What's the deal?

mr_meen · 10 · 13228

mr_meen

• hip hop aint about what it is these days its about what it aint
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
    • NINJAHAMSTER - SA's Turntablist Community
Alot to show in the Graphics section, how do we contribute or get this section happening?

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
Just post your stuff.

I think we should also start a movement here, like a challenge typa thing. Where a pic comes in and niccas have a go, or event a topic comes in then it starts.
Ya dig

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Just post your stuff.

I think we should also start a movement here, like a challenge typa thing. Where a pic comes in and niccas have a go, or event a topic comes in then it starts.
Ya dig
No point really. I would win everything and Child would come and ruin it for all with his stuff.

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
Just post your stuff.

Ya dig
No point really. I would win everything and Child would come and ruin it for all with his stuff.

Then you and child battle then. Or yet, why don't the both of you be the judges? But before you can be you must show us why you deserve to be.....
Now tell me ya dig that

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Just post your stuff.

Ya dig

Then you and child battle then. Or yet, why don't the both of you be the judges? But before you can be you must show us why you deserve to be.....
Now tell me ya dig that

Me battle Child?

Kinda like a professional boxer beating up on a retarded ten year old don't you think?

I meant he would ruin it for all by posting his horrible stuff.

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
Just post your stuff.

Ya dig

Now tell me ya dig that

Me battle Child?

Kinda like a professional boxer beating up on a retarded ten year old don't you think?

I meant he would ruin it for all by posting his horrible stuff.

LOL. But if you say you so good, prove it. After that we can have people step up, including myself(im not a graphic head but i'll do it), if we have to i'll find photoshop and post it in this section of the forum so we can have Kats get it.

mr_meen

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
Looks like a challenge is on the cards then...

We could start off basic with logo challenges - crews that need a logo - keep it similar in ways to the producer challenges.

We need input from all peeps involved in Graphics

I'm down.

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
Looks like a challenge is on the cards then...

We could start off basic with logo challenges - crews that need a logo - keep it similar in ways to the producer challenges.

We need input from all peeps involved in Graphics

I'm down.

Yebo. There we have it. I'll up something here tonight.
@Pyrokinetic Phenomena Sr. Lets see how good you realy are, anyone will be welcome to judge, no polls but just art.

I'll call this one Graphics challenge....
ONE

mr_meen

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
We need a brief -

We could start with a "fantasy" crew - ie. not real, just need a name and peeps can up their works or concepts.