Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
What up ya´ll,

Any of ya´ll go to Carfax on Saturday night ?
What ya´ll think of the whole performance ?

340ml and Max normal held it down as usual. They had some nice sets.
And then the Real Estate Agents took over . . .

I´ve never seen these cats, but i´ve heard so much about them, espcially on this site, people talk about them like their gods.

OMFG ! They played some of the wackest backpacker shyt i´ve ever heard in my life. This shyt aint hip-hop, period.I can´t believe how wack this whole backpacker shyt has gotten over the years.

What ever happened to the undeground/backpacker shyt of the mid 90´s (RAWKUS,DILATED,DITC,etc )

Hip-hop is really dying a slow death .

"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Anonymous

hello mr c
how has your winter been, mine´s been fine...
simon and marcus don´t make hip-hop.
they are trying to create a nu kind of music.
they don´t see why they should make hip-hop when there are innovative cats like you around churning out that lovely "mid 90" underground...viva the past...fuk the future right...?

no a**hole. i think they´re dope. they aren´t hip-hop. i´m glad, hip-hop is sucking big boring balls these day...

praise be the 808 bandits...
they aren´t gods, they´re just white...the next best thing!!

Anonymous

hahahahaha. not a day goes by on the boards
without beef. guess its human nature...
was it max normal or constructus??
was it with the china-man on drums???
how was waddy´s performance??

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Quote:

31-05-2004 at 15:22, Anonymous :
hello mr c
how has your winter been, mine´s been fine...
simon and marcus don´t make hip-hop.
they are trying to create a nu kind of music.
they don´t see why they should make hip-hop when there are innovative cats like you around churning out that lovely "mid 90" underground...viva the past...fuk the future right...?

no a**hole. i think they´re dope. they aren´t hip-hop. i´m glad, hip-hop is sucking big boring balls these day...

praise be the 808 bandits...
they aren´t gods, they´re just white...the next best thing!!

hello MR chickenhead,

I´m glad your having a good winter, cos mine sux. been kinda working overtime in the bedroom ,so my dick´s skin is starting to peel off.

Anyway, back to the topic,

Here´s a quote straight from Africandope about them :

"THE REAL ESTATE AGENTS are comprised of CONSTRUCTUS CORPORATION collaborators SIBOT and MARKUS WORMSTORM. They perform live on Final Scratch turntables, sampler and cdj´s - a comedy-sampleheavy dancefloor mush-up of ingenious hiphop"

So what do you mean they don´t do hiphop.

Even if they aren´t hip-hop,they are obviously targeting the hip-hop audience with that garbage that they playing. I can appreciate creativity in music, and people trying to push levels, but don´t foget the fundamentals.

Hip-hop is BOOMBAP music.
One,
;-)

[ This message was edited by: milkdaddy on 31-05-2004 18:34 ]
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
nm

[ This message was edited by: briCK on 31-05-2004 16:51 ]
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

SOYA DADDY

• BIG SPACE
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +4/-3
  • www.myspace.com/spacevein
    • View Profile
    • Official BiG Space Music page
mr.c.....

okay...opinion are what separate the men form the paraplegics with neon erections..you my friend are of the penile discombobulation circa...real estate agents is the only thing worth hearing in s.a...all that "ghetto" rap and positive consciouss living nonsense infested by dreadlocks and rappers who claim theyre from the ghetto even though i´ve been to their houses which are in the deep suburbs of sandton..GALLO MANOR!!!

INFA v.s Waddy..infa sounds like a testicle on a hot plate
Battle cat .v.s Sibot..battle cat has no originality and his beats all sound the same, as do they rappers who feature on his beats.

GAYYYYYYY...s.a rap is gay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://WWW.SPACESWAGGER.BLOGSPOT.COM
[IMG]http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd205/metalhead_xox/Animate

MentalGymnast

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://Local Men Of Mystery
I have born witness to the birth of NICE MUSIC
Yes bruthas and Sistas, The Real Estate Agents have expunged a completely NICE sound from their electronic genetalia and, good Lord speak true, was it not about time?!. It´s not often we take step in a new direction, no sadly it is not, especially in this culture of whole scale import of AmeriKKKana NICENESS (what?!)... It´ss about time we have a completely new NICE SOUND and not a "local is lekker" version of the DERRRTY SOUTH

Mr C maybe you don´t like to think of these smelly white men as leading the way down this path of NICE MUSIC, and maybe they ARE just making "wannabe black" electronic music and feeding off the hype that is HIP HOP, but regardless of what they´re doing they are creating something new, being CREATIVE not just renovative. It´s about time SA MUSIC does something NICE

Yes Bruthas and Sistas, I leave you with a quote of insight from the great poet Bra Willie Kgotsisile(Yes I know I probably spelt the surname wrong) "To every birth its pain!"

He Spoke And It Was So!

Silence aka The Rubber Gloved Beat Surgeon.

[ This message was edited by: MentalGymnast on 31-05-2004 18:50 ]

SOYA DADDY

• BIG SPACE
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +4/-3
  • www.myspace.com/spacevein
    • View Profile
    • Official BiG Space Music page
Quote:
"THE REAL ESTATE AGENTS are comprised of CONSTRUCTUS CORPORATION collaborators SIBOT and MARKUS WORMSTORM. They perform live on Final Scratch turntables, sampler and cdj´s - a comedy-sampleheavy dancefloor mush-up of ingenious hiphop"

techo music, rave, drum and ba**, ambiance....they all use the above mentioned for live performances...are they hip hop???

http://WWW.SPACESWAGGER.BLOGSPOT.COM
[IMG]http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd205/metalhead_xox/Animate

Anonymous

Hello---
i was at the real estates show and i am shure that they are not trying to be a hip hop act. From what i can tell they´re into a combination of electronica, dance music, hip hop. I think what their doing is sick....and will only get better!
peace
lizard tooth

eef_haf

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Quote:

31-05-2004 at 17:42, SpaceVein :
all that "ghetto" rap and positive consciouss living nonsense infested by dreadlocks and rappers who claim theyre from the ghetto even though i´ve been to their houses which are in the deep suburbs of sandton..GALLO MANOR!!!

GAYYYYYYY...s.a rap is gay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who are they? Go ahead and expose them. And how can they be a total representation of what South African Hiphop is or where it is heading?

I guarantee you there are Žnuff emcees, djs, graff aritsts in Thembisa, Vooslorus, Orange Farm, and so on. Its just that they dont get media recognition like your boys from Gallo Manor.

ABAC - A change gon come!

ootz

• DOUBLE DOUBLE DOUBLE DOUBLE OH TEE ZEE
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-0
  • Ootz Tha Afronaut
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/ootz85
i have buddy´s in gallo manor too, n they get no recognition.null. they sit there a** out while they smoke dirty weed and listen to jedi mind tricks to inspire their next inlfow of inspiration.

they do not rep hip hop they are just bored.

so are the real estate agents. they need to get laid, have u seen that other butt chocalate representatve called waddy, he looks like a nutsack with wings.crack is bad ladies, gents can go kill emselves.
XO.WITHTANK.COM