Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

WHITE RAPERS..............

Mad · 60 · 12945

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +16/-17
    • View Profile
. all the rappers were tight cept for these other two white racist cats from whitlesea. niggaz were racist. can you imagine what the f***s said

since when there are white people in Whittlesea?

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
. all the rappers were tight cept for these other two white racist cats from whitlesea. niggaz were racist. can you imagine what the f***s said

Apparently the Spar there makes the best scones, to go with their tea.

FIFTY FIVE FIVEZ

• we done with em talkn all that bullshit..we hitem wit no's
  • Guppie
    • REP: +0/-0
  • its the nubmer 5
    • View Profile
you know this is just the kind of place i needed....swearin.....a** kicking and of course some nice bicthes and hoes looking and desparate to suck some dick......mmmm...........
the idea of faking ones death or departure is a nice trick to full they enemies..don machiavelli

FIFTY FIVE FIVEZ

• Guppie
  • its the nubmer 5
    • View Profile
not wasting time, id say this mad raper guy is the most hated cat here in ag, reason being? maybe someone can answer that for me coz from what ive seen the dude was just tellin you bout his movement but yet you hate on him instead of listening and apreiciating what he is sharing with you, why do you have be so jerky? dont anwer that...i think i knw,,its bcoz you are just jelous louzy f***s
the idea of faking ones death or departure is a nice trick to full they enemies..don machiavelli

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
not wasting time, id say this mad raper guy is the most hated cat here in ag, reason being? maybe someone can answer that for me coz from what ive seen the dude was just tellin you bout his movement but yet you hate on him instead of listening and apreiciating what he is sharing with you, why do you have be so jerky? dont anwer that...i think i knw,,its bcoz you are just jelous louzy f***s

he's not hated at all,,, we love him. he's the funniest cat on AG! damn,,, he's even willing to suck cash's dick - what a trooper! :)

FIFTY FIVE FIVEZ

• Guppie
  • its the nubmer 5
    • View Profile
i totaly doubt if cash has a dick....he sounds so.....so....so unpredictable you cant even tel if his a chick or what

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

this proves one thing that Madrapper (all his aliases) is actually Mr Nhlapho

exhibit no
1. he never spoke of the Indoor Sports centre until i mentioned it.
2. Mr Nhlapho said he got a cousin in Queenstown
3. Mr Nhlapho mentioned places like ( lady frere, ezibeleni ect)  and after that we got madrapper talking about the same places
4. madrapper and Mr Nhlapho are always logged on at the same time.
5. madrapper has never posted any of his music (coz there isn't)
6. short sentences ( mr Nhlapho also writes short sentences) 

be back with more

chamillionare

• welcome to the good life
  • Foot Soldier
  • the best thangz in lfe are free
    • View Profile
    • www.yahoo.com

/quote]

this proves one thing that Madrapper (all his aliases) is actually Mr Nhlapho

exhibit no
1. he never spoke of the Indoor Sports centre until i mentioned it.
2. Mr Nhlapho said he got a cousin in Queenstown
3. Mr Nhlapho mentioned places like ( lady frere, ezibeleni ect)  and after that we got madrapper talking about the same places
4. madrapper and Mr Nhlapho are always logged on at the same time.
5. madrapper has never posted any of his music (coz there isn't)
6. short sentences ( mr Nhlapho also writes short sentences)  be back with more

ha ha this dude is really funny, that is pure crap. man f*** outta here, never heared such bad compaarision dude you lying. get the f*** out out of here....you a waste man...ha ha ha....this guy is so stupid the bolded line says it all
dont take the post personally.
its just an opinion. ya dig?

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
you know what, all differences aside. but chamillionaire, mad rapper, whateva. wat fun do you get from havin like 5 accounts? genuine question. and didn the mods delete yo other accountz? how u still on as chamillionaire.

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
 ;D f*** outta here with the Cash - Mad Rapper comparison!
I dont have time for multiple accounts,let alone offerin to suck my own dick :D :D :D :D
And please spell my surname right!

Heres what i think! Mad Rapper = Pyro (These guys have one similar trait that nobody else has....they hate me to death, but for some reason are always on my nuts)

they constantly waiting for an opportunity to interact with me and they get SOOO excited when i reply. ;)
@cash_sog

dropbomb

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-3
  • God's Miracle
    • View Profile
    • Nuclear
Mad Rapper (note on spelling) reminds of a character from the game GTA San Andreas - OG Loc!

You are one crazy OG man...

IT'S O BABY IT'S O BABY

U DON WANT TO TO **** WIF A GUN IN UR FACE

OG LOC

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
I dont have time for multiple accounts,let alone offerin to suck my own dick :D :D :D :D

Heres what i think! Mad Rapper = Pyro (These guys have one similar trait that nobody else has....they hate me to death, but for some reason are always on my nuts)

they constantly waiting for an opportunity to interact with me and they get SOOO excited when i reply. ;)

how do you explain madrapper's obession with Pryo? Out of all the people that have insulted madrapper, the guys only responds to Pryo's insults. its all white ;D ;D ;D madrapper

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile

how do you explain madrapper's obession with Pryo? Out of all the people that have insulted madrapper, the guys only responds to Pryo's insults. its all white ;D ;D ;D madrapper

now u jus wastin my time.
@cash_sog

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

how do you explain madrapper's obession with Pryo? Out of all the people that have insulted madrapper, the guy only responds to Pryo's insults. its all white ;D ;D ;D madrapper

now u jus wastin my time.

answer the question Mr Ntlapho ( is that how u spell it?)