Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Name Dropping...

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
Real funny experience -this one time IGHO was doing some recording with ENTITY.
Them niggas came in actin like real rap superstars all Gangsterlicious talkin like a real NY gangster, then i think it was Kiernan(not sure which lil punk it was), his mom phones him, he answers in a very British pull over and sandals typa accent " Hi Mommy, im okay, can i come home a lil late today if its okay MOMMY"

Man,niggas laughed they a**es off after he hung up!!!!

We later were mixing the tracks they did n eventually just deleted them. IGHO probly told them his pc crashed and the tracks were gone! hahahhahaa

Cash what is it with you and AKA if you don't mind me asking?  I'm not going to spill all the stories about your interactions with Entity on a forum but I know how much they got to you and Kewpid etc by rejecting YOUR beats out of hand on numerous occasions etc.  Cats begging Vice for this and that, the free hilarious DVDs. Anyway. I am not going to let you get away with the above slander, fantasy, comedy, whatever. You hate them cos they knew your shit was tarded back then and that's how your relationship started, don't try twist boeta. They had more cats laughing at your dvd than you've had free downloads, and not even on purpose man. They can't help what people think of your audio visual experiments! Come on.

You know which one Kiernan is because you've chatted about him here before as AKA who you claimed you were going to jump.  I also find it funny how you seem to hide your own ineptitude by knocking Entity who still have beats and a following outstripping the shit out of you on every,single,possible level. I mean they worked with Waxxy when they were 16 bra you still dropping his name all over the web. Anyway don't let me get heated no disrespect, but if you're going to talk like this on forums make sure you do it to people's faces too, I don't hear the same from them that's for sure. They don't even exist anymore. Kiernan is IV League, killing it and working his a** off. Vice is done with the bush and working with people you talk about in awe too.

I thought you were alright man but you trying to build your rep by targeting Entity cats on AG is dumb, super dumb. Also cheap and easy given the birth by fire we had here. Listen to 17, seriously. Go home and cry about it. I'll up it if you want. They haven't even recorded since then and I can't see you touching that shit-ever. I think they've grown up a lot, maybe you can too. Musically, sadly man, there will never be competition. Kiernan as a name drop too I mean come on now.

Just leave this thing, seriously. My respect for you has been building slowly too so don't disappoint me here.

Regarding the topic- Seriously, noooooooooo comment.

lol. dude im actually cool with the other entity dudes, i jus pointed out a funny occurence that happened.it was real funny.

Feel free to point out funny occurences about me too. its the topic of the thread ;D im sure there's WAY MORE STUFF TO LAUGH ABOUT regarding DEM CRACKBOYS! MAn we been in sum real funny situations ;D ;D ;D ;D were very comfortable with making people laugh. even at our expense.
Dont be mad cos u(or Kiernan) arent comfy. we all hav embarra**ing funny moments. its normal. ;) and im glad u pointed out that they watch the DVD on numerous occasions! its great to be such good entertainers! Thats why we do the DVD. we jus wanna share our lives with everybody. Im glad they laugh they a**es off when they watch it.WE ACHIEVED OUR GOAL!

as for the beats comment, they never got to hear the beats,cos they kept canceling appointments. Exams,No Gas,Mommy trippin....etc. That was while Kewpid was not a Crackboy yet, n he was tryin to hook us up(ie. Me and Entity). lol.

We didnt meet before they broke up unfortunately.

Look the reason i was mad at Kiernan earlier is cos he was dissin us on Facebook. So check ya boys before you defend them. Dude came outta nowhere dissin us!?
Check the MONOPOLY FAN PAGE on FB, i think i quoted his exact words.
So of course i reacted. But on the real, i will SLAP THE TASTE OUT HIS f***ING PUSSY a** MOUTH if ever i see him! So run n tell him!!!! n man we gotta have our cameras there so i can pm you the link! I saw how he was duckin us at the "Heads Against Violence"
hahahahaha.

btw.

Waxxy is the OFFICIAL CRACKBOYS DJ,so of course i mention his name! He mentions my name to all his peoples too! Everytime he out of the country he got a stash of Crack n he distributin it to his connects! We boys, He just gave me a puppy last week cos my girl loved the dog. I was at his crib the other day wit Big Buff! Who LIVES with Waxxy n HE IS A CRACKBOY! WE FAMILY! OF COURSE IMMA MENTION FAM! I been fam with Waxy since the PYRAMID DAYS! before Entity even EXISTED! so f*** outta here wit dat!

With that said! i will continue to gain your respect regardless cos im a part of makin this hiphop thing grow beyond its ever grown!
N if u respect hiphop, u gotta respect what ive done in the last 5 months!

Thanks for NAMEDROPPING ME THO! i was wonderin when id get namedropped :)
@cash_sog

emceeKasualT

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-14
  • The Forefather of your nuts
    • View Profile
    • 5th Floor
« Last Edit: August 06, 2008, 06:19:17 PM by emceeKasualT »
lil niggaz they ain't around that powder
They ain't Super or Luigi or Mario, ain't found that power/
plus they couldn't spit fire if they found that flower.. You don't move white you lyin' dogg/
that's a neverending story without the white flying dog

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
 ;D I knew this wud be the greatest thread ever! hahahaha! i been laughing my a** off all day!
Big ups Emceekasualty. U my role model man!

I dunno why when i post sumthin "its a problem to some niggas" please accept my posts in the spirit of the thread cos i got sum more funny things ive seen, lots of stuff we cudnt put on the DVD's(footage of real funny shit that sum famous n not so famous peeps have done).

But i guess when "CASH" says it. Its not funny anymore, and it becomes beef. Like i said tho, all those who got sum funny shit to say about me, feel free to post. im cool with laughing at myself. it helps sometimes.

ps.McKasualty - lets get more of the info,its CRAZY ;D

eish later peeps! Anybody comin to the Channel O Party tonight!
Also tomorrow WEEZ n Crackboys throw it down at the Playboy Bunny Party in Centurion - Cofi Mansion!
@cash_sog

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
I dunno why when i post sumthin "its a problem to some niggas"

Because sometimes you say the stupidest things. No actually it's not  so much that you say stupid thing but that you actually believe them.
Some people say ignorant shit, some people even speak out their a**es  ::) wena Cash, you just say stupid things and lets face it smart people don't like stupid people unless they're blond with huge boobs. (that's me speaking out my cute a**.)

SolitaryNative

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-4
  • Feature now Defunct
    • View Profile
Blood whatever. You know you are not being honest or true. Get over the FB shit it's done and don't get mad because I called you out on a lie and other things too. Easy man, all unidirectional or whatever.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
hey emceekasualt!!!! how many topics or threads have you started here dude? im tired of seeing your name on the discussion board all the tym, chill out homes, you movin too fast.
dont post again, im tired of seeing your bitch a** name on the board, ye you heared that right, i called you bitch a**, youz a bicth anyway dont see why them nigaz keep praising you...role model my a**. you role model to them faggots and them boozy a** crackheads. the problem is, i dont like you niggga thas a fact. i dont like your a**, if i can see you, id immidiatley rape your a**, nigga id put a**eline in your a** and my dick in your mouth. you bore me. you having fantasies. told you to get rid of that picture wit that fake niggga drinkin some cheap wine. u beda not respond to this. no offense dude, i dont like u, i relly don nigga

so chilll out, get some air nigga u need it.   
Hood.

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO
@Mad Rapper.

KasualT has a career and a rep that you masturbate over. So shut the f*** up.
20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

http://2020.mypodcast.com
Recharged Radio - http://www.rechargedradio.com
The South African - http://www.southafrican.co.uk
My Own Shit - http://www.robboffard.com

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
@Baldi,we all say sum stupid things. Why shud i be crucified for it? lol. i know the answer to that ;D

@Bornenbled, like i said, im over it,but the telephone incident really happened,ask IGHO,ask K9.lol. dude was on the phone with his moms and his whole demeanor switched ;D. all im sayin is that it was funny.I aint dissin or nothin,it happens to all of us! Im sure most niggas here have experienced that with they moms, or girl,etc, when u chillin wit ya boys bein all HARD,then yo girl calls u n u get a MUSHY.lol. Its just funny. and im laughing about it.

Like i said feel free to call me out anytime, im really not ashamed of anything ive said and done. i look back and laugh. Im a real open person man,n i dont hold grudges for too long. i let bad vibes go, n move on with the positive! i actually responded to Kiernan on FB and told him to keep up the good work! he then kinda spat in my face, so im kinda gonna re-arrange his. I got no problem with you though. so jus relay the message.
So what if he's worked with whoever! Wait till i work on his face ;)

@ ROB : OOOOhhhh, hahahahaa! Ether ;D
@cash_sog

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
peoples lets not deviate from the thread. I patiently wait for MCKT to dish out sum more juicy stuff ;D im out
@cash_sog

SolitaryNative

• AG Extremist
  • Feature now Defunct
    • View Profile
@Cash: Good luck with your violent escapade. Sorry your face got spat in. Hopefully everything sorts out.

K-

I won't talk about people I actually know.

Got dissed by triple K (old chiefs player) growing up at WITS tryna watch games at the stadium. Told me blind to f*** off and said he wouldn't sign shit for some white kid. I lived.

My mom introduced me to a huge magnate in someone's kitchen a while ago and told him I was in the youth league. I have never blagged so hard in all my life, dude is someone proper serious. Was just after Polokwane and he was lamenting the actions "we" as the youth league had taken. Was awful.

I met Zwelinzima Vavi at CT International. We both got bounced off our flight by the same lady, I was like shit there really can't be any space huh? Dude laughed, we chatted, I left feeling very proud of myself.

I told a woman to shut up on a plane coz she was mouthing boeretalk at Saki Macozoma taking his time sitting down. I was like do you know who he is? Huh? Told him in ilwime ol'um daka that he should take his time (bhuti!) and ignore her. He nearly fainted, I left feeling very proud of myself.

Hope I've stroked my ego enough :P Got more if this is what you kinda mean.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
hey dude!! if u want to talk abt politics find some where else talk, this aint the government site. f*** out of here wit that crap. tell vavi to eat a fat dick man.
Hood.

SolitaryNative

• AG Extremist
  • Feature now Defunct
    • View Profile
Keep sucking on that publicity dick maybe you'll pop out a fully fledged personality. You the laptop he's the pc? Or do you just sit next to each other at work "in the lab" with your hands in each others pants? What's your other half's name again, I forget...

Yawn. Oh yes I once met MAD RAPPER on a forum. I've got the screenshots to prove it. Jizzboy.

emceeKasualT

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-14
  • The Forefather of your nuts
    • View Profile
    • 5th Floor
« Last Edit: August 06, 2008, 06:42:51 PM by emceeKasualT »
lil niggaz they ain't around that powder
They ain't Super or Luigi or Mario, ain't found that power/
plus they couldn't spit fire if they found that flower.. You don't move white you lyin' dogg/
that's a neverending story without the white flying dog

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
@Cash: Good luck with your violent escapade. Sorry your face got spat in. Hopefully everything sorts out.

Yeah hopefully it wont escalate to violence. but i aint promisin shit!

I once met Jabu "Okumhlophe" Sithole in traffic, for some reason he waved at me. Maybe i was starin at him too much like "Hey! I know that guy! He the Weatherman!!!" lol. RIP to the dude
@cash_sog