Africasgateway.com

CASH

cash · 106 · 18321

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
i guess u had a sex change Sdudla, cos i asked the LADIES for help.not you!
The album is not for you!
So u dont have to contribute, u can listen to that Bitch a** nigga NAS. whatever rick ross or jim jones been thru,nothings worse than a nigga f***in yo wifey,then becomin ur boss! dont tell me bout Nas. No.1 album.lol.guess u forgot that Weezy is totally eclipsin Nas!

I dont giv two f***s bout Rick Ross,Nas or Jim Jones,they cant do what im doing! right now im lockin in to the ladies! i aint tryin to be no gangster,no thug! just a real nigga hollerin at all the special ladies who make us who we are!

Im tapping into emotions,feelings,sexuality and relationships!
If u wana help,tell ur wifey to contribute!

weak come back

any pointers. lol.
do u have a girlfriend,wife,etc.
please ask her to holler@me, id like to get to know her and what she's going through
@cash_sog

Zee-Supreme

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
I can see it now.....EC's Hip Hops Justin Timberlake  ;D ....
« Last Edit: August 01, 2008, 04:35:15 PM by Zee-Supreme »
img]http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g288/soweto_photos/Doughboy_Avatar1.gif.jpg[/img]

Z MONEY BAGZ AKA DOUGHBOY SWAG>>>>AKA "IM BACK B!TCHES"

'SO SAY GOODNIGHT TO AG'S BADGUY'

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog

Im bringin SEXY into to SA hiphop.

but sexy neva Left ???
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Would you please list ur top ten sexy rappers in SA?
LOL. Why u so scarce on facebook?
@cash_sog

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • blog
Would you please list ur top ten sexy rappers in SA?
LOL. Why u so scarce on facebook?

the anti-farthers day movement keeping me busy...August being women's month and all. Am always on facebook Sipho ...top 10 ???
« Last Edit: August 01, 2008, 04:57:09 PM by ugly Betty »

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
YHO CASH DUDE!! I READ THE ARTICLE ON THE LAST ISSUE OF HYPE. SAW THAT THING YOU SAID ABT ZULU BOY. WAT UP WIT YOU AND THAT NIGGA? HEARED MANY TIMES THAT YOU WAS DISSING THE DUDE FOR NOTHING. NIGGA CLAIMED THAT U JUST SEEKING ATTENTION. READ A LOT OF THINGZ ABT U DUDE. I READ THIS OTHER STORY WHERE THEY SAY YOU AND THEM CRACKBOYS GOT YOUR a** KICKED OUT ON THIS OTHER SHOW BY TUMI AND YOU COULDNT PERFOM. WHAT THE HEECK IS GOIN ON MAN? IM SEEING YOUR a** IN MANY STORIES IN HYPE. HALL AT ME DUDE WAS HAPPENIN?
Hood.

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
@ Mad Rapper!

correction - KOLI dissed Zuluboy! not me!
An argument went down a coupla months ago where zuluboy and koli had an altercation in a club(there were witnesses so u dunno why zb frontin). i guess the dude was too trashed to remember so he acting like we just want attention. anyway Nigga Please was recorded at about that time so i dunno why cats are bringing it up only now.
Its all good.They talked it out like men and the beef is over!

As for that Tellytubby dude ;)
He called me and apologised.

@Neo Squarepants - Oh so u jus dont send a brother no emails :) lol. im kidding!

And u see! I gotta bring SEXY BACK! where the sexy niggas at!? The LL's of Mzansi? The 50's? The Ja Rules? The Diddy's? The Tupacs? The Bow Wows? we dont even hav a top 5 probly!
Although Ben Sharpa tried goin topless(sorta) and puttin on lip gloss in the HYPE cover :D
@cash_sog

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • blog

Although Ben Sharpa tried goin topless(sorta) and puttin on lip gloss in the HYPE cover :D

lmao all SA rappers are sexy wena, ::)

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
nhaaa dude!! that i aint what i heared......what are abt that tumi thang? you being kicked out. heared the nigga grabbed you by the neck and tossed your a** outside coz you was acting crazy swearin and dissin at everybody
Hood.

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
YHO CASH DUDE!! I READ THE ARTICLE ON THE LAST ISSUE OF HYPE. SAW THAT THING YOU SAID ABT ZULU BOY. WAT UP WIT YOU AND THAT NIGGA? HEARED MANY TIMES THAT YOU WAS DISSING THE DUDE FOR NOTHING. NIGGA CLAIMED THAT U JUST SEEKING ATTENTION. READ A LOT OF THINGZ ABT U DUDE. I READ THIS OTHER STORY WHERE THEY SAY YOU AND THEM CRACKBOYS GOT YOUR a** KICKED OUT ON THIS OTHER SHOW BY TUMI AND YOU COULDNT PERFOM. WHAT THE HEECK IS GOIN ON MAN? IM SEEING YOUR a** IN MANY STORIES IN HYPE. HALL AT ME DUDE WAS HAPPENIN?

I think someone has a crush on somebody here,

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
hahaha! i was there remember.
so i really dont care what u heard. what im sayin ur hearin from ME!
So decide for urself who ur gonna beleive.
The only one acting crazy and swearing at everybody was TT himself ;D

but like i said,its over! no hard feelings,no harm done, hiphop WINS!

@Betty - If they all sexy,Give ur top ten then? LOL. am i in ur top ten? :)
@cash_sog

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
hey dude dont get angry at me son!! im just tellin what i heared, you the one who goes around doing and talkin shit. so why the f*** do you mind when pple ask you abt it? if someone saw you, then someones has to ask you. you a talented young rappper surely pple gonna make your shit their busness, i aint sayin your private life is my busness. hell no nigga it aint. me, im big my own self. was just asking you some questions, the least ytou couldve done is just answer the damn questions
Hood.

Sduhla

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-2
    • View Profile
Cash everyone knows that Lil Wayne's label Universal has purchased half the records he supposedly sold. This fact was revealed by an executive A&R from Universal. 50 Cent's label does the same. They do this so that impressionable idiots like urself can get excited. Back to the legend Nas, acknowledged by everyone but Cash the retard. His record is the most played by all urban radio stations since its release from the U.S to across the Atlantic!
As for my girlfriend, she's too sexy and smart to listen to talentless idiots like urself. I wanna bet u that ur fantasy career will NEVER go anywhere. I told u this last year, another year is comin to an end, and u still stuck in the same position- u bastard.

Zee-Supreme

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Cash everyone knows that Lil Wayne's label Universal has purchased half the records he supposedly sold. This fact was revealed by an executive A&R from Universal. 50 Cent's label does the same. They do this so that impressionable idiots like urself can get excited. Back to the legend Nas, acknowledged by everyone but Cash the retard. His record is the most played by all urban radio stations since its release from the U.S to across the Atlantic!
As for my girlfriend, she's too sexy and smart to listen to talentless idiots like urself. I wanna bet u that ur fantasy career will NEVER go anywhere. I told u this last year, another year is comin to an end, and u still stuck in the same position- u bastard.

Ether???? That's mad animosity b, what's good with that?? :o
img]http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g288/soweto_photos/Doughboy_Avatar1.gif.jpg[/img]

Z MONEY BAGZ AKA DOUGHBOY SWAG>>>>AKA "IM BACK B!TCHES"

'SO SAY GOODNIGHT TO AG'S BADGUY'

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
reshaping of my body,which included physical training, a healthy diet,great learning experiences and serious soul searching, i am now ready to give myself to yall through a solo project!

so i take it you won't be eating at McDonalds or Wimpy ever again? ;)