Africasgateway.com

Dearest Trompie

Dingaan · 108 · 45017

Dingaan

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Dear trompie.

R u famous? do u have cd's in stores? Apart 4rm underground artists have u had a single release? wat hav u dun? Im just askin because u walk around like a big shot. Coment on everyones thread, name drop like the game, start production battles and dont enter those battles like u r a devine authority? Who r u on the real? what separatez u 4rm every1 else? Not hate. Just observation. Am i talkin out my a**?
Dingaan, i'm not the boxer but i'll Box ya!!

msdeane

• AG Regular
    • REP: +5/-13
  • Complex Simplicity
    • View Profile
Dear trompie.

R u famous? do u have cd's in stores? Apart 4rm underground artists have u had a single release? wat hav u dun? Im just askin because u walk around like a big shot. Coment on everyones thread, name drop like the game, start production battles and dont enter those battles like u r a devine authority? Who r u on the real? what separatez u 4rm every1 else? Not hate. Just observation. Am i talkin out my a**?

dearest trompie... answer the foot soldier... he dont know you is, what your claim to fame is! he he he
Msdeane the Queeeeeen!

Dingaan

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
lemme clarify name droppin claim i made, U talk about kev brown like u r boyz and then when he had a press conference this weak he mentions the local artists &producers he likes & i expected 2hear ur name? but it never came? Do u think he was under pressure &4got 2mention u nicca?

Dingaan

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
How cum u not on new ba4za or anvils stuff? U post about doin stuf 4dem a while back but nuffin yet? How cum iz this?

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
lemme clarify name droppin claim i made, U talk about kev brown like u r boyz and then when he had a press conference this weak he mentions the local artists &producers he likes & i expected 2hear ur name? but it never came? Do u think he was under pressure &4got 2mention u nicca?

When was this press conference?? Where?? Where can we read up on this? Which artists were mentioned?
Beating bitches since 1982.

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
oh Shhh, now this right here is gon spark sum shit. im thinkin u shoulda PMed him dawg cos this jus sounds like you tryna throw dirt on his name  :( ??? :-X

Dingaan

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
conference waz day b4 yesterday. trompie, jus want 2kno why u make urself the center of attention by name droppin' &pretendin 2be bigger than u r?

msdeane

• AG Regular
    • REP: +5/-13
  • Complex Simplicity
    • View Profile
conference waz day b4 yesterday. trompie, jus want 2kno why u make urself the center of attention by name droppin' &pretendin 2be bigger than u r?

yo yo yo!!!! trompie, the mic is on!!!!
Msdeane the Queeeeeen!

The CHEF

• CapCity's hard-working producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-14
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bleksperm
Dear Dingaan!

Im going to answer all your questions fairly at my best ability. I hope I will also do justice to them. I do hope that instead of getting my attention this way, you could have PM'd me somehow. Anyway:

R u famous? - I hope not!

do u have cd's in stores? - Digital stores maybe, but as a producer, we tend to just let the artist decide what or how they gonna push their material [in short - I give no rats a**, as long as Im payed for the job]

Apart 4rm underground artists have u had a single release? - Although I might sound redundant, please refer to above and in addition, Im hoping those idiots get a deal to distribute to you especially.

wat hav u dun? - where can I start.....eish...I picked fights with AWB, f***ed this other indian chick at.... jokes - It might take all day, but in short... been in hip hop industry from 1995 [mc] - 1997 [dj - which has most bio] - 2004 [producer - also extensive ashores]... contact my management co... Mastermind Media for that info .... I'll PM the numbers on request.

....Im just askin because u walk around like a big shot
- Maybe you see me as one...some ppl dont...maybe you have an undisclosed issue.... JUST MAYBE!

....Coment on everyones thread
- cuz I use the internet too much maybe????? naah... I aint on every thread but I choose whatever that interest and challenges me - DO THE SAME ... IT HELPS -

- Me and Kev have a working ethic - unlike many ppl I know - theres ppl or institutions called publishers and management....I believe those are ones that you cant overcome easy... in person... we chat... no need to give evidence...cuz I know I have plenty...

start production battles and dont enter those battles like u r a devine authority? - You kidding me????? And what exactly is one to be before they start those? I mean... do you have to be a Mod to do that? - Naah... I'll let someone maybe from those battles tell you exactly how we operate there...no ones boss!

jus want 2kno why u make urself the center of attention by name droppin' &pretendin 2be bigger than u r? - REFER TO ABOVE - Im cool...maybe... Im cockee....maybe .... Im just everyones version of sperm ...

How cum u not on new ba4za or anvils stuff? U post about doin stuf 4dem a while back but nuffin yet? How cum iz this? - Word has it that ba4za members are about to release solos .... and who the f@ck do they get beats from??????  :-\

maybe its about time you have a PM of their personal cellies and ask them yoself....or seeing yo'r in the know...call them!

As for Anvils... link me to where I mentioned doing stuff for them...

Im touched that someone follows threads that Im on and not being able to track my records, it so wonderful. But at the same breath it disturbs me that one has to go this route, I guess I have to live with it. As for not being famous, I think I love it the most because it sparks that interest about you on ppl. They grow a certain image that you're non existent. I learned some aspects in my dj era that one has to be humble but yet stand their ground, in addition be out of that lime light as it will destroy you. I dont need that light, never have - never will!

Im relevant to hip hop, and I think I spark fear every time my presence is felt.

NOW - NEXT 21 QUESTIONS!!!!!!  ::) I have all day!

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile

When was this press conference?? Where?? Where can we read up on this? Which artists were mentioned?

co sign...where is this press conference nigga  ???
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

Dingaan

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
wow. In the industry 13years an no release?  Can u Link me to these "ashores" projects? Apart 4rm hakeem, who else did u produce 4rm ba4za? As for kev u dont hav a workin ethic. U just a client who probably paid for verses. If no ones boss with the battles how cum u start them? Who decided on these rules? Who decides and gives out the prizes?

Dingaan

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
u r a dope producer nicca. but at the moment nics use u as a filler producer. producing mixtapes &free promo net releases. Hope 1day u get a store release. Please pm ur managements numbers. I would like 2call them now. Thank u.

dat dude who happens to rap!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-12
    • View Profile
all this shit above is not relavent! what is relavent is that therer is a download marathon going on and you need to stay focused and keep downloading

I have challenged Beatoven to a marthon download on www.loadtheshow.com . The rules are simple the first person to get to the number 1 spot on both the top 20 and top 50 chart will win. But that person must remain in the number 1 spot for atleast two days straight to be declared the winner.Below are the two links: please download wisely and support local hip-hip,Spread the word! Dingaan Support explicit and download from loadtheshow!.

Thank you

Explicit link:
www.loadtheshow.com/show/explicit

Beatoven link:
www.loadtheshow.com/show/The_Beat_Oven

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
all this shit above is not relavent! what is relavent is that therer is a download marathon going on and you need to stay focused and keep downloading

I have challenged Beatoven to a marthon download on www.loadtheshow.com . The rules are simple the first person to get to the number 1 spot on both the top 20 and top 50 chart will win. But that person must remain in the number 1 spot for atleast two days straight to be declared the winner.Below are the two links: please download wisely and support local hip-hip,Spread the word! Dingaan Support explicit and download from loadtheshow!.

Thank you

Explicit link:
www.loadtheshow.com/show/explicit

Beatoven link:
www.loadtheshow.com/show/The_Beat_Oven

LOL!!! Ex ur unashamedly jacking unrelated threads for marketing is killing me... methinks u shud ask the power brokers here in AG to put up a banner for you, might make it easier for you... myabe!???? just an idea use it dont use it. ha haha!!
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Dingaan

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
keep it moving ex. even ur ex/manager thapelo thinks u and ur project are wack. This aint ur thread keep it movin or i'll expose u 2. But not in this thread. Keep it moving bitch.