Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Headwarmaz...it's a new season baby!!!

Headwarmaz

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +2/-2
  • Bush Radio 89.5 FM (www.bushradio.co.za)
    • View Profile
Headwarmaz a new season

The new season of the Headwarmaz kicked off on Friday 08/08/08 as if we had never been gone.

Phurah, Qhama , Wanda and the rest of the Headwarmaz family gathered once again to bump some ma**ive tunes, the SMSs were limitless and of course he had an ill guest come thru spitting some hot ish that burned its way straight through the studio mic ending up causing some permanent damage to you ear...

Kanyi...

This is enough of a description for this talented sistah. With her unique, poetic delivery over some dope beats she raises  the bar of Spaza (Xhosa vernac) even higher.

Highlight was her performing a track... "mshini wam" telling a story illustrating the anger, pain and humiliation that many women have to endure at the hands of cowards who insist on using force...beating and raping women to try and hang on to their ideas of how powerful they are.

The track tells us that that time is done! Kanyi tells us that the only way to stop these fools is to take away the very tool they use to inflict pain. Rip away that machine of yours!!!! Umshini wakho uzotonculwa mtshana!!

Kanyi also spoke to some of the sistah's using their bodies to get what they want in this world. Sometimes you'll get something more than you bargained for. AIDS will be your gift from the world...and you get to keep it till you die...

The rest of the night was filled with vintage Headwarmaz craziness...and the exclamation mark was Mastah Cash...(Cash Money)...on the decks!

You can't afford to miss another episode of the headwarmaz. Tune into Bush Radio 89.5 fm...or log on to www.bushradio.co.za every friday night at 22h00.

Headwarmaz
89.5 % home grown
89.5 degrees closer to true revolution
89.5 more reasons to love hip hop
89.5 FM Bush Radio

Code: [Select]
<DIV ALIGN="CENTER"><embed allowScriptAccess="never" src="http://i98.plebius.net/flash-mp3-player.swf" menu="false" quality="high" width="300" height="300" name="index" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" flashvars="playList=http://i98.plebius.net/i98/3/8/14/mp3_c64fed5a8fc3.xml&ShowPlaylist=1&ShowEQ=1&firstTrack=1&initVol=100" wmode="transparent" /></embed><BR><CENTER><A HREF="http://www.pimp-my-profile.com/flash-mp3-player/">Get your own Flash MP3 Player</A><BR><BR></CENTER></DIV>
« Last Edit: August 14, 2008, 06:46:25 PM by Headwarmaz »
Headwarmaz...

For the LOVE of Hip Hop

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO
Good looks. Let's keep up the tradition of kick-a** hip-hop radio in SA.
20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

http://2020.mypodcast.com
Recharged Radio - http://www.rechargedradio.com
The South African - http://www.southafrican.co.uk
My Own Shit - http://www.robboffard.com

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records

Headwarmaz

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
No doubt peops...thanks a lot...

Just heard that Friday nights Bush Radio clocks in a listenership of over 100 000...

That's humbling to say the least...and yeah biz-ark...can't help but be excited man!!!

DPleezy you know how we do!!! Keep PU ish coming... we opened with Rattex 'n Drie on that Kapa ish. was dope...

Look out for lotsa crazy stuff for the next 26 weeks

email us on headwarmaz@gmail.com
Headwarmaz...

For the LOVE of Hip Hop

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
keep it dope cats. was invited by Q to come through but i couldnt. I hope to be invited this friday :)

Headwarmaz

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
On the next episode of Tha Headwarmaz

This friday tha Headwarmaz is gonna be bringing a different sound to your ear...

Firstly we gonna take you through a short journey with our new feature called... Sounds Like...where we take some of hip hops biggest hits and trace back their sounds to the original tracks where they extracted the samples that gave them much momentum...

Then we gonna bring some crazy peoples into the studio. Headz on da spot. This week we'll be featuring the main acts in an upcoming event, called...

Undaground Soundz...happening Friday 22 August at 22h00 @ R.O.A.R. which is a spot just above Gandalfs on Lower Main Road in Observatory, Cape Town.

The line up includes Metabolism (from Writers Block), who'll be performing tracks from his up-coming album... Beverages.
You can also expect to see Piet Potent, Anonamystix, Wyte Bread, 3CPU and featured guest DJ...

So you can call in/SMS and comment and ask questions to these peops...

And don't forget that we'll be steady bringing those dope sounds... so don't act like you don't know. It's headwarmaz on Bush Radio...89.5 FM
Headwarmaz...

For the LOVE of Hip Hop

Headwarmaz

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile

Isaac Hayes Cause Of Death A Stroke

This Sunday, music legend Isaac Hayes was found dead in his home in Memphis.

Authorities now say the cause was a ma**ive stroke.

Paperwork filed by Hayes' family physician, Dr. David Kraus, lists the cause of death as a stroke. This has not been confirmed by autopsy, for which the family’s permission will required.

Family members of Hayes said the he was under a doctor's care for medical issues but did not give specifics as to what he was being treated for.

Isaac Hayes has been a legendary voice in the Soul/R&B genre since the days he performed with his band…the Barcays.

It was not just his music though, until recently Isaac Hayes was the voice behind the Chef, a character in the comedy series, South Park.

He is also responsible for the bald head-rugged thick beard look that we’ve seen being on the likes of Rick Ross, and on our very own Yizo Yizo by utata ka Javas, Bab’uShembe.

VH1 Announces Hip Hop Honorees

VH1 has announced the honorees for their fifth annual VH1 Hip Hop Honors. This year, VH1 will take the time to show appreciation to rappers Cypress Hill, De La Soul, Slick Rick, Naughty By Nature and Too $hort.

For those unfamiliar with these popular pioneers, Cypress Hill is an L.A. based group who brought a welcomed Latino perspective to Hip Hop, as well as rock/rap hybrids that crossed musical barriers and unified the rock and rap worlds. One of their first hits, Insane in the Brain will be in the minds of all that grew up in the early 90’s.

De La Soul is a Long Island trio known for their often playful style. Their innovative sound has shaped the entire underground movement within the Hip Hop culture.

Naughty By Nature put New Jersey Hip Hop on the map by creating hit singles that quickly became anthems for a generation. Their smash hits "OPP" and "Hip Hop Hooray" are two of the most popular records in rap history.

Also, Oakland native Too $hort made a lasting name for himself with his gritty, raw, often sexual lyrics and hard core style.

On September 16th VH1.com will launch its dedicated VH1 Hip Hop Honors Web site with honoree profiles, exclusive online programming, show information and more at HipHop.VH1.com.
The fifth annual VH1 Hip Hop Honors premieres on VH1 and VH1 Soul on Tuesday, October 7 at 10PM.

Headwarmaz...

For the LOVE of Hip Hop

Headwarmaz

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile

Lyra**ist Lounge

Artist: Jay-Z f/ Chris Martin (Coldplay)
Album: Kingdom Come
Song: Beach Chair

G-yeah, yeah

[Verse One]
Life is but a dream to me
I don't wanna wake up
Thirty odd years without having my cake up
So I'm about my paper
24/7, 365,366 in a leap year
I don't know why we here
Since we gotta be here
Life is but a beach chair
Went from having shabby clothes
Crossing over Abbey Roads
Hear my angels singing to me
Are you happy HOV?
I just hope im hearing right
Karma's got me feearing life
Colleek are you praying for me
I got demons in my past
So i got daughters on the way
If the prophecy's correct
Then the child should have to pay
For the sins of a father
So i barter my tommorows
Against my yesterdays
In hopes that she'll be OK
And when im no longere here
To shade her face from the flare
I'll give her my share of Carol's Daughter
and a shiny new beach chair

[Chorus: Chris Martin]
I hear my angels sing...
Life is just a dream and you really don't wanna wake up, wake up (I hear my angels sing)
Life is but a dream and you really don't wanna leave (I hear my angels sing)
Life is just a dream and you really don't wanna wake up, wake up (I hear my angels sing)
Life is but a dream and you really don't wanna leave

[Verse Two]
Life is but a dream to me
Gun shots sing to these
Other guys but lullabys
Don't mean a ting to me
I'm not afraid of dyng
I'm afraid of not trying
Everyday hit every wave
Like im Hawaiian
I don't surf the net
No i never been on myspace
Too busy letting my voice vibrate
Carving out my space
In this world of fly girls
Cutthroats & diamond cut ropes I twirls
Benzs round corners
Where the sun don't shine
I let the wheels give a glimpse
Of hope of one's grind
Some said HOV, how you get so fly
I said from not being afraid to fall out the sky
My physical's shell
So when i say farewell
My soul will find an even
Higher plane to dwell
So fly you shall
So have no fear, just know that

[Chorus]

[Verse Three]
Life is but a dream can't mimic my life
I'm the thinnest cut slice
Intercut, the winner's cup
With winters rough enough
TO interrupt life
That's why I'm both
The saint & the sinner
Nice
This is Jay everyday
No compromise
No compa** comes with this life
Just eyes
So to map it out
You must look inside
Sure books can guide you
But your heart defines you
Chica
You corason is what brought us home
In great shape like Heidi Klum
Maricon, I am on
Permanent Vaca
This song is like a Hallmark card
Until you read each here
So till she's here
And she declaired
The aire
I will be prepared
A blueprint for you to print
A map so you can back
A guide for your eyes
And so you won't lose scent
I'll make a stink for you to think
I ink these verses full of prose
So you won't get connect out of 2 cent
My last will and testament I leave my heir
My share of Roc-AFella Records and a shiny new beach chair

[Chorus] - 2X

I hear my angels sing {*3X*}

Photograff

This piece of work was done by Mak(SA), Tes(Norway), Falko(SA) and Deemo(SA).

This image is copyright 1999 Tes(Norway)

Worst Lines Count-down

"Verse number 2 do the damn thang keeps on my neck pocket's full of Ben Franks." -Yung Joc, "It's Goin' Down."

Album: New Joc City |

A cla**ic case of saying...absolutely nothing.

Headwarmaz...

For the LOVE of Hip Hop