Prodigy Speaks from Inside

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Check out this blog post by Prodigy...

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=15116190&blogID=423481197&Mytoken=212C4F4B-3C6F-4288-9D8E83873C8BF9B2180416968

"THE ELITE POWERS THAT CONTROL THE INDUSTRY ALREADY WANT IT TO END. THEY ONLY LET VIDEOS WITH BUFFONARY, PIMPS, SOFT pron, AND R&B STYLE INTO HEAVY ROTATION; LOTS OF JEWELRY, GRILLS, RIMS AND MONKEY DANCING. NOW, ALL THESE LABEL OWNERS, DISTRIBUTORS, MAGAZINES, RADIO AND VIDEO CHANNELS WITH FUEL FOR THEIR FIRE TO CREMATE RAP MUSIC."

"THEY WANNA KILL RAP, THEY GONNA HAVE TO KILL SOME PEOPLE TRYING AND I'M ONE OF EM'. REAL RAP EVOKES POWERFUL REBELLIOUS EMOTIONS LIKE PUBLIC ENEMY AND N.W.A., WHO ARE THE BEST EXAMPLE OF THAT REBELLIOUS EMOTION. IF IT WAS UP TO ME TO PUT RAP MUSIC IN A TIME CAPSULE I WOULD ONLY PUT 2 SONGS "REBEL WITHOUT A PAUSE" BY PUBLIC ENEMY AND "PAID IN FULL," BY RAKIM. THAT'S POSITIVE REBEL MUSIC.I LOVE IT!!!"

DaT NiGGa P-DuB

• www.25tolyf.com
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
  • Grrrrrrrrindin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/djpeeweeproductionz
when did he realise ths? after the last 2 mobb  deep videos which contained all of the above??? f*** outta here!

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
this is a superfluous message, this nigga has been on this "im doing a 180" speech for a while now, even before he went to prision he was on k-slay's radio show talking all this cats gotta stop buyin jewels isht cos its puttin more money in hte hands of "the man". im sorry but i cant feel sorry for dude, did he suddenly have an aphifany, a moment of clarity??  i mean the main reason for signing wit 50 was to get that cheddar, now he behind bars quoting some great consious songs in history and automaticly he gathers he'l have the hiphop communities support for his warped cause.

i think this is a marketing ploy, matterfact hol up, leme gt that interview to up here for cats, youl know exactly what im talkin bout....he clownin, high outta his mind on china white...

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
I get what this dude is saying but how you gonna write an article like that and then not bother to explain why you did such videos yourself? cant take him seriously enough because of that.

Makhi The Heart Beat

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +1/-10
    • View Profile
im sorry but i cant feel sorry for dude, 

no snailz ma nigre, you missing the point.
The message is not about prodigy, it is about all of us...I dont wanna be all typical but look at the crack boys, how do they make you feel?...analyze that emotion and you will know how it relate to the message and how it affects us all and our families every day on the mess-media.

thats all im saying.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2008, 01:09:25 PM by Owam »
Its beyond/

The Elders are above all/

Above all!!/

- Bongani krushen Cripper Demka...

R.I.P my brother I miss you so much.