Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Biggie resurfaces, on Twitter

phunksuu

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
from Bol: Mad Funny

Speaking of the Notorious B.I.G., a site called >bounce/oz has an interview with a guy who pretends to be Biggie on Twitter.

Here's a bit from the interview:

1. You’ve been quiet for a bit. When’s the next record coming out?

Poppa’s just takin his time to get his tracks straight. To tell you the truth, I’m talking to a couple of labels, so I ain’t sure who’s gonna release my new shit. Spendin’ a lot of time in the studio, though, cuttin’ shit up. Puffy ain’t around much, so it’s going a little slower than I thought.

2. I often see on your Twitter that you’re “ignoring Ma$e’s calls”. What’s wrong with that kid?

I know he’s Puffy’s man, but damn. I ain’t got nothin else to say about that. Motherf***ers ain’t actin right.

3. You still cool with Cease and Kim?

Word, my fam is f***ed up. Cease and Kim in court?!? That shit ain’t right. But all my crew still my blood. Oh, and everybody know I’m still tappin’ Kim on the regular. Yes, she do look like she Chinese now, but her booty still fine.

4. Have you talked to Puff about his rapping? Or his dancing, for that matter?

Look, Puffy concentrating on other things. He got that raisin TV show, his clothing line for white people, some vodka bullshit, and threatening to kill people if they don’t vote. And on top of all that, he tryin’ to marry a 14 year old. So he ain’t got time for you triflin’ reporters talkin bout “he can’t dance,” or “he can’t rap.”

5. What is your drink of choice these days? Moët still a favorite?

Still a big Moët fan. But lately I been tryin’ out these new cups of coffee with chocolate at a place up in Bed Stuy called Starbucks. That shit’s my motherf***in drink.

Check the rest of the interview at >bounce/oz:

The Notorious B.I.G. Resurfaces, Likes Ring Dings