WHITE RAPERS..............

Mad · 60 · 12928

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
last saturday we hosted a hip hop battle show in indoor sport centre in queenstown. nigaz cam in numbers and chick were all over the place, booze was free and probabley some dope sniffing on the deep dark corners was happenin. all the rappers were tight cept for these other two white racist cats from whitlesea. niggaz were racist. can you imagine what the f***s said

" black niggaz beta hold it tight, giv em a job to suck my dick coz thats what they good at. if you black then you a fag"

jus think about shit. damn niggaz pissed my a** off, 3 minutes on the show and i tossed their a**es out. niggaz gave me threats i was like" what the f***? nigga i recieved many threats from dangerous cats like. not you....al im tryina say is white niggaz cant rap all they think about is racism. f*** that, that shit aint gon hapen in my shows. the nigaz were crazy the opponent guy from ezibeleni called invisible train...smacked the dude in the face wit a baseball bat coz he was f***en mad. the shit only happened after the show though outside. shi the niggaz cost me R 2 000 for the damages and fine. we forked out a lot of cash for that gig, the cat that won is a cat from gcuwa named " snake bite"...we currently havin talks with the nigga coz his label wont release him, we just need to put a nice and fat offer for him. the mufuca is tight, wont let him go. i need him in goldmine records.

cant say all the shit that went down its too long. you can just get tha shit on markham in queens. it goes for R 20, WATCH ALL THE PERFOMANCES AND ALL THAT BATTLIN.

my website is comin soon its under construction www.goldminerecords.com/madrapper./...watch this space..............
Hood.

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
Thread Closed.

By order of Management.
Beating bitches since 1982.

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
last saturday we hosted a hip hop battle show in indoor sport centre in queenstown. nigaz cam in numbers and chick were all over the place, booze was free and probabley some dope sniffing on the deep dark corners was happenin. all the rappers were tight cept for these other two white racist cats from whitlesea. niggaz were racist. can you imagine what the f***s said

" black niggaz beta hold it tight, giv em a job to suck my dick coz thats what they good at. if you black then you a fag"

jus think about shit. damn niggaz pissed my a** off, 3 minutes on the show and i tossed their a**es out. niggaz gave me threats i was like" what the f***? nigga i recieved many threats from dangerous cats like. not you....al im tryina say is white niggaz cant rap all they think about is racism. f*** that, that shit aint gon hapen in my shows. the nigaz were crazy the opponent guy from ezibeleni called invisible train...smacked the dude in the face wit a baseball bat coz he was f***en mad. the shit only happened after the show though outside. shi the niggaz cost me R 2 000 for the damages and fine. we forked out a lot of cash for that gig, the cat that won is a cat from gcuwa named " snake bite"...we currently havin talks with the nigga coz his label wont release him, we just need to put a nice and fat offer for him. the mufuca is tight, wont let him go. i need him in goldmine records.

cant say all the shit that went down its too long. you can just get tha shit on markham in queens. it goes for R 20, WATCH ALL THE PERFOMANCES AND ALL THAT BATTLIN.

my website is comin soon its under construction www.goldminerecords.com/madrapper./...watch this space..............

Let me guess, u r audience were made up of only, you, Chamillionaire, Kgz, Dub C, Ghost ridder, not a bad turn up of peeps,hahahaha

SolitaryNative

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-4
  • Feature now Defunct
    • View Profile
That's like the twentieth time you've misspelt "RAPPERS". Note the double P. Dismal.

Mo'licious

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: WHITE RAPERS..............

That's like the twentieth time you've misspelt "RAPPERS". Note the double P. Dismal.

heeheehee.....I shoulda known better than to expect a thread bout white rapers..... ::)

mr_meen

• hip hop aint about what it is these days its about what it aint
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
    • NINJAHAMSTER - SA's Turntablist Community
Mad Rapper (note on spelling) reminds of a character from the game GTA San Andreas - OG Loc!

You are one crazy OG man...

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
White dudes raped? at a hip hop gig?

I'm glad the black dudes beat them. Rapers are not cool.

Papa ThReAdS

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

Hahahahah....
I hope nobody pissed on his balls or in his a**. We all know how touchy he can get when it comes to such.

mr_meen

• hip hop aint about what it is these days its about what it aint
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
    • NINJAHAMSTER - SA's Turntablist Community
BWAHAHAHAHA

Man I think you used the word "nigga" enough to even offend white peeps

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

Hahahahah....
I hope nobody pissed on his balls or in his a**. We all know how touchy he can get when it comes to such.

Yep we do.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uRvey3ZDpQM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uRvey3ZDpQM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Makhi The Heart Beat

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +1/-10
    • View Profile
mad rapper is bull shitting.

who the f*** is sign and still stays in gcuwa?

who the f*** calls himself snake bite?

f*** this nigre
Its beyond/

The Elders are above all/

Above all!!/

- Bongani krushen Cripper Demka...

R.I.P my brother I miss you so much.

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Can somebody put out a hit on this yougin already ? DAMN.What ever happened to Kwaito  and Gospel being the most popular music genres for rural kids ?

"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
guy from ezibeleni called invisible train...

how u muhf***az cum up with these names?
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

Papa ThReAdS

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
guy from ezibeleni called invisible train...

how u muhf***az cum up with these names?

Reminds me of the how dudes name the dogs in the hood. Bo spider no crockodile

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
What ever happened to Kwaito  and Gospel being the most popular music genres for rural kids ?
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

This is probably the funniest thing said in this thread.

Invisible train??? So it hits you and mangles you and you don't even see it coming? I get it.
Like camouflaged condoms... Maybe that should be my stage name if I ever consider a career in something that involves me getting on stage.

Camo Condom. You won't see him coming.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2008, 02:55:10 PM by Pyrokinetic Phenomena Sr »