Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Name Dropping...

Mo'licious

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile

Yeah, uncle Kenneth is my dads uncle thru marriage....
??? ??? ??? ??? is it only me who does not understand this?

He married my dads aunt. So that makes him my dads uncle-in-law....ey, english is not my mother tongue....heehee

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog
I lived in the same flat as Vmash from Jam Alley in Sunnyside tehehehehe... saw a couple of pseudo celebs philandering around in that part of town ;)
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

emceeKasualT

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-14
  • The Forefather of your nuts
    • View Profile
    • 5th Floor
« Last Edit: August 06, 2008, 06:41:37 PM by emceeKasualT »
lil niggaz they ain't around that powder
They ain't Super or Luigi or Mario, ain't found that power/
plus they couldn't spit fire if they found that flower.. You don't move white you lyin' dogg/
that's a neverending story without the white flying dog

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
    • View Profile
babalwa is my cousin man!!!

imagine that..

figured this ish was heading down a slippery slope.. it's all fun & games until sumone loses an eye huh?
methinks this thread should close.. or peeps stay clear of saying slanderous ish..
twas meant to be about name dropping.. not gutter gossip.. we've got tabloids for that shit..
just my thoughts..
« Last Edit: August 01, 2008, 02:43:41 PM by latte's philandering lapdog »
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato

msdeane

• AG Regular
    • REP: +5/-13
  • Complex Simplicity
    • View Profile
babalwa is my cousin man!!!

imagine that..

figured this ish was heading down a slippery slope.. it's all fun & games until sumone loses an eye huh?
methinks this thread should close.. or peeps stay clear of saying slanderous ish..
twas meant to be about name dropping.. not gutter gossip.. we've got tabloids for that shit..
just my thoughts..

no man i said... MACHERE POOE is my cousin. her dads name is Job and mom Mpule, and she got a younger brother Lesego... why do i need to defend myself like thiis? but anyway its cool... my claim to fame is that PATRICIA LEWIS STAYS IN MY HOOD IN DA SOUTH!!! LOL
Msdeane the Queeeeeen!

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
Yah mischief. this nigga got a nerve. I was dating this other girl earlier this year so this one night we pop in at this joint in long street, my girl tells me later that evening that when i went to buy drinks, the dude says something like, "another girl?". for someone who wrote "a place for a wife" i'd expect better pick up lines than that.  anyway, we dont really know each other but we cool though.

my bros cousin tells me mischief sells hotdogs in long street. says something negetive about his situation but it says the oposite about his spirit.

lapdog dont spoil our fun. if u shut up and i'll get u a beer if i see u tonight. deal?

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
I met Babalwa thru my bro who was dating her at the time. before the pussy was looking like a wizards sleeve..

* GALP *

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
my bad.. misread ur statement.. no malice intended..
changed machere to babalwa to put a point across..
all i'm saying is that we should keep slanderous statements out of the discussion.. babalwa [who i don't know personally] or other peeps being accused of ish in this thread aren't here to defend themselves.. ie. child is fair game..
& that's all i'm saying..
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
lapdog dont spoil our fun. if u shut up and i'll get u a beer if i see u tonight. deal?

as u were then..
wld hate to be a wet blanket or ants at a party.. LMAO..

my bros cousin tells me mischief sells hotdogs in long street..

was on campus the other day & sum dude was telling me he's mischief's manager..
& i was thinking.. damn.. dude done fallen off..

aside: ur bros cousin? [i really am not all that nosey]
--Plato

Mo'licious

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Saw Zola ko Dobsonville walking around wit an entourage of like 20 kids all asking him questions ko Dobsonville. I waved, He waved back....does that count? lol

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile

aside: ur bros cousin? [i really am not all that nosey]

lol. u kill me with line. its bro as in friend

SolitaryNative

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-4
  • Feature now Defunct
    • View Profile
Real funny experience -this one time IGHO was doing some recording with ENTITY.
Them niggas came in actin like real rap superstars all Gangsterlicious talkin like a real NY gangster, then i think it was Kiernan(not sure which lil punk it was), his mom phones him, he answers in a very British pull over and sandals typa accent " Hi Mommy, im okay, can i come home a lil late today if its okay MOMMY"

Man,niggas laughed they a**es off after he hung up!!!!

We later were mixing the tracks they did n eventually just deleted them. IGHO probly told them his pc crashed and the tracks were gone! hahahhahaa

Cash what is it with you and AKA if you don't mind me asking?  I'm not going to spill all the stories about your interactions with Entity on a forum but I know how much they got to you and Kewpid etc by rejecting YOUR beats out of hand on numerous occasions etc.  Cats begging Vice for this and that, the free hilarious DVDs. Anyway. I am not going to let you get away with the above slander, fantasy, comedy, whatever. You hate them cos they knew your shit was tarded back then and that's how your relationship started, don't try twist boeta. They had more cats laughing at your dvd than you've had free downloads, and not even on purpose man. They can't help what people think of your audio visual experiments! Come on.

You know which one Kiernan is because you've chatted about him here before as AKA who you claimed you were going to jump.  I also find it funny how you seem to hide your own ineptitude by knocking Entity who still have beats and a following outstripping the shit out of you on every,single,possible level. I mean they worked with Waxxy when they were 16 bra you still dropping his name all over the web. Anyway don't let me get heated no disrespect, but if you're going to talk like this on forums make sure you do it to people's faces too, I don't hear the same from them that's for sure. They don't even exist anymore. Kiernan is IV League, killing it and working his a** off. Vice is done with the bush and working with people you talk about in awe too.

I thought you were alright man but you trying to build your rep by targeting Entity cats on AG is dumb, super dumb. Also cheap and easy given the birth by fire we had here. Listen to 17, seriously. Go home and cry about it. I'll up it if you want. They haven't even recorded since then and I can't see you touching that shit-ever. I think they've grown up a lot, maybe you can too. Musically, sadly man, there will never be competition. Kiernan as a name drop too I mean come on now.

Just leave this thing, seriously. My respect for you has been building slowly too so don't disappoint me here.

Regarding the topic- Seriously, noooooooooo comment.

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
@ cash : I am like one of the coolest shawty's
around, fo real , i can adjust to my surroundings
and i get along with peeps like nobodies bizzz.
I mostly trip abt money related issues ( as Im a business women)
I know you aint trynna mack and I see your need to know all
 those kindda strange things are legit.
I think it was kindda lame for you to ask MrC fo that info
mean while you know you could have ask me urself.
That just creates drama , so lets not create drama !

And NO C, I dont "bite" , Im just a taugh cookie ;)

yeah im sorry, i didnt mean it to come out like that.
u just werent responding to me,and i figured maybe ur incomfy cos of MrC.
Im truly sorry if i caused drama.

Thank you so much for the insight into you!
I think ur a real inspiration for my project. Ms Deane check ur pm, id like to get to know u more.
@cash_sog

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO
Real funny experience -this one time IGHO was doing some recording with ENTITY.
Them niggas came in actin like real rap superstars all Gangsterlicious talkin like a real NY gangster, then i think it was Kiernan(not sure which lil punk it was), his mom phones him, he answers in a very British pull over and sandals typa accent " Hi Mommy, im okay, can i come home a lil late today if its okay MOMMY"

Man,niggas laughed they a**es off after he hung up!!!!

We later were mixing the tracks they did n eventually just deleted them. IGHO probly told them his pc crashed and the tracks were gone! hahahhahaa

Cash what is it with you and AKA if you don't mind me asking?  I'm not going to spill all the stories about your interactions with Entity on a forum but I know how much they got to you and Kewpid etc by rejecting YOUR beats out of hand on numerous occasions etc.  Cats begging Vice for this and that, the free hilarious DVDs. Anyway. I am not going to let you get away with the above slander, fantasy, comedy, whatever. You hate them cos they knew your shit was tarded back then and that's how your relationship started, don't try twist boeta. They had more cats laughing at your dvd than you've had free downloads, and not even on purpose man. They can't help what people think of your audio visual experiments! Come on.

You know which one Kiernan is because you've chatted about him here before as AKA who you claimed you were going to jump.  I also find it funny how you seem to hide your own ineptitude by knocking Entity who still have beats and a following outstripping the shit out of you on every,single,possible level. I mean they worked with Waxxy when they were 16 bra you still dropping his name all over the web. Anyway don't let me get heated no disrespect, but if you're going to talk like this on forums make sure you do it to people's faces too, I don't hear the same from them that's for sure. They don't even exist anymore. Kiernan is IV League, killing it and working his a** off. Vice is done with the bush and working with people you talk about in awe too.

I thought you were alright man but you trying to build your rep by targeting Entity cats on AG is dumb, super dumb. Also cheap and easy given the birth by fire we had here. Listen to 17, seriously. Go home and cry about it. I'll up it if you want. They haven't even recorded since then and I can't see you touching that shit-ever. I think they've grown up a lot, maybe you can too. Musically, sadly man, there will never be competition. Kiernan as a name drop too I mean come on now.

Just leave this thing, seriously. My respect for you has been building slowly too so don't disappoint me here.

Regarding the topic- Seriously, noooooooooo comment.

Real talk. Haha! ;D
20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

http://2020.mypodcast.com
Recharged Radio - http://www.rechargedradio.com
The South African - http://www.southafrican.co.uk
My Own Shit - http://www.robboffard.com