Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

what goes through the mind of a stalker and how can one fight back as a female?

THAT LADY!

• I'm just a lil angel , I bring good luck!
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +20/-50
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile
Nope i dont , I like veggies but not cabbage .

All coloureds like old skul, so that was a given.
See, now you're stereotyping me, as a typical coloured guy who listens to old school because it is programmed into my genes. Not very nice of you.

You better learn to like cabbage if you're serious about this guy of yours. could you hook me up with some cabbanossi? Poles make the best cabanossi ever and I'm too lazy to drive to Hillfox to buy from the polish dude there.

Is that your man? If he is, you're very lucky (no Billy Joe Armstrong). I bought some cabanossi from him once and it was finished before I even got to the car. I had to turn around and go get more.

white and black by choice and coloureds by default.
Just past experiences and now Im lost to the world.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Nope i dont , I like veggies but not cabbage .

All coloureds like old skul, so that was a given.
See, now you're stereotyping me, as a typical coloured guy who listens to old school because it is programmed into my genes. Not very nice of you.

You better learn to like cabbage if you're serious about this guy of yours. could you hook me up with some cabbanossi? Poles make the best cabanossi ever and I'm too lazy to drive to Hillfox to buy from the polish dude there.

Is that your man? If he is, you're very lucky (no Billy Joe Armstrong). I bought some cabanossi from him once and it was finished before I even got to the car. I had to turn around and go get more.

white and black by choice and coloureds by default.
Just past experiences and now Im lost to the world.

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

WHAT YOU TALKING BOUT JAMIE?

THAT LADY!

• AG Elite Member
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile
my own kind turn me off :'(
Jay-Lee
« Last Edit: August 07, 2008, 11:50:40 AM by jay-lee »

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

And you were accusing me of self-loathing when I said most coloured chicks just don't do it for me.

What's with that?

THAT LADY!

• AG Elite Member
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile

And you were accusing me of self-loathing when I said most coloured chicks just don't do it for me.

What's with that?
Well I gave you a try by just a simple conversation, but then you proved me right. Most coloured guys are the same , sad but true. I met a few in my time, but they were of black and white desent. I am just talking from experience and how I like ma men , not saying coloured guys are bad no, they just not for me.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

What's with that?
Well I gave you a try by just a simple conversation, but then you proved me right. Most coloured guys are the same , sad but true. I met a few in my time, but they were of black and white desent. I am just talking from experience and how I like ma men , not saying coloured guys are bad no, they just not for me.

I proved you right with what? I am the most amazing people ever. ask Baldi and Moly, they've met me.

Ask Cash even. You chicks all share that intuition thing don't you. I give good feelings.  ;D ;D

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

What's with that?

More for me then innit, send over all the english speaking ones ASAP

That not good enough for ya?

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile

I proved you right with what? I am the most amazing people ever. ask Baldi and Moly, they've met me.

Ask Cash even. You chicks all share that intuition thing don't you. I give good feelings.  ;D ;D

He aight.... After meeting him I knew what white people mean when they say "You're not like the black people"  ;D
He's full of shit and insult but he good people.

ps have you cut your hair yet?

THAT LADY!

• AG Elite Member
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile

What's with that?

could be a cool mate, i guess.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

He aight.... After meeting him I knew what white people mean when they say "You're not like the black people"  ;D
He's full of shit and insult but he good people.

ps have you cut your hair yet?

Why couldn't you just be nice and leave out that bit? I'm just honest.

I'm growing it again. I've got the job now, so no need to cut it again. My afro will be back soon.

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile

I'm growing it again. I've got the job now, so no need to cut it again. My afro will be back soon.

Does this mean u cut it for the interview, how bad was it?

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I cut it while job hunting. It was just too long and untidy looking. I have weird hair.
Getting it braided every time hurt too much, so I went for the snip.

I'm thinking of auctioning it off. Anyone in the market for a checkers bag full of curly, dark brown hair?

dropbomb

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-3
  • God's Miracle
    • View Profile
    • Nuclear

Does this mean u cut it for the interview, how bad was it?

bra u don know the shits we got to go thru
 i been havin an afro from 2000 mad nice cud dua anything wif it but in 2006 had to shave it off
the most depressin 7 months of ma life
all for what ........huh a lousy job
but me gots it and i have had to maintain so ihv embraced it