Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Name Dropping...

erikah

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
LET ME ADD MY 3 CENTS...IN 2005...MY GIRLZ AND I WENT TO CARFAX... FOR DA FREEDOM TO DANCE GIG....WE WERE CHILLIN IN VIP...WEN DA DJ ANNOUNCES DAT BUSTER RHYMES IS MAKIN A SUPRISE VISIT.....CUT A LONG a** STORY SHORT..WE LEFT DAT NIGHT WIT HIM,SPLIFF STARR.DJ SCRATCH..ETC....DAT NITE WE LEFT CARFAX IN A CONVOYE OF JAGUARZ...HOLLA BLAK :D

so did any of y'all get turned out. LOL!!!!
NOT ME ..IM TOO SLICK 4 DAT SHIT... ;)

Enis21

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-13
    • View Profile
So anyway..
heres the sad part..

A few years later Im sitting at home reading some or other Sunday tabloid and they go on to announce that this Baby Joe character is actually HIV positive..

I start doing some addition and subtraction and then I realize 'OH SHIT'.. I dont know if you guys remember the other guy in Cream... tall bone-thugs type looking ninja. Actually if you think back ... you'll remember that he was a Channel O presenter as well... Playa I think he was called... well if you remember the story.. that Playa dude had a lot going for him.. high profile job, music, chicks dug him etc, etc... and then he died suddenly... of AIDS apparently.. that shit freaked me out.. I was like 'WTF?'...

HA!
are u serious?!!?
so them nyuggahs were fairies? OMG! thats crazy!! yeah he def had them right now aids
OMG thats scary!

EKT! u should write a tell all book!
supa cranium!
"Stuck with yourself like the rest of us"

THAT LADY!

• I'm just a lil angel , I bring good luck!
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +20/-50
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile
the name is mpho... ms Jay-lee
cant say i know you Missy.... But I hope u iaght and stay fresh , iaght! Just enjoying my Friday! Hope you do to ;)

dat dude who happens to rap!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-12
    • View Profile
I once met Zulu mobb! and I once met MR C !

emceeKasualT

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-14
  • The Forefather of your nuts
    • View Profile
    • 5th Floor
« Last Edit: August 06, 2008, 06:33:57 PM by emceeKasualT »
lil niggaz they ain't around that powder
They ain't Super or Luigi or Mario, ain't found that power/
plus they couldn't spit fire if they found that flower.. You don't move white you lyin' dogg/
that's a neverending story without the white flying dog

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile

msdeane

• AG Regular
  • Complex Simplicity
    • View Profile
yo met kenzhero the one time at party ppl. tjo... (I MOUNTAINED) KA TABA!!!! what are the odds of bumping into kenny
Msdeane the Queeeeeen!

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
Actually thats not the only Cream story...

When these guys got signed to Ghetto Ruff.. the were given an advance of R30 000. 10 Stacks each...Ghetto Ruff at the time was housed at Polygram, just off Pybus road in Sandton. These ninjas walked across to Sandton City and bought all types of sneakers, gear and some other shit.... like not even that much shit. But it was a shoppind spree..

They came back a few hours later... and all the dough was finished... Everything. The had to ask for more dough to get home. That was probably one of the most ignorant industry things Ive seen.

damn!whats wrong wit dose niggas!
when The Pyramid started we got gear for free every store we went to n all we had was a single on Metro!we got  into a store and were like"We goin places,we the best thang smokin, n niggas jus splashed us with gear" except for Naf Naf. they were like "Nigga Please, we dress uZola,who the f*** is u niggas!" lol

We even got endorsements!
Damn, u know what u can do with R30k? u can put the whole game in a chokehold!

yho, McK u puttin things into a whole nother perspective man!
eye opener.
@cash_sog

Enis21

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
people are certainly fruity in the industry...

I spoke to a gay friend recently who told me he did this hiphop DJ (also a radio DJ) in the bathroom at a Smirnoff gig last year!

Sjto! i was soo surprised as dude comes across as sooo...........straight!

i thought the thread was Name Dropping!! whos the DJ?

Exactly.Stop telling half stories people.Come out with it man.This is turning about to be a cla**ic. lol !

If i told you ya'll Jaws will drop! literally!

*out to get me some popcorn downstairs*

ME TOO! BRB!

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile

I spoke to a gay friend recently who told me he did this hiphop DJ (also a radio DJ) in the bathroom at a Smirnoff gig last year!

Exactly.Stop telling half stories people.Come out with it man.This is turning about to be a cla**ic. lol !

ME TOO! BRB!

so let em drop... um wait !!! any pun intended there... just thot i should ask...???
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile

ME TOO! BRB!

pretty please ? PM it to me then, if you scared to say it in public.I'll spill the beans.i don't give f***.lol !!!
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Enis21

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile

ME TOO! BRB!

so let em drop... um wait !!! any pun intended there... just thot i should ask...???

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +16/-17
    • View Profile
suspense is killing me gotdamnit, just tell us which radio station? Y or Metro

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile

ME TOO! BRB!

oh! snap. that nigga is tehy ghey... !??? aint that some shit
« Last Edit: August 01, 2008, 12:07:36 PM by dat nigga blacK »
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
LOL @ this thread.

Ajax and Zomani (Generations) pretty cool guys. Before the recording I actually hated Sipho cause of the name change but shame he's a actually down to earth, humble, playfull.
Mzwa (The guy who hosts that programme that debates stuff on TV.) He's one hell of guy. Very free spirited spent an hoour in his car singing/shouting along to the Dream Girls was a lot of fun.
That hot girl on Backstage/the other programme. She plays a waitress who's in love or marrying a soon to be priest. She's very shy.
Brenda from Cha Cha.... f***.
Archie Moroka...bla
Tsepo (Parsons )
Dineo (Generations)
The director of Yizo Yizo (Tabogo Mahlatsi) Coolest guy like ever .... or is that cause I had a crush anyways moving on.
Zolile (NAOH on Generations) Absolute nuisance. Guy once rocked up at a recording with his girlfriend and the other time he slept underneath a table while I was chatting to a client.
Loyiso Gola. Know him from CT but bump intp each other quite often.

Then Andile. It wasn't a recording or shoot. A hot friend of mine was having a thing with his friend. I think the friend was bragging to him because he brought all his friends including Andile to our place. My God, he would blow himself if he could. And he was busy making eyes at my friend trying to go unnoticed. Shame no tact whatsoever.

@ Enis I know a lot of those. My best friend is Koyo's younger sister and boy is this industry filled with "gay" guys.