• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-3
  • www.roachinc.blogspot.com
    • View Profile
    • Roachinc
Buff... do ya'll mind thinking about this if it gets to loadtheshow.com

http://www.africasgateway.com/forums/index.php?topic=23834.msg160475#msg160475

checkout Beat Oven and Nveigh on LIVE tonight for a lil promo
what u mean as in my comment about it being a joke. thought about it and yeah if they take it personal then it is what it is, but its also due to the fact that not most of the artists really understand how it actually works in terms of the rankings. ex was no 1 last week on the charts, and he was i think 14 and we were 15 in the month's top 50 dl's. this week we have dropped out of the top 10 dl's and ex is there and yet his overal top 50 monthly dl's have dropped waaay past our spot. shouldnt we be the one's who r much lower there cos im sure between last week and now he must have had more dl's than we did, cos we were off the top 10 and havent moved on the top 50 monthly, whiel he was no 1 and still has songs on the top 10 this weeek. feel me?

Dont worry my nicc!

I think still the mixtape is doing well via street sales...maybe I might be wrong, but I personally saw many guys having the Original copy instead of copies...BIG UPSSSS!

thanks bro, i also believe that people should understand the value of that personal interaction. honestly there's been cats who've put their staff out on the digital platform and there are some gains from that, but nothing beats cats coming through to the gigs and interacting and taking home that hard copy, there's no better feeling than that. also in terms of being able to recover ur costs, the margins through hard copies at the moment are still higher than the digital route even though people will say nah u still pay for printing, but one can still make a bit o dough through the hard copies and also that personal interaction wt da artist seals the deal in terms of people seriously starting to lookout for your future material. i just got ur email about the D mixtape, its a pitty im about to bounce id hav loved downloading it and bumpin it, but its kul will dl soon. he must consider putting it up on loadtheshow??????
N'veigh's Album ,titled 7.30, dropping on 7.30

Buff Pound

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • Roachinc
it gets more rough for Ex

Buff Pound

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • Roachinc
it gets more rough for Ex

o a real though, whatever happened to Ex. yho i hope Dingaaan ddnt make him retire from AG,yo Ex where u at? yeah Dingaan there's a line from one of Ex's tracks...... ;D ;D

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
whats with all the technicalities? Who is winning???
am i the only one who is confused
@cash_sog

Buff Pound

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • Roachinc
whats with all the technicalities? Who is winning???
am i the only one who is confused

LOL technicality, lemme break it down to you, we need to look at the top 50, which is what ive just posted here, as u can see Ex be slidding off while Beat Oven be holding on tight at the no 15 spot. dont know how Loadtheshow really works, cos on a daily top 20 Dl, Ex is there dabbling, but o da total top 50 monthly DL's, he aint there? WTF

dat dude who happens to rap!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-12
    • View Profile
@Buff

Dude i  leave this place for a week and now suddenly you all loud! lol didnt see your a** when i was number 1 to congradulate me! lol

Look the top 50 is a monthly download! the top 20 is a daily download, Im sure you guys have had more downloads then me in the time you have been on but imma catch up! take for example beautiful music has not had a download in 7 days, thats cause its the most downloaded track i have, and people are now downloading other tracks meaning that my other tracks are now breaking into the chart!

Its not over yet! your position in the top 50 is temp trust me!

Buff Pound

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • Roachinc
Ex

it seems like thats the only way of me getting you out to come back, cos dayum uve been quiet mayn. i needed you to keep this thread alive, so yeah thanks for being back. yo i congratulated you when u were on top, so yeah i will do it again when you get there, for now BOW DOWN, LOL  ;D ;D ;D