose such talent to all, and to the veteran producers, where can they go to learn skills to up their game...we have a problem in SA hip hop where nicca wanna hold on to info jus cos a nicca had to hustle too hard and is too insecure or angry at the fact that he has to share such knowledge...for those who understand the true essence of combat...its the spirit of competition that drives growth...

Hell when was the last time we felt excited about a new sound...no...I ain't talking that Crunk shit...I like it but it ain't musical in any essense, just some patterned drums with distorted church bells and even more distorted ba**...but I think you get the point!

mtho87

• Baba Mfundisi
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
  • no gift is without a giver
    • View Profile
I dont agree with that 1 bit, just wait 4 my mixtape to drop, its predominantley produced by Bambatha Mandela, aka Infinite Lyricist aka Black Nature hes 19 now, but most of the beats are like 2 years old so he was 17 when he made em

Dats dat dude/boy I think Zinzi Mandela is his ma.Dat nigg who ws once involvd in sum teenage stab,brawl drama.lol

So he makes beats?get him to upload that ish on AG then.cn we get a preview of his stuff
heaven is mine.....

Buff Pound

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-3
  • www.roachinc.blogspot.com
    • View Profile
    • Roachinc
Everyone has dropped valid points...Buff thanks for the headz up on those CapCity names I didn't mention or even know about until you mentioned them. Nyambz u brought up a 2 good points on never judging a kid cos of age and plucking the fruit when its ripe...don't bring them out when their 70%, but wait til they 100%...but I have one problem with that...a lotta people sit waiting for that 100% to bring itself up...Its amazing how people can justify and blame their shortcomings that they don't wanna get up and fix on the universe...

Thirteen...no...not an analogy to the X-Men or Producer...Gene/Jean Gray...its another Gene...

But we can fly and debate points about why the circle is round, but what we should asking is how do we bring these kids out...how come we only find out them when they get mentioned on AG or K9 or Mtho pointed out, you only know these kids when u close to a nicca...

How do we open up channels or ways for them to come, much respect to those cats that made Pretoria production a force to be reckoned with...Thir[13]teen, Nyambz, Mizi...but those hustles made must also set the path for the youngin's to follow...make it easier cos as Trompie mentioned...they are many kids out there on the street with mad talent but no beats...and I bet you...if anyone of those kids had a list of 5 producers to pick from...their albums would jump up in quality and diversity by at least 20%...

So how do we expose such talent to all, and to the veteran producers, where can they go to learn skills to up their game...we have a problem in SA hip hop where nicca wanna hold on to info jus cos a nicca had to hustle too hard and is too insecure or angry at the fact that he has to share such knowledge...for those who understand the true essence of combat...its the spirit of competition that drives growth...

Hell when was the last time we felt excited about a new sound...no...I ain't talking that Crunk shit...I like it but it ain't musical in any essense, just some patterned drums with distorted church bells and even more distorted ba**...but I think you get the point!

point taken, i also think age shouldn b an issue, there are 13 year olds nowadays who r blazing brakes. i remeba hearing a story about some teenager who actually produced some beat, i think it was on kingdom come and just blaze just changed a couple of things and claimed it to be his, cos the boy submitted that joint as a demo. just check on youtube like nyambo said. perhaps if u wanna argue a trained ear, a particular sound that a person has crafted over the years yeah, but these kids nowadasy r monsters bro, they can do anythign that they put their minds into.

as for the approach of gettign some talented/interested kid and coaching them, well it takes 1 person to do it, and the rest is history. but i liked J-one's drive, he even contacted me for help but unfortunately we dont have like in-house producers he could shadow, so yeah lets keep it moving
N'veigh's Album ,titled 7.30, dropping on 7.30

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
Here you go Jean Grae?Gene gray ;D.
But dont be pulling any Just Blazes on me >:(
Cant believe nigga did that :-X Oh well :-\ Poor kid ;D next time
@Buff, It's aight man, i went to outrageous, or rage or whatever it's called ???

Yo Gene, I would give you my better than I've ever been RMX but I cant find it :-\.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2008, 04:46:54 PM by They call me bob.......... spongebob »