• I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
smh.

uninvited guests
hey bra.
Damn Mr nandos...

Lol.
Ay, i think i might need a break from this whole producers challange thing for a while. i've competed in all of them since the beginning, if you exclude kritiks "test your talent thread". But depending on the due dates and all that, i might compete.
P.S. we might need a new gameplan for this whole thing to get people excited to compete coz you have a couple producers who ALWAYS at the top,,, what about the others??? see if we could get more people in, we could possibly have different divisions. wat se???

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
smh.

uninvited guests
hey bra.
Damn Mr nandos...

Lol.
Ay, i think i might need a break from this whole producers challange thing for a while. i've competed in all of them since the beginning, if you exclude kritiks "test your talent thread". But depending on the due dates and all that, i might compete.
P.S. we might need a new gameplan for this whole thing to get people excited to compete coz you have a couple producers who ALWAYS at the top,,, what about the others??? see if we could get more people in, we could possibly have different divisions. wat se???

I feel you on that. i think the threads have moved from challenges to "shines", people no longer come here to improve their skill but rather come to shine. maybe we should rule out the polls of who's best and rather put a poll for the most learnt lesson.
Ya dig?

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
yeah...dudes aint sharing they knowledge rite hurr....they "competing" as u put it....and i dont think its helpin this forum not beign entirely a producers' forum ala futureproducers.com or warbeats.com etc....its a small minority of producers here...and them older gods dont even bother schooling / advicing. pity

aaah i dunno man.
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
yeah...dudes aint sharing they knowledge rite hurr....they "competing" as u put it....and i dont think its helpin this forum not beign entirely a producers' forum ala futureproducers.com or warbeats.com etc....its a small minority of producers here...and them older gods dont even bother schooling / advicing. pity

aaah i dunno man.

Okay. Let me say this, we should get one of em older gods to do a review for one producer challenge, and also maybe have them rotate per producer challenge so Kats can get more different views.
hows that?

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
sounds kewl by me
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
sounds kewl by me

Ait. i'll wait for other Kats tomorrow, then maybe arrange some of the isht i mentioned.

The CHEF

• CapCity's hard-working producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-14
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bleksperm
I dont know who is/are considered the older Gods, but I a**ure you, I asked a certain individual to help out by putting his 2cents worth, bt to no avail. i guess I myself lost hope because of certain reasons:

1. lack of commitment from guys [ones on the challenge] - they start off well but cant complete
2. lack of advices and motivation from other viewers [members] from this forum.

Again, it all boils down to other individuals thinking or stating I sound like Im commanding and running things on these threads. believe you me, after a while, one starts to take it personal. I believe I did my best to keep them going and i wont lie by saying, Spongee and Rebbi have been pushing me to come on and strategies and push these threads. i believe that is why this thread exists.

I have various ways on how to push this, and believe no one is singled out to shine but all participants shine regardless. I aint no older God, although i thank those that see me as one, but I hope I might be included in one of those challenges....i know I am included on the other one...therefore expect a beat snippet tomorrow.

Hope I said and mentioned everything anyone needed to know.

-Trompie

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
Producer Challenges will be back up this wednesday. Same rules. and no polls this time. as for the battles, don't know when they will start, i think i just need a list of names of kats who wanna take part in those...

Knowledge

• What a dream. Life is an illusion
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-2
    • View Profile
Producer Challenges will be back up this wednesday. Same rules. and no polls this time. as for the battles, don't know when they will start, i think i just need a list of names of kats who wanna take part in those...

Ok I want in.So how are the challenges gonna be run?

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik

Ok I want in.So how are the challenges gonna be run?

A sample is gonna be up and we all get a full week to work on it, after that i'll get one of the olda gods to review the beats and provide feedback for all.... Nothing like who is better than who. Strict learning

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
NUff Respect to those Producer challanges is what i say. i acknowledge that they might have been here for a while before i apprentised here but since i got into them after Rebbi put em on, then worked with Trompie theyve been hella helpfull..they have my full suport.

P.S, diggin the jakeone avater Sperm. ;)

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
diggin the jakeone avater Sperm. ;)

u betta pencil 7th of october in ur diary nigga. coz its gonna be over real soon. jake one the illest yho

The CHEF

• CapCity's hard-working producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-14
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bleksperm