BLACK RAPPERS

Mad · 78 · 16078

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
yall al knw that the shit is ours, we created hip hop and rap. the shit is so black but it aint from africa lets get that shit clear, i mean whites cant rap..only eminem can coz he had to. if he didnt he wud still be in 8 mile collecting garbage. blacks rap coz they can and whites rap coz they have to or just want. this shit aint racist. hear me out. even though rap is black i stil think that there some few lame nigga who destroy the thang. niggaz like soulja boy-dem franchize boyz-lil john-young berg-the game-fabolous-lil mama,lil wayne and young buck....shit their shit aint rap the shit is wack. you cant call that soulja boy superman shit rap...ice was rite...you cant call that camera phone shit from franchize rap.....its pure garbage.....u cant call...bucks taped convo rap....its lameness...and you cant call that ghostunit from game rap..you cant call lollipop shit from wayne rap man. that shit is against rapits softcore. thats murder on rap. man im tired of ya wack mcees.

we need real nigga like fif or jay not nas, nas must just focus on them sneakers coz that the only thing he has.

goldmine baby we kingz
Hood.

mr_meen

• hip hop aint about what it is these days its about what it aint
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
    • NINJAHAMSTER - SA's Turntablist Community
yall al knw that the shit is ours, we created hip hop and rap. the shit is so black but it aint from africa lets get that shit clear, i mean whites cant rap..only eminem can coz he had to. if he didnt he wud still be in 8 mile collecting garbage. blacks rap coz they can and whites rap coz they have to or just want. this shit aint racist. hear me out. even though rap is black i stil think that there some few lame nigga who destroy the thang. niggaz like soulja boy-dem franchize boyz-lil john-young berg-the game-fabolous-lil mama,lil wayne and young buck....shit their shit aint rap the shit is wack. you cant call that soulja boy superman shit rap...ice was rite...you cant call that camera phone shit from franchize rap.....its pure garbage.....u cant call...bucks taped convo rap....its lameness...and you cant call that ghostunit from game rap..you cant call lollipop shit from wayne rap man. that shit is against rapits softcore. thats murder on rap. man im tired of ya wack mcees.

we need real nigga like fif or jay not nas, nas must just focus on them sneakers coz that the only thing he has.

goldmine baby we kingz

Nah, white boys just cant be gangsta.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
dude im tellin ya whites cant rap. i mean how many white rappers have ever hit platinum or even gold? eminem only coz he grew up on a black neighbourhood.
Hood.

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
i thought vanilla ice went platinum ;D

this thread is dumb thou>>>

slug
cage
el-p
aesop rock
necro
paul wall
copywrite
eyedea
« Last Edit: August 07, 2008, 05:37:00 PM by Myth »
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

rob_one

• AG Veteran
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
rob one have you ever been into high school? and did u attend any english cla**?
Hood.

rob_one

• AG Veteran
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
you know i thought you people were just joking when you said i cant spell, but now i can see you reall serious. i cant spell correct and proper english without any faults or errors. the only reason why im mispelling is because im using a different type of english called "slang" ever heared of it? obviously no, coz if you did you wud understand what i mean.

its slang baby.....it doesnt get better than that........listen to this....youz a bitch nigga, u and them dudez is weak....youz just some clueless f***s, thinkin they large and clever....f*** you to the grave
Hood.

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
SHUT THE f*** UP

for once.

thanx
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

ToXic Candy

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +2/-15
  • I LOVE YOU,MCWAAAAH!
    • View Profile
Dn't mind them,vele they want you to entertain them so just relax and let it be.
Dn't have a comfort zone ,always have room for improvement.

Capt Schti

• Two sips from being a tyrant.
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-3
    • View Profile
SHUT THE f*** UP

for once.

thanx

no you didnt.............?

Ha! Ha! Sorry for encouraging but that just reminded of one of the chicks from "Girlfriend". He said "no you didn't".
Ha! Dude, I so wish you weren't alias, please tell me you're real.    
« Last Edit: August 07, 2008, 07:33:47 PM by Capt Schti »
"I just want to enter my house justified" Bloody Sam

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

rob_one

• AG Veteran
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO
you know i thought you people were just joking when you said i cant spell, but now i can see you reall serious. i cant spell correct and proper english without any faults or errors. the only reason why im mispelling is because im using a different type of english called "slang" ever heared of it? obviously no, coz if you did you wud understand what i mean.

its slang baby.....it doesnt get better than that........listen to this....youz a bitch nigga, u and them dudez is weak....youz just some clueless f***s, thinkin they large and clever....f*** you to the grave

It's OK man. There are a lot of people who can't read out there, you don't have to hide it by calling it slang. We're nice guys, we can help you. Just ask.
20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

http://2020.mypodcast.com
Recharged Radio - http://www.rechargedradio.com
The South African - http://www.southafrican.co.uk
My Own Shit - http://www.robboffard.com