T.O.S

Dub-C · 23 · 4616

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
whatever happened to papoose? all i ever hear from him is that he's turning down deals.

Buff Pound

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-3
  • www.roachinc.blogspot.com
    • View Profile
    • Roachinc
whatever happened to papoose? all i ever hear from him is that he's turning down deals.

yeah even the JIVe getup i think, its weird hey, cos there were a lot of talks between streetsweepers and the unit, i think thats one o the reasonsns why even Joey crack started not getting along with Kay Slay
N'veigh's Album ,titled 7.30, dropping on 7.30

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile

He must be carefull not to be turned down by these labels when hes no longer hot property.

Buff Pound

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-3
  • www.roachinc.blogspot.com
    • View Profile
    • Roachinc

He must be carefull not to be turned down by these labels when hes no longer hot property.

eish yah neh, its abit of a tricky one, cos them new cats get on and snatch ish from cats who've been grinding and building a name for themselves. cos the longer he waits the more he gonna demand on a deal cos he would feel like yeah im PAP type thing and the labels aint really making as much dough at the moment, i mean i heard even at interscope there were problems cos none o their recent releases r doing anything, well the latest being "Flopped on Sight"
N'veigh's Album ,titled 7.30, dropping on 7.30

1kind

• onek1nd is superman on the eiffel tower, saving the world from parasites.
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +8/-25
  • My xhosa friends and I started a clique!
    • View Profile
When has G-unit ever been dope!!!!

???

I put Religion, Opression and Weakness underground and when i looked down i felt myself begin to GROW.

www.reverbnation.com/1kind

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile

???

i wonder about the same thing but then again tastes are relative so... a few questions though didnt he sign 1 million dollar deal with jive/street sweepers and flipmode or something to that effect? if so then when he gon drop. aint niggas lookin to make thier money back!?
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Bondizzo

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-1
    • View Profile
    • www.demcrackboys.com

???

i wonder about the same thing but then again tastes are relative so... a few questions though didnt he sign 1 million dollar deal with jive/street sweepers and flipmode or something to that effect? if so then when he gon drop. aint niggas lookin to make thier money back!?

pap got dropped and was forced to pay back the mil middle last year

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
hey bondizzo you lyin dude. when was that? pap never paid no mill. he got the shit on his bank acc...... and matter of fact pap is signed to streetsweepers records and stll contracted to jive ya heared?
Hood.