Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Name Dropping...

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
One of the KZT (not real name but it doesn't take a geniuses to figgure it out) members was doing a man.

And one of the female celebrities on last seasons Strictly Come Dancing's husband is doing men. She knows and she aint going nowhere.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2008, 12:14:21 PM by BALDiLOKS »

emceeKasualT

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-14
  • The Forefather of your nuts
    • View Profile
    • 5th Floor
« Last Edit: August 06, 2008, 06:34:59 PM by emceeKasualT »
lil niggaz they ain't around that powder
They ain't Super or Luigi or Mario, ain't found that power/
plus they couldn't spit fire if they found that flower.. You don't move white you lyin' dogg/
that's a neverending story without the white flying dog

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile

- met my cousin Kwesi for the 1st time. His dad is Professor Kwesi Prah. google that. Thats my uncle. My actual uncle...

That was just my 1st year in CT.

dude u got ghanian relatives...??? i may be reading all wrong but...
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
LOL @ this thread.

Ajax and Zomani (Generations) pretty cool guys. Before the recording I actually hated Sipho cause of the name change but shame he's a actually down to earth, humble, playfull.
Mzwa (The guy who hosts that programme that debates stuff on TV.) He's one hell of guy. Very free spirited spent an hoour in his car singing/shouting along to the Dream Girls was a lot of fun.
That hot girl on Backstage/the other programme. She plays a waitress who's in love or marrying a soon to be priest. She's very shy.
Brenda from Cha Cha.... f***.
Archie Moroka...bla
Tsepo (Parsons )
Dineo (Generations)
The director of Yizo Yizo (Tabogo Mahlatsi) Coolest guy like ever .... or is that cause I had a crush anyways moving on.
Zolile (NAOH on Generations) Absolute nuisance. Guy once rocked up at a recording with his girlfriend and the other time he slept underneath a table while I was chatting to a client.
Loyiso Gola. Know him from CT but bump intp each other quite often.

Then Andile. It wasn't a recording or shoot. A hot friend of mine was having a thing with his friend. I think the friend was bragging to him because he brought all his friends including Andile to our place. My God, he would blow himself if he could. And he was busy making eyes at my friend trying to go unnoticed. Shame no tact whatsoever.

@ Enis I know a lot of those. My best friend is Koyo's younger sister and boy is this industry filled with "gay" guys.

you dont say ma

That not good enough for ya?

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog
I met Mark Lottering in De Waterkant recently, does he count as a celeb ???
At the Channel O awards, saw those Jamali chicks in the bathroom doing an Amy Whinehouse
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
At the Channel O awards, saw those Jamali chicks in the bathroom doing an Amy Whinehouse

Bwakakakaka for real?

Chilled with Biko boys at some point. NO COMMENT

Enis21

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-13
    • View Profile

WHICH ONE??!!
with CRACK?  :D  :D  :D
please tell me its the  dark chick with those huge eyes, like she saw something white and scary
« Last Edit: August 01, 2008, 12:34:59 PM by Enis21 »
"Stuck with yourself like the rest of us"

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
Real funny experience -this one time IGHO was doing some recording with ENTITY.
Them niggas came in actin like real rap superstars all Gangsterlicious talkin like a real NY gangster, then i think it was Kiernan(not sure which lil punk it was), his mom phones him, he answers in a very British pull over and sandals typa accent " Hi Mommy, im okay, can i come home a lil late today if its okay MOMMY"

Man,niggas laughed they a**es off after he hung up!!!!

We later were mixing the tracks they did n eventually just deleted them. IGHO probly told them his pc crashed and the tracks were gone! hahahhahaa
@cash_sog

Naturelle

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +11/-21
  • rise.
    • View Profile
    • Butan Wear
I've been a journalist for 3 years now, started off in entertainment so I've met quite a few so called celebrity's and famous people. Er where do I start....Too many man, too many... Will revert when I have time later in the noon.

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog
At the Yfm birthday bash, that one guy from 3sum with blonde hair nearly beat up sum Y-academy chick (the one with an American accent) in from of us...it was my highlight of the evening :D
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
At the Yfm birthday bash, that one guy from 3sum with blonde hair nearly beat up sum Y-academy chick (the one with an American accent) in from of us...it was my highlight of the evening :D

Amstel.... Boy's got a stuning bad.

Enis21

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile

FOR REAL! thats my girl!

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile

WHICH ONE??!!
with CRACK?  :D  :D  :D
please tell me its the  dark chick with those huge eyes, like she saw something white and scary

One of the members from Jamali used to come to my crib, we discussed her career and i was gonna produce her solo album. The label put the brakes on that real quick, but she's a great person. Real sweet,honest and humble.
She confided a lot of personal stuff with me, i wont go into it, she's very cool beautiful person.

But ja, she introduced me to the other two members at the Channel O awards n they was BUGGIE AS HELL! looked at me like "Who the f*** is this nigga???" I hugged her and gave the others a cold shoulder,then took pictures with IGHO,MAYE,BIG BUFF,DBANJ,FAZE,KOLI,DEEPEA(landmynz),MAXWELL AND LERATO(big brother - they actually knew who i was?),and decided to leave when those 3 gay lookin dudes with pennywhistles showed up.
@cash_sog

erikah

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile

Enis21

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile

Amstel.... Boy's got a stuning bad.

this is too funny
what did she do?