Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Name Dropping...

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
I talked shit once outside a club in WHK to none other than Mr Blade, aka Wesley Snipes...I thought he was a dude posing as Snipes, so i challenged him to a fight and nigga was like he don't do those moves in his flicks, the stunt doubles do 'em....

emceeKasualT

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-14
  • The Forefather of your nuts
    • View Profile
    • 5th Floor
« Last Edit: August 06, 2008, 06:30:11 PM by emceeKasualT »
lil niggaz they ain't around that powder
They ain't Super or Luigi or Mario, ain't found that power/
plus they couldn't spit fire if they found that flower.. You don't move white you lyin' dogg/
that's a neverending story without the white flying dog

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
yo kasualT we waiting on those funny stories man, come on. drop them dimes nigga

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
Met ZTL  Codek whilst I was still living in Jsec some years ago.  Could not believe it was him. I still have his autograph. He was actually down to earth, which was surprising considering that he is such a famous artist. It was the same time he released Quick Click and it was being played all the time on radio. Could not believe that he stayed so humble despite the success. People should learn from him and not let a little bit of fame (appearing in Hype, Channel O, doing overseas shows, appearing on magazines, selling a few CDs at Musica, a few endorsement deals with corporates, radio interviews, sharing the stage with famous artists, having chart topping tracks, etc) go to their head. Here was this guy, one of the greatest artists of our generation with over 100 million copies sold giving me a few minutes of his time and taking interest in me. Never met another famous guy like that! I hear his next album will be out soon and will include a DVD with footage of his latest performances. 

I met Killer F in Cape Town about two months ago. Said he was in SA for a week long holiday & might come back later for a performance at Madiba’s Birthday bash in Qunu. He could not even pronounce Qunu. Funny.

I met MR at Spar in Queenstown recently. I was there for a week for a project we are doing in the EC over the next three months.  Gave me a signed copy of his album. Said I should check him out rocking shows at Lady Frere, Queens and Cala. Claimed to be quite popular with the ladies of Lady Frere.

Will drop more names later!
« Last Edit: August 01, 2008, 10:59:23 AM by merchant »

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
yo EmceeK, lets get the real shit man!

The stuff u told me last night bout these fruity niggas was CRAZY!!!!

Yeah, i met EmceekasualT last night gettin his dance on on the dancefloor n he gave me a lil Namedropping 101

BEAT THAT!
@cash_sog

emceeKasualT

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
    • 5th Floor
« Last Edit: August 06, 2008, 06:30:58 PM by emceeKasualT »
plus they couldn't spit fire if they found that flower.. You don't move white you lyin' dogg/

erikah

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
LET ME ADD MY 3 CENTS...IN 2005...MY GIRLZ AND I WENT TO CARFAX... FOR DA FREEDOM TO DANCE GIG....WE WERE CHILLIN IN VIP...WEN DA DJ ANNOUNCES DAT BUSTER RHYMES IS MAKIN A SUPRISE VISIT.....CUT A LONG a** STORY SHORT..WE LEFT DAT NIGHT WIT HIM,SPLIFF STARR.DJ SCRATCH..ETC....DAT NITE WE LEFT CARFAX IN A CONVOYE OF JAGUARZ...HOLLA BLAK :D

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
LET ME ADD MY 3 CENTS...IN 2005...MY GIRLZ AND I WENT TO CARFAX... FOR DA FREEDOM TO DANCE GIG....WE WERE CHILLIN IN VIP...WEN DA DJ ANNOUNCES DAT BUSTER RHYMES IS MAKIN A SUPRISE VISIT.....CUT A LONG a** STORY SHORT..WE LEFT DAT NIGHT WIT HIM,SPLIFF STARR.DJ SCRATCH..ETC....DAT NITE WE LEFT CARFAX IN A CONVOYE OF JAGUARZ...HOLLA BLAK :D

damnnnn.did ya give it up ?
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile

so did any of y'all get turned out. LOL!!!!
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Enis21

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-13
    • View Profile
people are certainly fruity in the industry...

I spoke to a gay friend recently who told me he did this hiphop DJ (also a radio DJ) in the bathroom at a Smirnoff gig last year!

Sjto! i was soo surprised as dude comes across as sooo...........straight!
"Stuck with yourself like the rest of us"

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile

I spoke to a gay friend recently who told me he did this hiphop DJ (also a radio DJ) in the bathroom at a Smirnoff gig last year!

i thought the thread was Name Dropping!! whos the DJ?
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

emceeKasualT

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
    • 5th Floor

« Last Edit: August 06, 2008, 06:32:48 PM by emceeKasualT »

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile

i thought the thread was Name Dropping!! whos the DJ?

Exactly.Stop telling half stories people.Come out with it man.This is turning about to be a cla**ic. lol !
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
    • View Profile
I met MR at Spar in Queenstown recently...

ROFLMAO..  ;D  ;D
take it this negro was making it rain in the toiletries aisle..
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato